7th Heaven (season 10)
season of television series
It's Late [10.01]Edit
Home Run [10.02]Edit
Mama's Gonna Buy You a Diamond Ring [10.03]Edit
Ring Around the Rosie [10.04]Edit
The Rat's Out of the Bag [10.05]Edit
Soup's On [10.07]Edit
- Sandy's Dad : I'm looking for the Reverend Lucille Kinkirk
- Eric : Oh, it's Lucy, and she's out this morning, making some hospital calls. I'm her father
- Sandy's Dad : Oh what a coincidence. I am, too. A-A Father
- Eric : Well, sit down, why don't you? I'm just -- I'm guessing that you must be Sandy's father
- Sandy's Dad : I must be
- Sandy's Dad : I was hoping to see Lucille
- Eric : Lucy
- Sandy's Dad : That's the one. Uh...I-I wanted to drop something off for my daughter. I found it
- Eric : You found it?
- Sandy's dad : Well, at the bank. Tell Lucille not to give it to her all at once. She'll know why. Problems in the past
- Eric : Excuse me for a second. Hello?
- Simon : Hey, dad, how's it going?
- Eric : Uh, well, I-I have somebody in the office
- Simon : Oh, this won't take long but a second. I just need to borrow, like...100 bucks until my next paycheck
- Eric : I'm not paying for the ring
- Simon : No, no, no, no, no. I'm paying for the ring. Which is why I'm having a little trouble making the rest of my bills. But I'll be caught up as soon as I get my next paycheck
- Eric : Hmm, no. I'm sorry. I can't help you out
- Sandy's Dad : Uh, you can take some out of that, if you need it
- Simon : Look dad, I could probably borrow the money from someone else, but I'm coming to you first
- Eric : Well, I appreciate that, but I still -- I can't help you out
- Simon : But, Dad, they're going to cut off my phone service
- Eric : Well, you know, that's hardly an emergency you can always get your phone turned back on. Oh, absolutely. They-they do that all the time. Simon, I-I have somebody in the office, and I-I really have to go
- Simon : Good luck
- Sandy's dad : Yeah. Just give that to Lucille. She'll know what to do
- Ruthie : I got it
- Eric : Dinner?
- Ruthie : No. A project that helps other people. A
Chicken Noodle Heads [10.08]Edit
Apple Pie [10.10]Edit
Got MLK [10.12]Edit
And Baby Makes Three [10.13]Edit
The Magic of Gershwin [10.14]Edit
Love and Obsession [10.15]Edit
- Eric : Ruthie? Ruthie are you okay? Your mom says dinner's almost ready
- Ruthie : All right, I'm coming
- Ruthie : Can I please be excused?
- Annie : No, you should eat just a little something
- Ruthie : I don't really feel like eating
- Sam : Are you sick?
- Ruthie : Not really, I just don't feel like eating
- David : You look sick
- Ruthie : Thanks. Please?
- Annie : Go ahead
- Eric : Please make it stop
- Annie : I'm trying
- David : What's wrong with Ruthie?
- Sam : Yeah, what's wrong?
- Annie : She misses Martin. And Valentine's Day is coming up and -- hey, speaking of Valentine's Day...
- Sam and David : It's our birthday!
- Annie : It's your birthday. What kind of cake do you want me to make?
- David : We want one from the store
- Annie : You don't want me to make you a cake?
- Sam : No, one from the store
- Annie : But the chocolate cake with the chocolate frosting and the vanilla ice cream on top
- Sam : No, from the store
- David : The one with the ice cream already in it
- Annie : Oh I can make you an ice cream cake. I know how to do that. Just, you know, white cake with a layer of ice cream and then the frosting on top
- David : No. We want one, from the store, please
- Sam : Can we be excused?
- Annie : You could've said something
- Eric : Uh, I've talked to her all week and gotten absolutely nowhere. Although I am working on a little something
- Annie : No, not Ruthie, the boys. I mean, they want a, they want a cake from the store
- Eric : And? [Annie sighs]