Star Trek: Borg
1996 Star Trek video game
Star Trek: Borg is an interactive video Star Trek game which places the player in the role of a Starfleet cadet who encounters Q, and is transported to the Battle of Wolf 359.
- Dr Quint: Why is it always the difficult species that are the most adaptable?
- Cllr Biraka: The Borg adapt their environment to suit their needs, true adaptability involves changing oneself to suit their environment.
- Dr Quint: I'm so glad you cleared that up(!)
- Q: Captain, we're hailing the Borg ship, shields are dropping. (to player) Uh-oh!
- Cllr Biraka: There's a tight beam transmission going to the Borg cube, computers uploading data about emergency transporters...
- Q: The Borg are firing, we're gonna die! (turns to player in a calm voice) And it's your fault!
- [The ship explodes]
- [After the player punches Q in the face]
- Q: Ow! Oh! What was that for!?
- Cllr Biraka: For working so hard to make people dislike you
- Q: And why would I do that?
- Cllr Biraka: Because you're trying to prove that they actually like you!
- Q: Oh, spare me, Counselor, you don't have the tools to analyze me!
|Creator||Gene Roddenberry (1921–1991)|
|Television series||Star Trek (1966–1969) · The Animated Series (1973–1974) · The Next Generation (1987–1994) · Deep Space Nine (1993–1999) · Voyager (1995–2001) · Enterprise (2001–2005) · Discovery (2017–) · Picard (2020–) · Lower Decks (2020–) · Prodigy (2021–) · Strange New Worlds (2022–)|
|Feature films||The Original Series||The Motion Picture (1979) · The Wrath of Khan (1982) · The Search for Spock (1984) · The Voyage Home (1986) · The Final Frontier (1989) · The Undiscovered Country (1991)|
|The Next Generation||Generations (1994) · First Contact (1996) · Insurrection (1998) · Nemesis (2002)|
|Reboot series||Star Trek (2009) · Into Darkness (2013) · Beyond (2016)|
|Video games||Borg (1996) · Klingon Academy (2000)|
|Proverbs||Klingon · Vulcan|
|Other||Star Trek franchise · Last words in Star Trek media · Jean-Luc Picard· Phase II|