- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy!-- Cato 23:00, 24 January 2008 (UTC)
Dear User:Patrick Hamilton, thank you for your contributions to New Testament. They are not formatted correctly, however. Please seeWikiquote:Manual of style for guidelines. On matters not specified in the guidelines, please attempt to be consistent with the remainder of the article. ~ Peter1c (talk) 22:54, 4 April 2018 (UTC)