Full House/Season 4
season of television series
- Papouli: [talks about a traditional wedding from his town] He gives her the flowers, they dance around the table and... that's what it's all about.
- Danny: That's not a wedding. That's the Hokey-Pokey.
- Joey: [after Rebecca at the party breaks a plate like a true partying Greek] Now it's a Greek party! OPA!!!
- [he throws a plate down to the floor, and it breaks]
- Everyone else: OPA!!!
- [they all do the same thing]
Crimes and Michelle's DemeanorEdit
- Michelle: Can we watch Arsenio?
- Danny: What do you think?
- Michelle: I think it's time for bed.
- Danny: That's right. It's time for bed. To bed, I said.
- Michelle: Daddy, am I still your little princess?
- Danny: Oh, you got it, dude.
- Danny: [after reading Dr. Seuss, Michelle refuses to go to sleep] Don't shake your head. Your story's read. It's time for bed. To bed, I said.
- Jesse: Gotta lay off that Seuss, man.
The I.Q. ManEdit
- Joey: [to Mr. Malatesta about Jesse] This man is not a hamburger, and I am not a side of fries, and you, sir, are a... Chicken McNugget!
- Jesse: Joey, are you gonna quit or order a Happy Meal?
- [after catching Michelle and Danny dancing to "Shake Your Booty"]
- Jesse: Now I know why disco died.
- Jesse: [reads paper] Rebecca Donaldson, award-winning journalist and host of 'Wake Up, San Francisco' to wed... "Jersey Katsopolis"?
- Danny: Jersey Katsopolis. Sounds like a Greek cow.
Good News, Bad NewsEdit
- Danny and Rebecca: Wake up, San Francisco!
- Danny: Hi. I'm the perky Danny Tanner.
- Rebecca: And I'm the stiff Rebecca Donaldson. And starting next week, you'll be seeing a new and improved "Wake Up, San Francisco."
- Danny: It's warmer.
- Rebecca: It's friendlier.
- Danny: So, let our happy home...
- Rebecca: ...be a part of your happy home.
- Danny: Get yourself comfortable.
- Rebecca: Grab yourself a cup of coffee.
- Danny: And a Pop Tart. And join us every morning at 9:00 as we say...
- Danny and Rebecca: Wake Up, San Francisco! [they clink their mugs, but they end up breaking]
A Pinch For A PinchEdit
- Michelle: Uncle Jesse, Aaron stole my camel!
- Jesse: That's not right, take his cookie. If somebody does this to you, do it back.
- Aaron: Hey, you stole my elephant!
- Michelle: It's in my tummy now. [laughs tauntingly]
- Michelle: I saw lions and tigers and bears.
- Danny: Oh my.
Viva Las JoeyEdit
- Michelle: [having heard the big news] Joey's opening a fig newton in Vegas....and the chimps have lice.
- Stephanie: I think you're a little mixed up.
- Michelle: I'm a lot mixed up.
- Michelle: [to a bodybuilder] Hey, mister, you are very lumpy.
- Jesse: I hope you're not offended. But if you are, that's her father over there.
- Michelle: Let's pig out!
- Danny: Now, now, Michelle, you're not being very polite.
- Michelle: I'm sorry. Let's pig out, please.
One Last KissEdit
- Jesse: [about Carrie] Joseph, you should've seen her. She had the most incredible hypnotic eyes, the face of an angel, the most amazing body. She was okay.
Terror in Tanner TownEdit
- Rusty: You're okay, Mr. Tanner.
- Danny: Hey. Call me Danny. [hugs Rusty]
- Rusty: You're a real touchy-feely sorta guy, aren't you, Danny?
- Danny: You'll get used to it.
- Danny: [to Rusty] Pranks are one thing, but when you mess with a man's shampoo, you're messing with the man.
- Danny: Okay, guys, listen up. I like Cindy a lot, and she and I really hit it off, so no pressure, but I just want today to be the best day she's ever had.
- Jesse: So let her in.
- Cindy: Hi, Steph. Uh, your dad wants some air freshener.
- Stephanie: In the backyard?
- Cindy: Yeah, he says the backyard doesn't smell woodsy enough.
- Comet: [in his mind] Gee, I hope somebody drops a hamburger.
Danny in ChargeEdit
- Danny: [to Michelle] First, I'm gonna take you to preschool. And then I'm going to go to work, and then do the marketing, clean the house, send Kathy Santoni a get-well card, and still have time to put a hot dinner on the table. Impossible, you say? For the average father, yes. But not for me, because I am Super Dad!
Happy New YearEdit
- Danny: [surprised after seeing Stephanie kiss Rusty wildly] Whoa! Stephanie, where'd you learn to do that? [scene shows DJ kissing Ricky]
- Rebecca: Well, you can't miss the big party down at the station.
- Joey: Why? Is... uh, Danny gonna be "Baby New Year" again?
- Danny: Not after that wicked diaper rash I got last year.
- Michelle: [to Stephanie] May I have that cupcake, please?
- Stephanie: No, you may not.
- Michelle: But I was polite, and I said please.
- Stephanie: I was polite, too. I said, "no, you may not."
- Michelle: [takes off her badge] Guess what? Politeness Week is over! [grabs Stephanie's cupcake and runs off]
- Stephanie: How rude! [chases after Michelle]
Ol' Brown EyesEdit
Stephanie Gets FramedEdit
- Jesse: Steve... Steve, Steve-o. I can't help but notice that you walk like you still have the hanger in your shirt.
- Steve: Oh, well, thank you.
- Jesse: You're welcome. Steve, I'd like to help you because, uh, quite frankly, you need help. See, when you're walking, you gotta kinda be loose, man, like let it be cool. (starts to slowly bounce) That's it. Loosen up, be very fluid. Be very fluid-y. That's it! Now... once you get it going, you shift the weight and you go. (starts walking) And it's a strut, and it's cool, and it's a strut, and it's cool. See? Like that?
- Steve: Very inspiring. (tries to walk, but instead of a strut, he walks sideways on his toes bouncing highly)
- Jesse: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's, uh, that's close.
- Steve: Really? Well, oh. Well, that was a walk on the wild side. But, you should try it with your elbows out. It's much better for circulation.
- Jesse: Oh, really? Like this? (sticks elbow out)
- Steve: Yeah. (Jesse starts to walk) You're doing fine!
- Jesse: You, know? I do feel the blood flowing better.
- Steve: Yeah.
- Jesse: It's very - WHAT AM I DOING?
- Steve: Well, here's another fun way to kill time. Let's share a life story. I'll go first. I was born on a cold night in Chicago, 1976, the year of America's bicenntinal. My mom was in a great deal of pain and I was charging through! And -
- Jesse: Uh, I think I hear the girls in the kitchen. Why, don't you just go and... yeah. Right in the kitchen area.
- Steve: Thanks! [enters the kitchen] Oh, ladies?
- [he, D.J., and Julie shout inside the kitchen]
A Fish Called MartinEdit
- DJ: (getting ready to square dance) I hate to get technical but we formed a triangle.
- Rebecca: It will be much more square when my parents get here.
- Jesse: You ain't kidding.
- Rebecca: What?
- Jesse: Oh, I said... I'll do your bidding.
- Rebecca: That's all I ask.
The Wedding (1)Edit
- Jesse: [as he gets stuck in a tree after skydiving] Help! Help! Becky, I'm coming! Don't marry Joey!!
- Rebecca: [to Joey] You took him skydiving?! Well, where is he? What if something happened to him?!
- Joey: Oh, don't worry. He said if anything happens I should marry you myself.
- Rebecca: Mom! [cries in her mother's arms]
- Jesse: This is the last hour of my life as a single guy. Pretty soon, I'm gonna be married, I'm gonna have a family with all the responsibilities. I mean, what am I gonna do then? Jump out of a station wagon?
- Joey: Well, you could. Your chute might not open in time.
The Wedding (2)Edit
- Stephanie: The Making of a Wedding, the saga continues. The groom is now 25 minutes late, and here's the man who let him jump out of a plane on his wedding day, Joey Gladstone. Joey, how do you feel right now?
- Joey: Sad, hurt, angry, bitter, scared, used, and I'm pretty hungry. I forgot to eat breakfast.
- Stephanie: Poor Joey, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And here's Becky with her loving family. Any words for Uncle Jesse?
- Rebecca: Darling, I just hope you're all right. But if you are all right, I'll kill you.
- Michelle: [as the flower girl] Stop the wedding!
- Danny: Michelle, what's wrong?
- Michelle: I ran out of flowers. I'm sorry.
- Danny: Michelle, it's not your fault you ran outta flowers. The problem is the church is much too long.
- Michelle: [to Jesse] I'm gonna miss you.
- Jesse: I'm gonna miss you too, pal. But we have to put on our bravest faces now. So let me see your brave face. Can you smile for me? [Michelle forces a small smile] That a girl. All right, now that we've got this whole bravery thing down, I want you to give me the biggest, most gigantic, most greatest hug you ever gave me in the whole entire world. Ready? Go! Hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug! [they hug and kiss, Jesse settles Michelle on his lap) That a girl.
- Michelle: This is a good-bye present.
- Jesse: Michelle, it's your pig. Are you sure?
- Michelle: Yes, I'm sure.
- Jesse: Well, in that case, here. I want you to have this. This is my pink bunny. I want you to put it up on the wall, and whenever you look at it, you can think of me, okay?
- Michelle: You got it, dude.
- Jesse: [kisses Michelle and sets her down on the bed; gets up to leave and looks back at her] Good-bye, Michelle.
- Michelle: Good-bye, Uncle Jesse.
- [He leaves Michelle's room; they both cry silently]
- Jesse: [to Michelle] All right! We're spending the night! Did you hear that, buddy?
- Michelle: We could have a pajama party.
- Joey: Great. Should I wear my Ninjas or my California Raisins?
The Hole-in-the-Wall GangEdit
- Joey: You know, Jess, I could handle a lot more responsibility. Even Pat lets Vanna spin the wheel once in awhile.
Stephanie Plays the FieldEdit
- Michelle: Uncle Jesse locked me out.
- Joey: Now, why would Uncle Jesse do something like that?
- Michelle: I don't know. I'm a fun girl.
- Joey: Well, I'm just guessing, Michelle, but I think Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky just want some privacy.
- Michelle: What is privacy?
- Joey: Well, privacy means that they just wanna spend some time together. Just the two of them.
- Michelle: What are they doing in there?
- Joey: Well, they're um... They're doing their taxes.
- Michelle: Are they gonna do their taxes every night?
- Joey: For the first couple of months.
- Rusty: [when Stephanie throws a baseball] Whoa! This babe's got an arm!
- Danny: Hey! My daughter is not a babe. She does have an arm.
- Danny: Now, what are we gonna call that pitch of yours?
- Rusty: The Tanner Twister. This Saturday, we're gonna kill the Cubs!
- Stephanie: Yeah! We're gonna destroy 'em! We're gonna cream 'em! We are going to make the Cubs eat dust! I love being a jock.
- Joey: Once again, a reminder: family members are prohibited from coming onto the field and embarrassing themselves and their loved ones.
Joey Goes HollywoodEdit
- Michelle: Excuse me. Are you Annette "Funny-Cello?"
- Annette Funicello: Something like that.
Girls Just Wanna Have FunEdit
- Danny: Becky, do you know something I don't?
- Rebecca: Yes, I do. The gestation period of an elephant is 22 months.
- Danny: Actually, I knew that.
- [As Danny and Kirsten get ready to go out on their date]
- Joey: [imitates Walter Brennan] Ah, well, you kids run along now, and, by gosh, have fun. And, by golly, don't stay out too late.
- Kirsten: Hey! Great Ronald Reagan.
- Danny: That's Walter Brennan.
Rock the CradleEdit
- [Rebecca is trying to break the news of her pregnancy to Jesse via "Win, Lose, or Draw" by drawing a picture of a baby in a blanket]
- Jesse: She's having... a hot dog!
- Rebecca: No!
- Jesse: What? It's clearly a bun with a weenie sticking out with a happy face.
- Rebecca: No, Jess. It's not "She's having a hot dog", it's "She's having a baby", and the "she" is me! I'm having a baby!!
- Jesse: Michelle, what are you doing up?
- Michelle: I didn't get to say good night to Big Bird.
- Rebecca: Big Bird?
- Jesse: That's our baby.
- Rebecca: You named our baby "Big Bird"?
- Jesse: Yeah, just until we find out if it is a girl or a boy or a nine-foot yellow Muppet.