Criminal Minds (season 8)
season of television series
Criminal Minds (2005–) is an American television show, airing on CBS, about an elite squad of FBI profilers that analyzes the country's most twisted criminal minds and anticipates their next move before they strike again.
- 1 The Silencer [8.01]
- 2 The Pact [8.02]
- 3 Through the Looking Glass [8.03]
- 4 God Complex [8.04]
- 5 The Good Earth [8.05]
- 6 The Apprenticeship [8.06]
- 7 The Fallen [8.07]
- 8 The Wheels on the Bus [8.08]
- 9 Magnificent Light [8.09]
- 10 The Lesson [8.10]
- 11 Perennials [8.11]
- 12 Zugzwang [8.12]
- 13 Magnum Opus [8.13]
- 14 All That Remains [8.14]
- 15 Broken [8.15]
- 16 Carbon Copy [8.16]
- 17 The Gathering [8.17]
- 18 Restoration [8.18]
- 19 Pay It Forward [8.19]
- 20 Alchemy [8.20]
- 21 Nanny Dearest [8.21]
- 22 #6 [8.22]
- 23 Brothers Hotchner [8.23]
- 24 The Replicator [8.24]
The Silencer [8.01]Edit
- Aaron Hotchner: "As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do." Andrew Carnegie
- Aaron Hotchner: "A man is known by the silence he keeps." Oliver Herford
The Pact [8.02]Edit
- David Rossi: Ralph Steadman wrote, "Evil is always devising more corrosive misery through man's restless need to exact revenge out of his hate."
- David Rossi: Paul Brown said, "If you win, say nothing. If you lose, say less."
Through the Looking Glass [8.03]Edit
- Jennifer Jareau: The German author Goethe wrote, "Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their true image."
- Aaron Hotchner: "One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others." Lewis Carroll
God Complex [8.04]Edit
- Spencer Reid: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wrote, "When a doctor goes wrong, he is the first of criminals. He has the nerve, and he has knowledge."
- Jennifer Jareau: "Body and soul cannot be separated for the purposes of treatment, for they are one and indivisible. Sick minds must be healed as well as sick bodies." Dr. Jeff Miller
The Good Earth [8.05]Edit
- Spencer Reid: "I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allen Poe
- Alex Blake: Alfred Austin said, "Show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are."
The Apprenticeship [8.06]Edit
- Derek Morgan: "Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher." Japanese proverb
- Spencer Reid: "The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your own riches, but to reveal to him his own." Benjamin Disraeli
The Fallen [8.07]Edit
- David Rossi: "You never find yourself until you face the truth." Pearl Bailey
- David Rossi: "I am not concerned that you have fallen. I am concerned that you arise." Abraham Lincoln
The Wheels on the Bus [8.08]Edit
- Aaron Hotchner: "I'm not afraid of death. It's the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life." Jean Giraudoux
- Derek Morgan: "It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." Frederick Douglass
Magnificent Light [8.09]Edit
- Alex Blake: "A great deal of talent is lost to the world for the want of a little courage." Sydney Smith
- Derek Morgan: "The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive but in finding something to live for." Fyodor Dostoyevsky
The Lesson [8.10]Edit
- Spencer Reid: William Shakespeare once wrote, "Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind."
- Spencer Reid: Thomas Merton wrote, "Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone; we find it with another."
- Spencer Reid: "I have never yet heard of a murderer who was not afraid of a ghost." John Philpot Curran
- David Rossi: "The doctrine of the immortality of the soul has more threat than comfort." Mason Cooley
- Spencer Reid: "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." Lao Tzu
- Maeve Donovan: "Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone; we find it with another." Thomas Merton
Magnum Opus [8.13]Edit
- Jennifer Jareau: "My blood alone remains. Take it, but do not make me suffer long." Marie Antoinette
- Spencer Reid: "Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go but rather learning to start over." Nicole Sobon
All That Remains [8.14]Edit
- Aaron Hotchner: "Love never dies a natural death. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings." Anaïs Nin
- Aaron Hotchner: Alan Lightman said, "The tragedy of this world is that no one is happy, whether stuck in a time of pain or of joy."
- Alex Blake: "The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are stronger at the broken places." Ernest Hemingway
Carbon Copy [8.16]Edit
- David Rossi: "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." Charles Caleb Colton
The Gathering [8.17]Edit
- Spencer Reid: Barbara Grizzuti Harrison once said, "All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
- Spencer Reid: Oscar Wilde said, "I can resist anything except temptation."
- David Rossi: "I am dead. Only vengeance can restore me." Terry Goodkind
- Derek Morgan: "For darkness restores what light cannot repair." Joseph Brodsky
Pay It Forward [8.19]Edit
- David Rossi: "A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen." Edward de Bono
- Aaron Hotchner: "There is no present or future; only the past, happening over and over again now." Eugene O'Neill
- David Rossi: "Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?" Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Spencer Reid: J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are an evil."
Nanny Dearest [8.21]Edit
- Aaron Hotchner: "Children are educated by what the grown-up is, and not by his talk." Carl Jung
- Jennifer Jareau: "Alone, all alone. Nobody, but nobody can make it out here alone." Maya Angelou
- Alex Blake: "We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person." W. Somerset Maugham
Brothers Hotchner [8.23]Edit
- Aaron Hotchner: "Rarely do members of the same family grow up under the same roof." Richard Bach
- Aaron Hotchner: "Cruel is the strife of brothers." Aristotle
The Replicator [8.24]Edit
- David Rossi: "Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise." H.G. Wells
- Aaron Hotchner: Richard Bach wrote, "The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life."