The Really Loud House
2022 American television series
The Really Loud House is an American workplace comedy comedy-drama single-camera teen family musical pop rock drama comedy situation comedy sitcom television series of live-action spin-off series based on the animated series.
Season 1 Edit
The Macho Man With the Plan [1.1] Edit
- Lincoln: [wakes up] Today is a big day. Today is the day Lincoln Loud becomes a man. [gets out of bed] And I am super pumped! [cut to him in the bathroom, brushing his hair] I've always been known as the Man with the Plan, but tonight, I'm gonna take it up a notch. My best friend Clyde and I will be watching the Rip Hardcore Midnight Marathon and getting our official Macho Man badges.
- [The Louds kids gather in the living room for a family meeting while talking over each other]
- Lynn Sr.: Order! Order!
- Rita: Zip it, people! [the kids quiet down] Your father said order.
- Lynn Sr.: That I did. Now. [clears throat] As some of you may have heard…
- Siblings except Lily: [deadpan] We know. Tomorrow's your half-birthday.
- Lily: [joining in] Day!
- Lynn Sr.: Tomorrow is my half-birthday, but that's not what this meeting's about. But feel free to mark it on your calendars. [chuckles] Moving on. Lucy…
- Lucy: [as her siblings look at her] What?
- Lynn Sr.: …has been up for three days straight, and last night she scared the bejeezus out of me. So, there's gonna be a new rule around here.
- Lincoln: [to the viewers] Probably gonna be no more sneaking up on people.
- Lucy: [slides next to him and jumpscares him] You think so?
- Lincoln: You really should start wearing a bell.
- Lynn Sr.: And the new rule is… Everyone goes to bed before midnight, not one minute later.
- Lincoln: NOOOO! This isn't fair! It's Lucy's fault! Why should we have to suffer?! [he and all his sisters start protesting]
- Lynn Sr.: Order! Order! Don't make me have to count! Here we go! One, two--
- Rita: [holds up her fist, silencing the siblings] You did it, honey.
- Lynn Sr.: Sorry I had to be so harsh with them. In this house, it's all for one and one for all.
- Rita: And Lucy's not the first kid to make a mistake.
- Lynn Sr.: Yeah, Mom's right. You've all been responsible for new rules around here.
- [Lincoln gathers his sisters in Lisa and Lily's room]
- Lincoln: Ok, so here's the plan. Tonight at midnight, you guys will take Dad out to Jean Juan's French Mex for a half-birthday celebration. I will stay here and watch the Rip Hardcore Midnight Marathon and get my Macho Man Badge.
- Lori: Look, Lincoln, I'm only home from college for two days, and we all have a lot of stuff to do. So if you want us to help you, you're gonna have to help us with our stuff.
- Lisa: I'm entering Todd in a robotics competition, and it seems another contestant also has a robot named Todd.
- Lincoln: Why can't he change his robot name?
- Lisa: [sighs] His Todd was named after his recently-deceased grandfather. Some guys have all the luck.
- Lincoln: So you need me to come up with a new name for Robot Todd?
- Lisa: Precisely.
- Lincoln: How about Beau?
- Lisa: No.
- Lincoln: Jamie?
- Lisa: Lamey. This is a list of names that I don't like. [shows a massive board filled with X'ed out names, then flips it over to show the other side is also full of X'ed out names]
- Todd: We've been here for hours.
- [Nighttime at Jean Juan's French Mex Buffet; The Louds, and Todd, disguised as Lincoln, are all assembled for Lynn Sr.'s half-birthday]
- Lynn Sr.: I am having such a good time. [chuckles] Lynn, how's that beef baguette in a bread bowl?
- Lynn: Great! Perfect pre-game meal for my hockey championship tomorrow. Carbo load! [keeps eating]
- Rita: You still need to chew carbs, sweetie.
- Lynn: [mouth full] I do?
- Todd: It seems there really is no stronger bond than family.
The Chore Thing [1.2] Edit
Ro-Bro [1.3] Edit
The Blemish Dilemish [1.4] Edit
- [Daytime at Royal Woods Middle School…]
- Lincoln: Ok, people. We're not leaving here until we've come up with some hot stories. Let's go, the news doesn't make itself.
- Clyde: Actually, it does.
- Lincoln: Helping or hurting, Clyde, helping or hurting? I'm sorry. I'm a little on edge this morning.
- Rusty: [leaning in close to Zach and Liam] He's got a butt pimple that's been revealing barking at him.
- [Zach and Liam both wince in disgust]
- Lincoln: I wanted to keep that between us, Rusty. I guess I should have been more clear when I said, "Let's keep that between us." Now, does anyone have a news story? [Stella raises up her hand] Stella.
- Stella: Are butt pimples contagious?
- Zach: I have absolute proof that the school nurse might be an alien.
- Liam: I don't know what's wrong with that melon story I pitched. Thing's grown to darn near the size of a baby head.
- Clyde: What's the hook? Why are we watching?
- Liam: Because, it's grown to darn near the size of a baby head. You put a live feed on that and the audience will be happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow.
- Lincoln: So we got nothing.
- Liam: Is that nothing with the melon, or nothing without the melon?
- Rusty: Thank God for "Real Talk with Rusty". Without my show, our ratings would be in the toilet.
- Lincoln: [to the viewers] "Real Talk with Rusty" has been the top-rated middle school news show in the tri-state area for seven months running.
- Lynn Sr.: [inspecting Leni's sunburned arm] What did I tell you about sunbathing on the roof?
- Leni: Don't fall off.
- Lynn Sr.: Just pour some of this on it.
- Leni: Ranch dressing?
- Lynn Sr.: Uh-uh. Cool ranch.
- Luan: Our brother has a butt pimple.
- Luna: It's the only thing standing between him and what might be true love.
- Leni: A butt pimple!
The Manager with the Planager [1.5] Edit
The Banana Split Decision [1.6] Edit
- Lincoln: You wouldn't think my sisters and I would be so excited about parent-teacher conferences. But every year, Dad promises that if more than half of us get a positive review, he'll treat us to the biggest dessert in Royal Woods: Auntie Pam's Banana Split in a Canoe!
- Lincoln: I hate to throw my parents under the bus, but we're talking about a canoe full of ice cream. Come on.
The Guy Who Makes You Fly [1.7] Edit
I Wanna Hold Your Hand [1.8] Edit
- Lincoln: [coming out of the front door; stiffly] If you're a Royal Woods middle schooler, today is the biggest day of the year, the annual Kangaroo Hop, the Super Bowl of middle school dances.
- Liam: Cut! You're all stiff, like a baby calf in a blizzard.
- Lincoln: Sorry, Liam.
- Liam: Haven't you ever talked to a camera before?
- Lincoln: [to the viewers] Liam is really excited about getting to shoot his first solo Action News piece, a documentary about the Kangaroo Hop.
- Liam: You know what? I'm gonna scrap the opening for now and get some B-roll of the decorations committee.
The Princess and the Everlasting Emerald: A Royal Woods Fairytale Edit
Part 1 [1.9] Edit
Part 2 [1.10] Edit
Heart and Soul [1.11] Edit
No Louds Allowed [1.12] Edit
- Lincoln: Order! Order! Order!
- Lynn Sr.: Is he allowed to call family meetings now?
- Rita: This better be important. [sighs as Lily suddenly starts bawling off-screen] Lily's on a sleep strike. We only slept 28 minutes last night. Oh, we should do the stroller trick.
- Lynn Sr.: Mm-hm.
- Lincoln: I've called this family meeting to address the constant infringement on my personal space, A.K.A. my bedroom. Which isn't very big to begin with.
- Lana: Your room's not that small.
- Lincoln: Lana, I have to step outside to change my mind.
- Lynn Sr.: [chuckles] You know, I should tell more jokes in my family meetings. [Rita gives him a stern look] I'll get the stroller.
- Luna: Lincoln, you're the only one without a roommate.
- Clyde: I beg to differ. I'm here quite often, and this morning, my cubby had an engine block in it.
- Lana: That's a carburetor, dude.
- Clyde: Great. That's much more normal.
- Lana: You guys didn't let us into your club.
- Lisa: Well, Leni and Luna didn't let us into their club.
- Luna: Well, Clyde and Lincoln didn't let us into their club.
- Clyde: Hey, we had a very good reason for that. Lincoln, what was the reason?
- Lincoln: I don't know. But I'm getting some of those chicken wings.
- Lynn: You cross that line, you're gonna get decked by one of those wings.
- Lincoln: You wouldn't.
- Lana: [throws a chicken wing at Lincoln as he crosses the line] No, but I would. Oh, and by the way… [eats one] They're delicious.
- Lincoln: Well, then maybe you should try them with some… [grabs some tortilla chips and dips them in guacamole and sauce] Nachos. [throws them at Lana]
- [Clyde laughs at her as she wipes the nachos off herself]
- Lynn: Oh, is that funny, Clyde? Because the potato skins… are hilarious! [throws some potato skins at him]
- [Leni throws a meatball in Luna's left eye]
- Luna: Leni… why'd you do that?
- Leni: I don't know. Seemed fun.
- Lisa: [grabs another meatball and throws it at Leni's dress] It is fun.
- Clyde: Nothing's more fun than guacamole! [grabs a fistful of guacamole and throws it at Lynn]
- Lucy: [as Lynn throws some stuffing at her in retaliation] That was a mistake.
Home Is Where the Hero Is [1.13] Edit
Sweet Dreams Are Made of Cheese [1.14] Edit
- Rita: [as the twins pour themselves some cereal with plates of broccoli behind them] Uh-uh. You're not eating another thing until you finish this broccoli.
- Lola: Broccoli's gross.
- Lana: And cold.
- Rita: Well, it was warm when I served it to you last night.
- Lana: But we don't wanna waste all this delicious cereal when there's so many hungry people in the world.
- Rita: Well, Lisa and Mr. Nibbles can eat it. [takes the cereal bowls away as the twins groan]
- Lincoln: Mr. Nibbles loves his cereal.
- Lisa: Mr. Nibbles won't be receiving any tasty rewards until he successfully completes this week's mouse maze.
- Luan: [enters the kitchen] If he did complete it, it would be "a-maze-ing." [laughs; no response] "A-maze-ing?" Because the mouse goes through the maze?
- Rita: I love you, sweetheart.
- Luan: That joke would've been funny if Mr. Coconuts was here. Has anyone seen him? He's been lost for three days.
Spelling and Doorbelling [1.15] Edit
All Is Fair in Love and Sleepovers [1.16] Edit
Better Together [1.17] Edit
Some Buddy to Love [1.18] Edit
What's a Mother to Redo? [1.19] Edit
- [Lynn Sr. and the Loud sisters are preparing a Mother's Day breakfast in the kitchen for Rita with Lincoln and Clyde filming the whole thing]
- Clyde: And we're rolling.
- Lincoln: This is gonna be the greatest Mother's Day ever.
- Lynn Sr.: And now for the star of the show: Mom's favorite breakfast fajitas. [carefully removes the fajitas from the oven] Sorry, dads everywhere. Here we go. This was a great idea, Lynn.
- Lana: This was my idea.
- Lynn: You said Mexican food. I had the idea for the smokin' fajitas.
- Lucy: I had the idea to burn the toast.
- Leni: Okay, well, it was my idea to use the plate.
- Lynn Sr.: [stopping the arguing] Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! It is Mother's Day. I get half the credit, and you divide the rest by eleven.
- [Lynn Sr. holds a meeting in Lisa and Lily's room after the breakfast fajitas accidentally injured Rita's legs]
- Lynn Sr.: That is not the face of a Happy Mother's Day.
- Lisa: That definitely stung.
- Lynn Sr.: Now while I bear a quarter of the blame, the rest is yours divided by eleven.
- Loud kids: What?
- Lana: I mean, it was Lynn's idea to do the fajitas.
- Lynn: Yeah, because you said Mexican food.
- Lana: That was after the fact that you said…
- [Everyone starts arguing]
- Lynn Sr.: Okay, okay, alright, alright, alright! Let's not play the blame game! We all had a hand in this.
- Lincoln: Not me and Clyde. We didn't mess up.
- Clyde: Yeah.
- Lincoln: We just captured it on film.
- Clyde: With excellent framing and crisp sound.
- Lynn Sr.: Look, the point is, the greatest mom ever deserves the greatest Mother's Day ever.
- Lana: She's the best.
- Lynn: Yeah, you're right, Pops.
- Lynn Sr.: And now that her burns are healed, it's the perfect time for a redo. So you guys get busy with some fresh ideas, and I'm gonna go give Mom the good news.