Full House/Season 6
season of television series
Full House was a television sitcom that ran on the American ABC network from 1987 until 1995.
Come Fly With Me [6.1]Edit
- Flight Attendant: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to flight 40, we should be arriving at our destination... Auckland, New Zealand, in 14 hours.
- Stephanie: Auckland, New Zealand?
- Michelle: 14 hours?
- Stephanie & Michelle: Aaah!!
The Long Goodbye [6.2]Edit
- Mrs. Knotts: Michelle, very good printing, but is there something missing from your letter I's?
- Michelle: I save the dots for last.
- Mrs. Knotts: I do too.
- Michelle: Teddy, wanna dot my I's?
- Teddy: Oooh! That's my favorite thing!
- Mrs. Knotts: Boys and girls if you thought dotting I's was fun, you're gonna love, crossing T's.
- Denise: Excuse me.
- Mrs. Knotts: Everyone, say hello to Denise.
- Kids: Hello, Denise.
- Mrs. Knotts: She's joining us from Mrs. Harris's class. (To Denise) Denise, why don't you take that empty seat there next to Michelle?
- Denise: Hi, Michelle.
- Michelle: Hi.
- Denise: Do you wanna trade lunches?
- Michelle: No thank you.
- Denise: I've got a bologna sandwich.
- Michelle: I have tuna. I don't think that goes with bologna.
- Denise: I've got potato chips.
- Michelle: What kind?
- Denise: Sour cream and onion.
- Michelle: Really?
- Denise: Sure. Why would lie about potato chips?
- Michelle: Sour cream and onion is my favorite.
- Denise: Me too.
- Michelle: The taste stays on the tongue for a really long time.
- Denise: Yeah. Sometimes when my mommy kisses me, she says, "Eww! What have you been eating?!"
- Mrs. Knotts: Shh.
- Denise & Michelle: Shh.
- Michelle: I'm making T's wanna cross mine?
- Denise: Cool.
The Play's The Thing [6.8]Edit
A Very Tanner Christmas [6.12]Edit
- [Rebecca watches as her husband sprays the windows on the back door with snow-like spray paint]
- Rebecca: Jesse, this is not snow. This is gunk from a can.
- Kimmy: [attempts to get mistletoe kisses] Come on, don't be shy.
- [Comet enters and licks her]
- Kimmy: Miles, you animal!
Subterranean Graduation Blues [6.19]Edit
- Michelle: Excuse me sir, littering is bad for the Earth!
The House Meets The Mouse (1) [6.23]Edit
- D.J.: Stephanie, she's just a little kid.
- Stephanie: Yeah, and Chucky was just a doll.
The House Meets The Mouse (2) [6.24]Edit
- Danny: Sounds like you were trying to be the boss.
- Michelle: The princess is the boss.
- Danny: Bruce Springsteen is the boss.