East Slavic ethnic group, regardless of country of citizenship
|This history article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [T]hrough the Russian people will be realized the last thought of God, the thought of the End of the World.
- Russians should realize that they are Orthodox in the first place; Russians in the second place; and only in the third place, people.
- Aleksandr Dugin, The Foundations of Geopolitics: The Geopolitical Future of Russia (1997), Russia: Arktogeja, p. 255, as quoted in "Aleksandr Dugin's Foundations of Geopolitics" (31 January 2004), by John B. Dunlop, Demokratizatsiya, Chapter: The Gorbachev Debacle
- You ain't from Russia, so bitch why you Russian?
- The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.
- Russians have always been suckers for greatness. They would sell their last shirt for its elusive promise.
- Sergey Radchenko, "Why Russia needs to be humiliated in Ukraine: Too little was learnt from the collapse of the Soviet Union" (15 May 2022), The Spectator
- A Russian is self-assured just because he knows nothing and does not want to know anything, since he does not believe that anything can be known.
- [to drivers] not forget that the health and lives of other people depend on you… comply with the established rules of behaviour on the road
- ‘Emergency Situations Ministry, as quoted in "Bus carrying children overturns in Babyninsky" (6 February 2019), WikiNews
- Encyclopedic article on Russians at Wikipedia