Beavis and Butt-head (season 1)
Beavis and Butt-head (1993–1997, 2011) was an American animated television series that originally aired on the cable television channel MTV. It followed the misadventures of two teenagers, Beavis and Butt-head. Season one originally aired from 8 March to 25 March 1993.
"Give Blood" [1.01]Edit
- Beavis: [sings] Don't wanna fall in mud!
- Butt-head: [sings] All I wanna do is sell my blood!
- Beavis: What do you think they pay for, like, a gallon of blood?
- Butt-head: Just be cool, dude! Don't take their first offer!
- Beavis: How they do, like, get it out, dude?
- Butt-head: They give you a big knife, then you cut your hand and, like, bleed into a bucket. Huh, Huh.
- Beavis: Hea hea, that's cool!
- Butt-head: They give you a big old bottle of 'Mad Dog 20/20' to drink first. Huh, Huh.
- Beavis: High Test!
- Butt-head: And then, when you're done, don't forget to stand up really fast.
- Beavis: Heh-heh-heh.
- Butt-head: If you're lucky, you'll pass out!
- Beavis: Cool!
- Butt-head: Whoa, we're gonna be rich.
- Beavis: Think she's a diver?
- Butt-head: Ask your mom.
- Beavis: Choadsmoker.
- [after Beavis and Butt-head inhaled helium from balloons to get a buzz]
- Beavis: [high-pitched] I don't feel nothing.
- Butt-head: [high-pitched] Huh, huh, huh. What's wrong with your voice, dude?
- Beavis: [high-pitched] What's wrong with yours?
- Butt-head: [high-pitched] Oh, no.
- Both: [high-pitched] We're neutered!!