7th Heaven (season 9)
season of television series
Dropping Trou (1) [9.01]Edit
- Annie: Sam. David.
- David: I'm sorry.
- Sam: Me too. I'm real sorry.
- David: I'm real sorry too.
- Annie: What happened?
- David: The girl hit him, so I hit her.
- Sam: Then she cried.
- David: So I tried to stop her.
- Sam: Then she screamed.
- David: So I decided to run.
- Sam: So I ran after him.
- David: So the teacher ran after us.
- Sam: Then we ran faster and faster.
- David: So she ran faster.
- Sam: Then she fall down.
- David: So we kept on running.
- Sam: Than we got tired.
- David: So we hid in the bathroom.
- Sam: Then the teacher found us.
- David: So she wrote you a letter.
- Sam & David: The end!
- Ruthie: Look, I regret that...
- Martin: Yeah, you regret that?...
- Ruthie: I regret that you wouldn't give me a ride on my first day of school and you have absolutely no sense of humor.
The Best Laid Plans (2) [9.02]Edit
- Simon: Can we please have the courtesy of a knock?
- Annie: I didn't know you were home and last time I checked it was still my house. Simon, come on. What's going on with you? What's wrong?
- Simon: Nothing's wrong with me. What's wrong with you?
- Annie: Well, I don't approve of you staying out all night and I don't want you to have sex before you're married. Other than that, nothing.
- Martin: You know what? Forget about it. You're just a spoiled brat! You get your way with everyone because you're the youngest girl in the family and everyone treats you like a baby. Everyone thinks it's funny or cute when you do something wrong, but you're not with your family when you're at school and other people may not find you so funny and cute.
- Ruthie: Wow. I wondered how you lost Cecilia. I wondered why you haven't been able to get another girlfriend. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that you don't know how to talk to women.
- Martin: A woman doesn't pantsed a guy at school.
- Ruthie: Oh, please, what's the big deal? If one of your buddies did that, would you be acting like this? No! You want an apology? A heart-felt apology? Ok, I'm sorry you ever came here!
- Kevin: I love you, and if I could have the child for us, I would.
- Lucy: Really?
- 'Kevin: Well, I'd love to experience growing a human being, but I totally understand your fear of the birthing process. I think I'd rather take a bullet for you.
The Song of Lucy [9.03]Edit
- Ruthie: Don't kid yourself, Dad. Lucy's eating for five kids and two dogs.
- Sam & David: Yeah, we want to be baseball players and preachers.
- Eric: You can be whatever you want to be.
- Sam: Then we want to be baseball players.
- Simon: [to Eric & Annie] Just so we're clear I'm not promising to never have sex until I'm married, but I do promise if I do and when I decide to have sex again, I'm gonna use better judgment and be more emotionally ready.
- Annie: I'm not happy, but it's a step in the right direction.
Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do? [9.04]Edit
Regret to Inform [9.07]Edit
- Kevin : What's going on?
- Martin : We were going to play some pool to blow off some steam after studying, but, uh, looks like all the tables look full
- Kevin : You can wait with us if you want to
- Martin : Sure
- Kevin : Hello?
- Lucy : Hi. I-I know you're out with the guys, and you should spend time with your friends , but, on your way home, could you pick up a chocolate shake for me?
- Kevin : Of course
- Lucy : Oh, so when are you coming home?
- Kevin : I shouldn't be long -- an hour or so. Or now
- Lucy : Perfect. See you soon
- Friend : She sure is keeping you on a short leash
- Friend 2 : Doesn't your wife realize that this pregnancy thing is just as hard on you? You need your alone time, too
- Kevin : The fact that you two aren't married truly amazes me
- Venus : Hi guys
- ' Friend : Hi Venus. How have you been?
- Venus : I've been good. So, you guys are new?
- Mack : Yeah, we just got here
- Venus : No, I mean new on the job
- Martin : We don't work here
- Venus : Look like you're going to have some fun breaking those new guys in
- Kevin : New guys?
- Venus : They're coming out of the academy looking younger and younger every year
- Kevin : Oh, yeah. You know rookies
- Venus : The dark haired one is kind of cute. Make sure you keep 'em in line
- Kevin : Will do. Good luck
- Mack : What did that mean?
- Martin : Who knows?
- Mack : Hey, don't you look now, but that woman is check you out
Why Not Me? [9.08]Edit
- [Simon takes a seat at the Women's Clinic]
- Leah: You don't look pregnant.
- Leah: I'm Leah. Leah Morris.
- Simon: Hi. Simon... LeBon.
- Leah: Isn't that the name of the lead singer for Duran Duran?
- Simon: Yeah... I-I panicked.
Wayne's World [9.11]Edit
Paper or Plastic? [9.12]Edit
- Kevin : I have some business to take care of, but I shouldn't be long
- Lucy : I'll be fine
- Kevin : You'll be fine as long as you stay in bed
- Lucy : The doctor said I could move around a little, even go for a short trip. You heard him; he said I'd be fine
- Kevin : I just don't think it's a good idea. I can get anything you want
- Lucy : Anything? Ok, uh, get me a car seat, a crib, a diaper service, a dozen oneness, a small tub, some washcloths, towels, blankets and everything the baby will need when it get's here