daughter of Bill and Hillary Clinton
Chelsea Victoria Clinton (born 27 February 1980) is the only child of Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton. She was a special correspondent for NBC News from 2011 to 2014 and now works with the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative.
|This article about a person or group of people is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- One spring day in my sixth grade … we read two articles. The first concerned the cruelty toward cattle in slaughterhouses and the second was about the detrimental effects of red meat on your body. By the time I got home later that day, I had resolved to give up red meat, to take a stand against animal cruelty and a stand for my health … At 13, I decided to give up all meat and fish. My parents were even more surprised and cautiously supportive – provided I learned how to get enough protein. … Although I now eat meat (after having not for 18 years), I have tremendous respect for people who make consistent ethical choices in their lives – people who not only don’t eat meat, but who also don’t wear fur or leather and don’t use products made from animal derivatives.
- "On Assignment: Chelsea Clinton admires vegetarian stands taken by Stella, Linda McCartney", Rock Center NBC News (20 June 2013).
- Comparing Jews to termites is anti-Semitic, wrong and dangerous. The responsive laughter makes my skin crawl. For everyone who rightly condemned President Trump’s rhetoric when he spoke about immigrants “infesting our country,” this rhetoric should be equally unacceptable to you:
- This right here is the result of a massacre stoked by people like you, and the words that you put out into the world
I want you to know that, and I want you to feel that deep inside: 49 people died because of the rhetoric you put out there.
i can’t believe this has to be said, but i didn’t tell chelsea clinton she was the one who put a gun to muslims’ heads. i said, & continue to say, that by jumping on the right-wing bandwagon & villifying ilhan omar, she fed into the EXACT discourse we were at the vigil to protest
- 16 March 2019 reported 18 March 2019 response to Clinton's tweet about Omar