- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy!-- Aphaia 19:03, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
P.S. Thank you for your message and sorry to feel you embarrassed. Aph.
Could you please give a look to WQ:VP#Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Talk:Monty Python and the Holy Grail#too freaking long and your thought? Now the article is nearly 60KB again, so I am afraid we need to take an action. You as one of main editor since then may have your own opinion about that. --Aphaia 16:23, 17 December 2007 (UTC)