Carrie (2002 film)
Carrie is a 2002 film about Carrie White, a bullied by girl, woman and man bullies teenage girl or woman who, after being subjected to both physical and mental harassment by her peers, teachers and abusive mother, discovers she harbors telekinetic powers.
- Produced and directed by Brian De Palma. Written by Lawrence D. Cohen; Based on the novel by Stephen King.
- (To Sue) "You think she (Carrie)'s retarded?"
- Margaret White: (to Carrie) Go to your closet and pray.
- Carrie White: No, Mama.
- Margaret White: (Grabs Carrie's feet) Pray.
- Carrie White: MAMA, LEMME GO! NOHOHO! (gets locked in the closet by Margaret and probably bangs on/kicks the door at several times) Mama, please! (Margaret bangs on/kicks the door at several times) Mama, please! Mama! (cries and prays?)
- Miss Collins: (to girls) You're ugly, let's all see how ugly all of you are!
- Chris Hargensen: You can't talk to us like this, my dad's a lawyer!
- Miss Collins: Shut up, open your mouth one more time, and I'll pluck you.
- Margaret White: (to Carrie) (puts probably hot water on Carrie) You're not going, it's evil and it's a sin.
- Carrie White: Everything isn't a sin, Mama.
- Margaret White: Go to your closet... and pray.
- Carrie White: No.
- Margaret White: You're going and that's final.
- Carrie White: Please sit and talk with me. (The noise is heard and Carrie slams the door with her telekinesis) I'm not done talking,..... (The noise is heard again and Carrie makes the table go probably sideways with telekinesis and other things fall down.)
- Carrie White: Mama, I'm going,... you can't stop me... and I don't wanna talk about it anymore.