|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The idea of liberty is originally a Western idea, created by white Western males, and although it has lost some strength there, it is still most prominent and widespread in the West. That does not mean that it is restricted to the West or only accessible to Western minds, however.
- Hans-Hermann Hoppe, as quoted in Hoppe: The In-Depth Interview
- The white race is the most avaricious of races. Not content with Europe, they took part of Asia and Africa. They came over here and took America from the red man, and because they would not work for them, they brought members of our race from Africa.
- They are really sincere when they say that they are freedom-loving people. Above all, the White man the world over wants to be free to rule and dominate the aboriginal people.
- Elijah Muhammad, Message to the Blackman (1965)
- The whites have always been an unjust, jealous, unmerciful, avaricious and blood-thirsty set of beings, always seeking after power and authority.
- David Walker (abolitionist), Walker’s Appeal, in Four Articles; Together with a Preamble, to the Coloured Citizens of the World (1830)