Criminal Minds (season 7)
season of television series
Criminal Minds (2005–) is an American television show, airing on CBS, about an elite squad of FBI profilers that analyzes the country's most twisted criminal minds and anticipates their next move before they strike again.
- 1 It Takes a Village [7.01]
- 2 Proof [7.02]
- 3 Dorado Falls [7.03]
- 4 Painless [7.04]
- 5 From Childhood's Hour [7.05]
- 6 Epilogue [7.06]
- 7 There's No Place Like Home [7.07]
- 8 Hope [7.08]
- 9 Self-Fulfilling Prophecy [7.09]
- 10 The Bittersweet Science [7.10]
- 11 True Genius [7.11]
- 12 Unknown Subject [7.12]
- 13 Snake Eyes [7.13]
- 14 Closing Time [7.14]
- 15 A Thin Line [7.15]
- 16 A Family Affair [7.16]
- 17 I Love You, Tommy Brown [7.17]
- 18 Foundation [7.18]
- 19 Heathridge Manor [7.19]
- 20 The Company [7.20]
- 21 Divining Rod [7.21]
- 22 Profiling 101 [7.22]
- 23 Hit [7.23]
- 24 Run [7.24]
It Takes a Village [7.01]Edit
- Jennifer Jareau: Queen Elizabeth I said, "The past cannot be cured."
- Emily Prentiss: [speaking to the Senate Committee about the BAU's recent actions] The only people I know who could accomplish that mission just walked out. They do their jobs with integrity, and, most importantly, they honor their oath: "I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."
- Spencer Reid: "If it is a miracle, any sort of evidence will answer. But if it is a fact, proof is necessary." Mark Twain
- David Rossi: Scott Adams wrote, "Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge."
Dorado Falls [7.03]Edit
- Spencer Reid: "Men are not prisoners of fate, but prisoners of their own minds." Franklin D. Roosevelt
- David Rossi: "We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone." Orson Welles
- Spencer Reid: "You may leave school, but it never leaves you." Andy Partridge
- Aaron Hotchner: "Pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding." Khalil Gibran
From Childhood's Hour [7.05]Edit
- Spencer Reid: "From childhood's hour I have not been as others were, I have not seen as others saw." Edgar Allan Poe
- David Rossi: "All things truly wicked start from an innocence." Ernest Hemingway
- David Rossi: "To die is poignantly bitter, but the idea of having to die without having lived is unbearable." Erich Fromm
- David Rossi: "The timing of death, like the ending of a story, gives a changed meaning to what preceded it." Mary Catherine Bateson
There's No Place Like Home [7.07]Edit
- Aaron Hotchner: "For the man sound of body and serene of mind, there is no such thing as bad weather. Every day has its beauty, and storms which whip the blood do but make it pulse more vigorously." George Gissing
- Jennifer Jareau: "Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are." Arthur Golden
- Penelope Garcia: "Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark." George Isles
- Penelope Garcia: We are each on our own journey. Each of us are on our very own adventure, encountering all kinds of challenges, and the choices we make on that adventure will shape us as we go. Those choices will stretch us and test us and push us to our limit, and our adventure will make us stronger than we ever knew we could be. There's a quote by my favorite author, Joseph Campbell, and it goes like this: "Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."
Self-Fulfilling Prophecy [7.09]Edit
- Derek Morgan: "Things do not change. We change." Henry David Thoreau
- Derek Morgan: "Beware, so long as you live, of judging men by their outward appearance." Jean de La Fontaine
The Bittersweet Science [7.10]Edit
- Aaron Hotchner: "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die." Joe Louis
- Aaron Hotchner: Hermann Hesse wrote, "Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go."
True Genius [7.11]Edit
- Derek Morgan: "Three can keep a secret if two are dead." Benjamin Franklin
- Spencer Reid: "There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy." Dante
Unknown Subject [7.12]Edit
- Aaron Hotchner: "We do not suffer from the shock of our trauma, but we make out of it just what suits our purposes." Alfred Adler
- Emily Prentiss: "All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on." Henry Ellis
Snake Eyes [7.13]Edit
- Aaron Hotchner: A Chinese proverb says, "At the gambling table, there are no fathers or sons."
- David Rossi: George Augustus Sala said, "A gambler with a system must be, to a greater or lesser extent, insane."
Closing Time [7.14]Edit
- Aaron Hotchner: "For trust not him that hath once broken faith." William Shakespeare
- Aaron Hotchner: "You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough." Frank Crane
A Thin Line [7.15]Edit
- Derek Morgan: "Equality may, perhaps, be a right, but no power on Earth can ever turn it into a fact." Honoré de Balzac
- Emily Prentiss: "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against." Malcolm X
A Family Affair [7.16]Edit
- Derek Morgan: Eckhart Tolle said, "Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath."
- Jennifer Jareau: "Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you." H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
I Love You, Tommy Brown [7.17]Edit
- Derek Morgan: "It was once said that love is giving someone the ability to destroy you but trusting them not to."
- Derek Morgan: "For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth." Bo Bennett
- Emily Prentiss: "Memory is a complicated thing, a relative to truth, but not its twin." Barbara Kingsolver
- Derek Morgan: "Nothing fixes a thing so intently in the memory as the wish to forget it." Michel de Montaigne
Heathridge Manor [7.19]Edit
- Emily Prentiss: "We are each our own devil, and we make this world our own hell." Oscar Wilde
- Aaron Hotchner: "All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream." Edgar Allen Poe
The Company [7.20]Edit
- Derek Morgan: "Worse than telling a lie is spending your whole life staying true to a lie." Robert Brault
Divining Rod [7.21]Edit
- Aaron Hotchner: "Sooner murder an infant in its cradle than nurse unacted desires." William Blake
- Emily Prentiss: "It is only in love and murder that we still remain sincere." Friedrich Dürrenmatt
Profiling 101 [7.22]Edit
- David Rossi: The philosopher Voltaire wrote, "To the living, we owe respect. But to the dead, we owe only the truth."
- David Rossi: Irish statesman and author Edmund Burke once wrote, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
- Jennifer Jareau: "Fear is met and destroyed with courage." James F. Bell
- Emily Prentiss: I've always heard every ending is also a beginning. We just don't know it at the time. I'd like to believe that's true.