NCIS (season 13)
season of television series
- NCIS: Seasons (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17) | Los Angeles: Seasons (1 2 3 4 5 6 7) | New Orleans: Seasons 1 2 3 4 5 6 / Main
Stop the Bleeding (13.1)Edit
- Tony: [answering his phone] Director.
- Leon Vance: Tell me he's alive.
- Tony: He is, sir, but it's bad. They're working on him now, I'm gonna stay here 'til he's out of surgery.
- Leon Vance: No, you're not. The best thing you can do for Gibbs right now is your job.
- Tony: Director-
- Leon Vance: If The Calling's still operating in Iraq, you need to get back there while the trail is hot.
- Tony: Look sir, no one wants Daniel Budd stopped more than I do-
- Leon Vance: Then we don't stop, DiNozzo. Until The Calling's dismantled and this psychopath is captured or dead. We owe Gibbs that much. Are-we-clear?
- Tony: We're clear.
- Dr. Cyril Taft: [before operating on Gibbs] Time to dance, Agent Gibbs. Mind if I lead?
- [after successfully completing Gibbs's surgery, the surgical staff applaud Dr. Taft.]
- Dr. Cyril Taft: Oh no, no, no, no, thank you! Thank you! Now let's close. I'm here all week, tip your waitresses!
Personal Day (13.2)Edit
Double Trouble (13.4)Edit
- [Tony and Bishop observe McGee and Delilah argue in binary numbers code.]
- Tony: [to Bishop] He can't even argue like a cool Cyborg.
- [McGee and Bishop stumble on poison oak]
- McGee: When we're done here, we gotta bag all of our clothes, ok? Everything. There's this stuff called urushiol. It's in the sap, it's spreads by contact.
- Bishop: That what??
- McGee: Uru–– [exasperated] Just trust me, ok?
- Bishop: Bad poison oak experience?
- McGee: Yeah. Two of them. Thanks to Tony. Forget the trifecta. I'll never hear the end of it.
- Abby: Can we just acknowledge the brain power in this room right now? We have a forensic cyber specialist, a cyber terrorist hunter and a cyber spy
- Bishop: For the last time, I wasn't a spy.
- Abby: We're the cyber dream team.
- Bishop: Sounds official. Do we get jerseys?
- Delilah: Oooh! Or secret matching decoder rings!
- Tony: [after getting infected by Toxicodendron pubescens] My skin feels like the surface of ten thousand suns!
- Tony: [in interrogation] I can't speak for Tim but, I'm itchy, I'm irritated and I have a gun!
16 Years (13.7)Edit
- [repeated passim]
- McGee / Gibbs / Ducky / Abby: Jeanne Benoit? Really?
- Tony: Hey. You okay?
- Jeanne: After I found out the truth about my father... and about you, all I could do was look for something that made me feel good. And I found that in work, and in David.
- Tony: I know there's nothing I could ever say or do to make you forgive me... I won't rest until we find him. You have my word.
- Tony: We're ready to move on. We just don't know where to move to.
- Gibbs: There's a town called Pehtok about 35 klicks northwest.
- Jeanne: It's barely a town.
- Tony: Are you sure the Shilluk are there?
- Gibbs: I got a feeling. I'll explain later.
- Jeanne: He's got a "feeling"?
- Tony: [whispers] Never doubt the Gibbs gut.
- [after rescuing Dr. Woods and Lt. Ryan]
- Jeanne: It's all been such a blur, I haven't had a chance to say thank you.
- McGee: Yes, you have. And you're welcome.
- [He gets up and moves to another corner of the plane, leaving Tony and Jeanne alone.]
- Jeanne: Thank you, Tony. I owe you.
- Tony: No, you don't. We're good.
Day In Court (13.9)Edit
Blood Brothers (13.10)Edit
Spinning Wheel (13.11)Edit
Sister City, Part 1 (13.12)Edit
(NCIS: New Orleans crossover) Part 2Edit
Déjà Vu (13.13)Edit
Loose Cannons (13.16)Edit
After Hours (13.17)Edit
Reasonable Doubts (13.19)Edit
Return to Sender (13.21)Edit
Dead Letter (13.23)Edit
Family First (13.24)Edit
- Mossad Director Orli Elbaz: Every effort is being made to hunt him down, Agent Gibbs, believe me.
- Tony: I'd believe you if you were still back in Israel, searching, instead of standing here telling us how sorry you are.
- Orli Elbaz: Actually, I am here for a much more important reason, something far more personal. [to one of her agents] Bring in Tali.
- NCIS Director Leon Vance: Wasn't that Ziva's sister?
- Orli Elbaz: Her namesake, yes.
- Tony: Whose namesake?
- Orli Elbaz: You may have heard there was one survivor pulled from the farmhouse. Her room was in a corridor not destroyed by the fire.
- [A female Mossad agent enters the room, leading a young girl by the hand.]
- Orli Elbaz: Tali is Ziva's daughter... and your daughter, Tony.
- Tony: I still think you could have gotten away with pretend tea, Dad. I don't think she would know the difference.
- Anthony DiNozzo, Sr.: But I would know, Junior. [to Tali] What does Daddy know about making tea, anyway?
- Tony: Please don't... please don't call me that.
- Anthony DiNozzo, Sr.: Why not? Embrace it, son! This kid is a DiNozzo all the way!
- [in Tali's bag, Tony finds an old picture of him and Ziva in Paris (in "Jet Lag").
- Tali: [points to Ziva in the picture] Ima.
- Tony: Yeah, that's right, Tali.
- Tali: Ima!
- Anthony DiNozzo, Sr.: What does that mean, "Ima"?
- Tony: It's Hebrew. It means "mother", "mom".
- Anthony DiNozzo, Sr.: Oh.
- Tali: [points to Tony in the picture] Abba.
- Tony: ...Tali, what did you say?
- Tali: [pointing] Ima, Abba.
- Tony: Abba?
- [Tali nods.]
- Anthony DiNozzo, Sr.: [smiles] "Daddy."
- Trent Kort: [looking around] Old friends and new... But not the one I expected.
- Tony: I'm here.
- Trent Kort: [looks to his right] DiNozzo... I had no idea she'd be in the farmhouse. You know that.
- Tony: Do I?
- Trent Kort: It was nothing personal, strictly business.
- McGee: It is personal. It's Ziva!
- [Tense silence.]
- Tony: She was my family.
- [Kort goes for the gun in his belt. Tony fires the first shot, and the entire team opens fire, gunning Kort down.]