Ed, Edd n Eddy
Ed, Edd n Eddy (1999-2009) is an animated television series created by Danny Antonucci which aired on Cartoon Network. The series features three boys, Ed, Edd and Eddy, known as 'the Eds', who create crazy money-making schemes in order to buy Jawbreakers, their favorite candy.
Ed, Edd n Eddy's Jingle Jingle Jangle edit
- [Eddy hops a fence and runs into Rolf's backyard. He throws the bag into the shed and follows it. He puts a plank in front of the door. Ed uses his head as a battering ram and knocks the door down]
- Edd: Eddy, how wrong can you be in this most wonderful time of the year? Reconsider your actions!
- Ed: What is it to be young man, naughty or nice?
- Eddy: I'm the one who gave willingly from his heart. Back off, This sack's mine.
- [Ed throws down his shepherd's rod and grabs the sack. He runs for the door]
- Ed: Santa brought presents for all the good little boys and girls, Eddy!
- [In front of the door stands Eddy. He has taped the wood in front of it]
- Eddy: Santa's sack's mine! Give it!
- Ed: Santa's, Eddy!
- Edd: Gentlemen, please!
- Ed: Santa's sack!
- Eddy: It's mine!
- Edd: Goodwill? Peace on earth?
- Ed: It's Santa's!
- Eddy: Mine!
- Ed: Santa's, Eddy!
- [Ed hurls it out the roof, Edd still on its top. Edd falls off, his angel costume catches on the torn roof and he hangs there]
- Edd: Oh, dear.
- [The kids are by the tree]
- Kevin: Of all the no-good...
- Sarah: [As she comforting Jimmy while he's crying] It's okay, Jimmy.
- Rolf: Here today, gone tomorrow, yes?
- [The sack lands behind the tree]
- The Kids: YAY!
- May: Now it's time for our gifts.
- Marie: Payback. Christmas kisses all around.
- Lee: We ain't talkin' on the cheeks, either.
- Edd: Wait! What are you doing?! I'm an angel! STOP!
- Eddy: I'M TOO YOUNG!
- Ed: OINK!
Ed, Edd n Eddy's Hanky Panky Hullabaloo edit
- [Marie attacks Jonny, trying to snatch one of the love notes he has been passing between Edd and May]
- Marie: Lemme see that!
- Jonny: No, I can't, it's against squirrel policy!
- Marie: Gimme it!
- Jonny: Nuts to you! [cheerfully gobbles down the note]
- Marie: You're such a weirdo!
- Edd: I cannot believe this! Me! A detention to mar an otherwise impeccable school record! What will Mother and Father think?
- Eddy: Quit your blubbering. Me and Ed get at least two a week.
- Ed: That's why I exfoliate. [grins, with the sound of a seal barking]
- Eddy: Besides, I'd be thinking about my reputation there, Casanova.
- [Edd blushes]
- Ed: Yeah! Double D and May, sitting in a tree!
- Ed and Eddy: K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
- Edd: [mortified, pulls his hat down over himself] Oh, the tangled web Valentine's Day does weave...
- Eddy: Suck it up, Double D. Heck, Ed fell in love with a sandwich!
- Ed: [holds up an onion] Love is like an onion, Double D: the more you peel away its layers, the more it stinks. [takes a big bite out of it, with a lion's roar being heard]
- Eddy: Man, I hate it when he does that.
- Ed: Watch me. [blows Eddy backward with a cloud of onion breath] HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EDDY!
Ed, Edd n Eddy's Boo Haw Haw edit
- Eddy: You idiot! How are we suppose to trick-or-treat from down here?
- Edd: But look on the bright side, Eddy. No cavities this Halloween.
- Jonny: See? Plank was right.
- Eddy: Get the flipper, Lothar! GET THE FLIPPER!
- Ed: Ah, ain't Halloween so sweet?
The Eds are Coming, the Eds are Coming edit
- Eddy: [in Jimmy's dream] Darn it, I love his cowlick!
- Ed: Issue 14, Zombie Aliens from Planet Rhubark, states, 'more than often it is required to bait said aliens with a human female to lure potential flesh-consuming extraterrestrials from their lair'.
- Nazz: That's so dumb!
- [Everyone looks at her. Night falls, and we see that the kids have tied up Nazz. One arm is tied to the mailbox, the other to the lamppost. She is now in a pink dress, with a giant bow in her hair. A tag is affixed to the bow reading 'FREE!']
- Edd: Dearest Nazz, find it in your heart to forgive me. Perhaps it's best to think of it as a selfless act to save-
- [Nazz slaps Edd upside his face. He tumbles backwards into a bush]
- [A projector ejects a slide and moves on to the next one. While projecting it, the projection glows green. This explains the green glow coming from the house. The kids have all been shepherded inside and Kevin quietly opens the door and sneaks out.]
- Rolf: Ha ha! Rolf suspects little Cousin Bastian wants a kiss under the membrane of a yak, she who gives migraines. [Sarah runs off, taking Jimmy with her. Jonny and Plank follow her. Rolf hauls Eddy back as he tries to leave.] Ed boy! You must stay. Nana sees the footrest potential in your flat as a pancake head.
- Eddy: Aah! No! Let me go! I don't want to be an ottoman! [grabbing onto Ed's shirt] Help! Ed! Double D! [he gets torn away by Rolf]
- Edd: Isn't it exciting, Ed? We finally have a chance to meet Rolf's enigmatic family. Oh, the questions about culture and strange affinity to animal by-products are endless. Shall we?
- Ed: NO MORE CHEEK PINCHING FOR ED, DOUBLE D! [he runs out with Edd in tow]
- Nazz: [still tied up] "Hello? A little help here?" [the camera zooms out to show part of the cul-de-sac being lifted up] Guys?
- [The scene moves to a new angle showing a circular part of the Earth has been cut out and is being lifted away. Three claws are attached, one on the street on the house neighboring Rolf's. The camera then zooms out to show a humongous spaceship carrying it away through space.]
Video games edit
- Matt Hill - Ed
- Samuel Vincent - Double D (Edd)
- Tony Sampson - Eddy
- Kathleen Barr - Kevin, Marie Kanker
- Tabitha St. Germain (Season 1), Jenn Forgie (Season 2) - Nazz Van Bartonschmeer
- Erin Fitzgerald - Nazz Van Bartnschmeer (Seasons 3–5), May Kanker
- Jaynse Jaud - Sarah, Lee Kanker
- Keenan Christenson - Jimmy
- David Paul Grove - Jonny '2x4' "Luddgate"
- Peter Kelamis - Rolf
- Terry Klassen - Eddy's Brother
- ? - Plank