|Search user languages|
Otherwise, leave a message at the bottom of the page. Please sign your posts with
Hello, Zhangj1079, and welcome to the English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
- Same issue as before, you need to add good, verifiable sources for each quote. hiàn 20:26, 20 April 2018 (UTC)
Very disappointed with you edit
You reported me to the “vandalism in progress” page on the Simple English Wikipedia even though I was editing constructively. I did nothing wrong. I was creating a category and adding a few links to an article. That’s not disruptive editing or vandalism. I’m very disappointed with you. LaurenCox601 (talk) 04:28, 28 January 2020 (UTC)
Category question edit
Hi Hiàn, a while ago you moved Category:People from Washington D.C. to Category:People from Washington, D.C. here. Can you remember what the purpose of that move was? Thanks in advance, Ottawahitech (talk) 17:42, 29 December 2021 (UTC)
- @Ottawahitech: Hi, thanks for the message. The category title was renamed from the first to the second shortly before the edit; generally when dealing with category redirects pages should be in the target categories instead of the redirect categories. As for the purpose of the original category move, I assume it's to match the preferred spelling of the city, which is with the comma. Hiàn (talk) 23:48, 29 December 2021 (UTC)