Full House/Season 2
season of television series
Cutting It Close [2.1]Edit
- Danny: Breakfast is ready. We're having pan... (sees Jesse's hair) ...cuts
- Joey: (upon seeing Jesse's new haircut) You went from Eddie Van Halen to Pee-Wee Van Herman.
D.J.'s Very First Horse [2.4]Edit
- (D.J. has brought her horse inside the house)
- Joey: Oh, this is great. Danny's going to walk in here, see this horse and blame me for the whole thing. Do you know why? Because this is *very* funny.
- Jesse: Danny's gonna flip his gourd. We gotta get this horse out of here.
- Joey: Well, how do we get him out?
- Jesse: We'll feed him, give him food. What does he eat?
- Joey: Hay.
- Jesse: We don't have any hay.
- Joey: Jess, you went to the market, and you didn't pick up any hay?
- Stephanie: Don't get me in trouble. Hide the tail!
- D.J.: I'll tell you what, if you can keep this secret for two weeks, I'll let you own part of the horse.
- Stephanie: Which part do I get?
- D.J.: The tail.
- Stephanie: My very own tail?
Beach Boy Bingo [2.6]Edit
- Danny: I am stoked! Whatever that means.
Joey Gets Tough [2.7]Edit
- Danny: You watch Wake Up San Francisco because it's nice, and easy. Well this morning, I had a little too much coffee, so we're gonna do it nice... and rough.
A Little Romance [2.11]Edit
- Nick: (to Rebecca after she paid seventeen hundred dollars for Jesse in a date auction.) You know you could've had him for free.
Fogged In [2.12]Edit
- [Jesse enters his room where D.J. is recording her own version of "The Locomotion"]
- Jesse: What are you doing?
- D.J.: The Locomotion.
- [Jesse looks closely at the tape]
- Jesse: Where'd you get this tape?
- D.J.: It was in there.
- Jesse: Oh, no. [rewinds the tape] Please, tell me you didn't tape over my Casa de Pancakes jingle.
- [after he's finished rewinding, he plays the recording on the tape of "The Locomotion", then to the end of...]
- Jesse and Joey: [on recording] Casa de Pancakes. OLE!
- [Jesse disappointedly stops the tape]
- Jesse: I can't believe it! It's gone! You guys destroyed it! Now I'm gonna hafta do the whole thing over again.
- Danny: What happened?
- Jesse: Aw, they messed up my jingle tape. Joey's goin' away. I'm gonna hafta do this whole thing over again.
- Danny: Don'tcha think you're overreacting?
- Jesse: Overreacting? You think I'm overreacting?! I'm not overreacting! Okay?! I had this all worked out! I spent the whole night doin' it! Now my whole life is ruined! Okay. Now, I'm overreacting.
- Danny: Jess, ya lost your temper again. Huh?
- Jesse: Well, she shouldn't be in here-- [sighs] Ah, I'm just tired. I lost my cool. I did come down on her pretty hard. Didn't I? She'll be okay?
- Danny: I think you better straighten this out.
- Jesse: Yeah. All right. I know just how to handle this.
- Danny: Good. Jesse?
- Jesse: Huh?
- Danny: D'you need a hug?
- Jesse: Haven't I been through enough?
Little Shop of Sweaters [2.14]Edit
Pal Joey [2.15]Edit
- Young Jesse: Hey! One at a time!
- Sheldon: There's the kid who was picking on me!
- Miss Borland: That's it, I'm calling your parents!
- Young Joey: But...
- Young Danny: Wait, Miss Borland. That boy's lying, Joseph has been a perfect angel.
- Sheldon: Tanner's the liar!
- Miss Borland: That's not possible! Daniel Tanner's never been into trouble a day in his life. Let's you and I visit the principal, Sheldon.
- Young Joey & Young Danny: Sheldon?
- Sheldon: (Looking at Young Joey & Young Danny)
- Young Joey: Thanks man, you saved my life!
- Young Danny: You saved me first.
Baby Love [2.16]Edit
- Rebecca: Dustin? You would name our child Dustin?
- Jesse: Yeah, you got a better name?
- Rebecca: I sure do... Emily.
- Jesse: No son of ours is gonna be named Emily.
- Rebecca: Our daughter's name is Emily. Our son's name is Prescott.
- Jesse: Prescott? Might as well name him Emily. Our son is gonna be called Dustin.
- Rebecca: Prescott.
- Jesse: Dustin!
- Rebecca: Prescott!
- Jesse: Dust... When did we have a kid?
- Rebecca: Well, we better get going. You don't wanna miss your plane.
- Connie: You're right, it might accidentally take off on time. Come on, Howie, wake up. It's time to go.
- Michelle: Howie, no go.
- Danny: Howie, yes go. Howie go back home.
- Michelle: Me go.
- Danny: [imitates an Indian] No, little Kemo Sabe. No can go to Nebraska. Take many moons.
El Problema Grande de D.J. [2.17]Edit
- Linda: Hasta luego.
- Danny: Ah... El Pollo Loco!
- DJ: Dad, you got to do something; listen to my report card. It's so unfair! A-A-A-A-A-A...
- Joey: How dare they! This is an outrage!
- DJ: Listen to my Spanish grade-D
- Danny: A D in Spanish?
- Joey: Que pasa?
- DJ: Huh?
I'm There For You, Babe [2.20]Edit
- DJ: You have the brain of a paramecium.
- Stephanie: If I have the brain of a paramecium, then you have the brain of just one mecium.
- DJ: (to Jesse) There really is no way to beat her, is there?