Baby Looney Tunes
American animated television series
Baby Looney Tunes is an American-Canadian animated television series|animated television series. depicting toddler versions of Looney Tunes characters.
Season 1 Edit
Taz in Toyland / A Secret Tweet Edit
Comfort Level / Like A Duck to Water Edit
School Daze / Things That Go Bugs In The Night Edit
Creature From The Chocolate Chip / Card Bored Box Edit
Time And Time Again / May The Best Taz Win Edit
Mine! / Sylvester The Pester Edit
Cat-Taz-Trophy / Duck! Monster! Duck! Edit
The Brave Little Tweety / The Puddle Olympics Edit
A Lot Like Lola / Mother's Day Madness Edit
- Daffy: [infuriated] That does it, Taz! You can't build this up anymore!
- [Taz's eyes start tearing up with sadness as he's about to cry]
- Bugs: Uh, oh.
- Tweety: Granny?
Takers Keepers / To Tell The Tooth Edit
Spinout / Snow Day Edit
- [Taz lost his ability to spin and starts bawling into tears]
- Bugs: [consoling him] What's up, little doc?
- Taz: [crying] TAZ NOT SPIN!
Shadow Of A Doubt / Christmas In July Edit
Bruce Bunny / Leader Of The Pack Edit
Flower Power / Lightning Bugs Sylvester Edit
Flush Hour / I Strain Edit
The Sandman Is Coming / Some Assembly Required Edit
All Washed Up / Did Not! Did Too! Edit
- Sylvester: Hey, everybody!
- Lola: What is it, Sylvester?
- Sylvester: You know how Granny said no playing until we're all washed up? Well, Taz won't take his bath.
- Daffy: Hold on there, whiskers. You mean, nobody gets playtime until everbody's squeaky clean?
- Melissa: I guess that's always been the rule.
- Bugs: Welp, sounds like there's only one thing we can do. We've got to get Taz into the bathtub.
- Lola: But, how, Bugs?
- Bugs: Well, uh, first thing's first, has anyone seen my diaper?
- Bugs: Come on, Taz, your turn for a bath.
- Taz: No bath!
- Lola: You gotta take a bath, Taz. Granny says so, or nobody gets playtime.
- Taz: Uh-uh! No wanna!
- Daffy: Step aside, I'll handle this. Now, look here, fur ball. You don't have to take a bath.
- Taz: I don't?
- Daffy: No, you could take a shower! Anything with soap and water involved! Please! I'm begging ya!
- Taz: NO BATH!
- Bugs: Now, look what you did!
- Lola: What who did?!
- Bugs: You!
- Lola: Me?! The least you could do, is say you're sorry!
- Bugs: You're the one who ought to be sorry!
- Lola: If that's how you're gonna be, I'm taking my blocks back!
- Bugs: That's how I'm gonna be, because that's how…you're being!
- Daffy: Well, isn't this a nice bucket of peach pits? There they go, taking our fun with them.
- Sylvester: Now, what are we gonna do?
- Tweety: Maybe there's a way to put this whole thing back together.
- Daffy: And how are you gonna do that?
- Tweety: Hmm… Bugs and Lola love playing hopscotch, right? So, here's what we're gonna do.
Tea And Basketball / Taz You Like It Edit
Band Together / War Of The Weirds Edit
The Harder They Fall / Business As Unusual Edit
Mr. McStuffles / Picture This! Edit
Hair Cut-Ups / A Clean Sweep Edit
Daffy Did It! / The Pig Who Cried Wolf Edit
New Cat In Town / The Magic Of Spring Edit
- Sylvester: [sighs] Kisses and cookies. What more could the world's cutest pussycat want?
- [The baby Tunes are surprised to see a baby skunk has shown up]
- Sylvester: What is that?
- Granny: A new friend who's come to play. This is Baby Pepe.
- [The other baby Tunes, except Sylvester and Daffy, rush towards Baby Pepe, greeting him]
- Bugs: Hi, kid. I'm Bugs. This is Taz.
- Taz: [offering Baby Pepe a cookie] Mmm. Yum-yum, eat cookie.
- Lola: [rubbing Baby Pepe's cheek] Isn't he the cutest?
- Tweety: Very, very cute, indeed. [gives Baby Pepe a hug]
- Lola: Come meet Sylvester. Yeah, you're gonna be friends. [sets Baby Pepe in the baby carriage with Sylvester]
- Sylvester: [takes the cookie as Baby Pepe tries to take it] Hold on, brother. That's mine! [Baby Pepe climbs on his face to get the cookie] Watch the face! Watch the face!
- Sylvester: Hey, wait! That's-that's--
- Daffy: [through hand puppet] That's your place? That's supposed to be you?
- Sylvester: No, I was just… I was--
- Daffy: That's right. You were, as in, used to be the cutest cat in town. Not anymore. He is. I know what you feel like. I used to be the cute one too. [sighs] Face it, pal. When you get grown up like us, they just don't love you anymore.
- Sylvester: [determined] I'm not growing up that easy.
- [Bugs sits alone at the kitchen table, moping sadly over his magic show failure]
- Granny: Bugs? Is that the end of the magic show, dear?
- Bugs: Granny, I don't even think there is such a thing as magic. Not anymore.
- Granny: Of course there is, Bugs. There's magic everywhere. And with a little more practice, I'll bet you could be the best little magician there ever was.
- Bugs: Now that's what I call, magic. Turning a plain old backyard into a big symphony orchestra.
Who Said That? / Let Them Make Cake Edit
- Daffy: [incredibly angry] You little… [squeak] !! You're nothin' but a… [squeak] ! I never wanna play this… [squeak] game, EVER AGAIN!
- [The other baby Tunes are shocked at Daffy's outraged swearing by saying a bad word]
- Lola: What did you just say?
- Daffy: I don't what the… [squeak] you're talking about.
- Lola: That word! What does it mean?
- Daffy: I don't know. It's a new word I just learned. You should try it.
- [Granny enters the play room]
- Baby Tunes: Hi, Granny! How the… [squeak] are you?
- Granny: [surprised with shock] Oh! My goodness, little ones, where did you hear a word like that? [The babies all point to Daffy; disappointed] Daffy, I'm surprised at you using such word.
- Daffy: What the… [squeak] is wrong with using a word like [squeak-squeak-squeak-squeak] ?
For Whom The Toll Calls / Cereal Boxing Edit
Mind Your Manners / Petunia The Piggy Bank Edit
A Pastime For Petunia / Pouting Match Edit
Wise Quacker / Yours, Mine...And Mine, Mine, Mine! Edit
Loose Change / Act Your Age Edit
- [Daffy is sitting at the table with a cereal box and cereal bowl of Wheat Doodles]
- Sylvester: [takes a seat at the table] Whatcha eating?
- Daffy: I'm not eating anything.
- Sylvester: What's that stuff in your bowl?
- Daffy: It's some kind of new cereal that Granny bought.
- Sylvester: A new cereal? Is this some kind of joke?
- Daffy: If it's a joke, I'm not laughing.
- Sylvester: I'll swing on my swing like I always do. [falls on his back as the swing breaks] That never happened before. [starts bawling into tears]
- Tweety: Did you hurt yourself, Sylvester?
- Sylvester: [sniffling] No. I'm not hurt.
- Tweety: Then why the weepy eyes?
- Sylvester: Because my swing is broken.
- Tweety: But look, there's another swing right here next to you.
- Sylvester: But, this is the swing I always use, and now it's broken. [gets up and runs into the house]
- Tweety: Well, never look a gift swing in the mouth… or something like that.
Who's Your Granny? / The Tattletale Edit
The Yolk's On You / Baby-Gate Edit
Never Say Try / Pair O' Dice Lost Edit
Melissa The Hero / The Trouble With Larry Edit
The Littlest Tweety / In Bugs We Trust Edit
Cool For Cats / Time Out! Edit
Present Tense / The Neat And The Sloppy Edit
Tell-A-Photo / Move It! Edit
Season 2 Edit
These Little Piggies Went To The Market / Now Museum, Now You Don't Edit
Take Us Out To The Ballgame / Clues Encounters Of The Tweety Kind Edit
A Bully For Bugs / The Wheel Deal Edit
- Daffy: Tell them what happened!
- Bugs: Nothin' happened. Just forget it.