Our lips are full of praise, but our hearts are far removed from the prophets we all claim. That's why the world is in the shape that it's in.
Louis Farrakhan (born Louis Eugene Walcott on May 11, 1933) is the head of the Nation of Islam.
- The die is set, and Malcolm shall not escape, especially after such evil foolish talk about his benefactor, Elijah Muhammad. Such a man as Malcolm is worthy of death.
- Muhammad Speaks (4 December 1964)
- The Jews talk about "never again."… You cannot say "Never again" to God because when he puts you in the oven, you're in one indeed!… "Never again" don't mean a damn thing when God get ready for you!
- "People Organized and Working for Economic Rebirth," sermon at Madison Square Garden (7 October 1985)
- My time is up. I believe … that my time to be with my spiritual father and his sender has come. And your time to go through serious trial has come.
- Our lips are full of praise, but our hearts are far removed from the prophets we all claim. That's why the world is in the shape that it's in.
- As quoted in "Farrakhan in Speech: 'My Time Is Up' " by Jeff Karoub, ABC News (26 February 2007)
- Iran should not be denied the human right to knowledge...the fear of America is Iran's attitude to Israel, and the cornerstone of America's foreign policy is the protection of Israel... If Iran believes in Allah, and if Iran believes in the power of Allah, Iran can't be frightened by America.
- I know something of the good of Moammar Gadhafi that made me to love him as a brother and to feel a great sense of loss at his assassination, He died in honor, fighting for the Libya that he believed in.
- Farrakhan: Is the Federal Reserve owned by the government?
Farrakhan: Who owns the Federal Reserve?
Farrakhan: The same year they set up the IRS, they set up the FBI. And the same year they set up the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith... It could be a coincidence... [I want] to see black intellectuals free... I want to see them not controlled by members of the Jewish community.
External linksEditLast modified on 13 April 2014, at 16:51