User talk:The C of E
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
An article that you have been involved in editing, Jeremy Clarkson, has been listed for deletion. All contributions are appreciated, but it may not satisfy Wikiquote's criteria for inclusion, for the reasons given in the nomination for deletion (see also what Wikiquote is and is not). If you are interested in the discussion, please participate by adding your comments at Wikiquote:Votes for deletion/Jeremy Clarkson (2nd nomination). Also, please consider improving the article to address the issues raised. Thank you. Ningauble 19:17, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
Request for adminshipEdit
I have setup a subpage for your RfA, at Wikiquote:Requests for adminship/The C of E. Please replace Statement goes here with a brief statement, and replace Add your signature stamp here. with ~~~~. Also make sure to watchlist the subpage. Cirt (talk) 17:38, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
Okay, so I just realized that the RfA instructions don't actually say anything about how to create the page. Give me a few minutes and I'll try to whip up something similar to how they are generated on Wikipedia. EVula // talk // ☯ // 01:54, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
I saw your VFD for this page and wanted to suggest that for a simple case such as this, where there are no sourced quotes, adding a proposed deletion (PROD) tag is probably the easier route to go. This is for non-controversial deletions, where after a week the page is then deleted if no one has fixed the cited problem. See Wikiquote:Proposed deletion for more info. ~ UDScott 21:05, 15 December 2009 (UTC)