(Redirected from Vulcan Proverbs)
- Live long and prosper.
- Challenge your preconceptions, or they will challenge you.
- Star Trek: Enterprise, Season 1 Episode 4, "Strange New World"
- Infinite diversity in infinite combination.
- Your mind to my mind... your thoughts to my thoughts...
- Logic is the cement of our civilization, with which we ascend from chaos, using reason as our guide.
- T'Plana-Hath, Matron of Vulcan Philosophy, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
- We are here to serve.
- The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one.
- Logic is the beginning of wisdom, Valeris, not the end.
- Kaiidth. ("What is, is.")
- From the novel Dwellers in the Crucible by Margaret Wander Bonanno
- Logic dictates that to race a prized stallion one must first break it.
- Spock, Star Trek (2009)
|Creator||Gene Roddenberry (1921–1991)|
|Television series||Star Trek (1966–1969) · The Animated Series (1973–1974) · The Next Generation (1987–1994) · Deep Space Nine (1993–1999) · Voyager (1995–2001) · Enterprise (2001–2005) · Discovery (2017–) · Picard (2020–)|
|Feature films||The Original Series||The Motion Picture (1979) · The Wrath of Khan (1982) · The Search for Spock (1984) · The Voyage Home (1986) · The Final Frontier (1989) · The Undiscovered Country (1991)|
|The Next Generation||Generations (1994) · First Contact (1996) · Insurrection (1998) · Nemesis (2002)|
|Reboot series||Star Trek (2009) · Into Darkness (2013) · Beyond (2016)|
|Video games||Borg (1996) · Klingon Academy (2000)|
|Proverbs||Klingon · Vulcan|
|Other||Star Trek franchise · Last words in Star Trek media · Jean-Luc Picard· Phase II|