NCIS: New Orleans
US TV series
- NCIS: Seasons (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17) | Los Angeles: Seasons (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10) | New Orleans: Seasons 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
NCIS: New Orleans is an American police procedural television series, which premiered on CBS on September 23, 2014 and ended on May 23, 2021.
Pilot: Crescent CityEdit
- Gibbs: Anything I can do?
- Bishop: Uh, it's pretty self-explanatory, really.
- Gibbs: Did you check to see if that little gizmo there is attached to that other giddy-bop?
- Bishop: Mmm. Not yet. You think that'll do it?
- Gibbs: If you spit on it. Sometimes that works.
- Bishop: All right.
- Tony: Oh, come on!
- Vance: Special Agent Barkley is sending additional manpower to Louisiana to assist. An interrogation expert, to be exact.
- Pride: Don't need one. Agent Lasalle and I can question suspects just fine.
- Vance: Recent flaws in your technique would suggest otherwise.
- Pride: I only punched that XO once.
- Vance: Once was enough.
- Wade: Pride. The damn FBI burst in here claiming McLane is solely their jurisdiction. They just carried him out of here like an overstuffed sack of potatoes.
- Pride: Who was it, Loretta?
- Wade: Agent Doyle and her flying monkeys.
- Gibbs: How's your love life, DiNozzo?
- Tony: Huh?
- Gibbs: You still seeing the secretary?
- McGee: He means Andrea.
- Bishop: Andrea. Hmm. Who's Andrea?
- Tony: Andrea. Oh yeah. Yeah. She's uh, I mean, it's kind of on an as-needed basis.
- Pride: Friends with benefits?
- Gibbs: Yeah well those aren't benefits like dental insurance.
- Speakman: Elected officials need to be strong. McLane was anything but.
- Pride: I think you're being a little disrespectful.
- Speakman: I think he deserved it.
- Gibbs: Uh oh.
- Wade: This town really gets into your DNA. I flew out here for a visit in 97. Still got the return ticket. I know folks die the same here as anywhere else, but in New Orleans, most people depart with a good heart and a whole lot of soul.
- Brody: You always start your mornings in a bar?
- LaSalle: This is New Orleans. Might be daylight but the evening's still young.
- McGee: It's a voodoo doll that looks just like you, right down to the insincere grin. What's the note say?
- Tony: Little Tony will bring you good luck and happiness. That's not funny. There's nothing funny about voodoo, ever since I saw "Live and Let Die" when I was a kid.
- McGee: It's a doll. It's a stuffed toy.
- Tony: So was Chucky.
- Lamar: Found your card. You're a long way from home, baby.
- Brody: How old are you?
- Lamar: Old enough to make a deal. These eyes don't lie. Something the other night woke me up.
- LaSalle: Yeah, what time was that? 7:00?
- Lamar: Shut up, tool. I look out the window. Girl that got in the car never got out.
- Pride: Somebody in there with her?
- Lamar: Yeah, but I can't recall what he look like. Maybe Andrew Jackson could help me remember.
- Pride: There's things you trust when you live in Louisiana. Trust the river will rise, people will rise to the occasion, no matter what the challenge. Trust the rain will never stop pouring, the drinks will never stop flowing and music will never stop playing. After all the hell you go through living here, you trust in God almighty, and you trust in friends and family. All those years, the man I call my brother was living a lie and I took it, hook line and sinker.
- Gibbs: You know the truth now.
Cast and charactersEdit
- Scott Bakula as Dwayne "King" Cassius Pride
- Lucas Black as Christopher LaSalle (2014-19)
- Zoe McLellan as Meredith Brody (2014–16)
- Rob Kerkovich as Sebastian Lund
- CCH Pounder as Loretta Wade
- Shalita Grant as Sonja Percy (2015–18)
- Daryl "Chill" Mitchell as Patton Plame
- Vanessa Ferlito as Tammy Gregorio (2016–21)
- Necar Zadegan as Hannah Khoury (2018–21)