Robin Hood Daffy
Robin Hood Daffy is a 1958 Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc theatrical cartoon comedy short, starring Daffy Duck (in the role of Robin Hood) and Porky Pig, as part of the Merrie Melodies series, directed by Chuck Jones and written by Michael Maltese. It was the last of Jones' parody cartoons with the duo, and the last appearance of Porky in a theatrical cartoon directed by Jones during the Golden Age of Animation.
- Porky Pig as Friar Tuck: P-P-Prithee, O travelling clown, c-couldst thou directest me to Robin Hood's hideout? I wouldst fain join me up with his band of jolly outlaws.
- Daffy Duck as Robin Hood: Look no further, good friar, for I am he for whomst thou seekest. I am Robin Hood!
- Porky Pig as Friar Tuck: Oh, c-cut it out; I-I'm serious. If you don't know where he is, just say so.
- Daffy Duck as Robin Hood: [swinging from a vine] But honest and truly, I am Robin Hood!
- [Daffy as Robin Hood crashes into a tree]
- Porky Pig as Friar Tuck: Sure you are.
- [Daffy as Robin Hood's bill bends upward again]
- [Daffy as Robin Hood comes back from his first failed heist, embedded in a tree trunk]
- Porky Pig as Friar Tuck: [sarcastically] Ooh, I don't see how I could have doubted you. Shall we spend all the gold in one place?
- Daffy Duck as Robin Hood: [also sarcastically] Ho ho, very funny, ha ha, it is to laugh.