Curb Your Enthusiasm
American television series
Curb Your Enthusiasm (2000-present) is an American television sitcom on HBO starring Seinfeld writer & co-creator Larry David. The series is loosely based on David's life as a semi-retired multi-millionaire in the world after Seinfeld. It was inspired by a 1999 one-hour mockumentary titled Larry David: Curb Your Enthusiasm, which David and HBO had envisioned as a one-time project.
Larry David: Curb Your EnthusiasmEdit
- Larry David: One thing I admire about Hitler - he never took any shit from magicians. [...] [imitating Hitler] Where is the rabbit? Show me the rabbit!
- Cheryl: That wasn't nice of him to say that but here's this guy trying to get a job and what have you done?
- Larry: What have I done? I haven't done anything. I was insulted, don't you see that?
- Cheryl: Are you going to write him a letter now or something?
- Larry: Write him a letter.."Dear prick, I'm sorry you're a prick."
- Cheryl: Okay, that's not gonna help..
- Larry: "I didn't know you were such a prick when I called.."
- Cheryl: Okay-
- Larry: "..but it really turned out that you were! In any event, would you please give this young man a job?"
- Larry: Who do you think has more freedom: the married man in America or the single man in Communist China?
- Larry David - Larry David
- Cheryl Hines - Cheryl David
- Jeff Garlin - Jeff Greene
- Susie Essman - Susie Greene