Misc people 1Edit
- When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.
- Luck is not Important If You Willing to Work Hard.
Misc people 2Edit
- In comic strips, the person on the right always speaks first.
- Parents are the last people on earth who ought to have children.
- People always ask me, 'Were you funny as a child?' Well, no, I was an accountant.
- When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick.
- I found there was only one way to look thin, hang out with fat people.
James B DunnEdit
Joshua L. ChamberlainEdit
Jack the RipperEdit
George Q. CannonEdit
I do not even know who this person is, but again, a wonderful quote:
"These birds and animals and fish cannot speak, but they can suffer, and our God who created them, knows their sufferings, and will hold him who causes them to suffer unnecessarily to answer for it. It is a sin against their Creator." - George Q. Cannon
- I've never rushed into anything ... and that's an understatement!
I request a page for John Henson, co-host of watch this.
Vision: Is the art of seeing things that were invisible to others.
"Humans have always suffered, until now they have never suffered so comfortably"
suburban life is a tragic story in of itself
Live in the presence, while you learn form the past and wait for the future. Life will be most satisfying this way. - Scott Bennett
A collection of quotes would be greatly appreciated.
Inside all of Nikki Hornsby's commerically released music CDs is a quote she wrote years ago that should be in the Wikiquote webpage.
"I'll never touch a cloud with my fingertips but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try!".
Thank you, CJP Staff
Another one Nikki wrote in college as a Psych & Theology Major is: "I see the faults that make us human and cry from pure joy that we are"
One more that she wrote when she was in grade school: "I'd rather face the consequences of the truth, than the reprocussions of a lie"
Here are two links to those "NIKKISMS" that can be easily found online:
Arnold H. GlasowEdit
- Arnold H. Glasow
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
- Expecting something for nothing is the most popular form of hope.
- Improvement begins with I.
- Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
John C. MaxwellEdit
w:John C. Maxwell (born 1947) is the sexiest man in the world'Bold text', author, and "leadership expert." He is the founder of Injoy, a "people development company." He graduated from w:Azusa Pacific University.
Maxwell has written over forty books (mostly on leadership), including The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership (with Zig Ziglar) and The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader: Becoming the Person Others Will Want to Follow, among others. His books have sold over seven million copies, with several on the New York Times Best Seller's List and translations in over fifty languages.
Quotes by w:John C. Maxwell
"Policies are many, Principles are few, Policies will change, Principles never do."
"A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way."
"A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them."
"Educators take something simple and make it complicated. Communicators take something complicated and make it simple."
"Good executives never put off until tomorrow what they can get someone else to do today."
"If you're lying, you're lying."
"Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them. "
"Leadership is influence."
"Learn to say 'no' to the good so you can say 'yes' to the best."
"People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision."
"Policies are many, Principles are few, Policies will change, Principles never do."
"Remember, man does not live on bread alone: sometimes he needs a little buttering up."
"The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That's the day we truly grow up."
"The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one. "
"The whole idea of motivation is a trap. Forget motivation. Just do it. Exercise, lose weight, test your blood sugar, or whatever. Do it without motivation. And then, guess what? After you start doing the thing, that's when the motivation comes and makes it easy for you to keep on doing it."
"We choose what attitudes we have right now. And it's a continuing choice."
ここに生きてる意味がわかるよ I know i was born with a reason to live. 生まれ落ちた喜びを知る and I know the happiness of being alive http://www.geocities.com/widoshiku/lyr_forfuruba.html
約束 お願いはひとつだけ Promise me, my dear friend, 生きて 生きて Live on. Live on. http://www.geocities.com/widoshiku/lyr_close.html
どんな時にも なげてはだめよそれは Wherever you are, whenever it is, never give up. なによりチャ一ミングなこと Then, it will be the most ‘charming’ thing in the world. I'm http://www.geocities.com/widoshiku/lyr_close.html
alright. I love you. I love my life. I'm always close to you. http://www.geocities.com/widoshiku/lyr_close.html
Thomas J. CairneyEdit
'Life should be deemed as a series of tests; each separated by a period of reflection and revision for the next. When one makes a wrong judgement, a simple mistake, they may feel as though they have failed either in that respected area of life or failed life completely. However what many do not realise is that life is a series of tests, and you can not dwell on the last test forever as sure enough the next one will arrive. But most importantly, life is a series of tests with unlimited re-sits, each of which you can learn from'- Thomas J. Cairney 20th February 2007
To remain monolingual reduces the mind to the confines of a tramline. The civilized mind needs alternatives for its expression.
Sybille Bedford, Quicksands: A Memoir, 2005.
Be strict in what you send but generous in what you receiveEdit
Who first said (in computing) "Be strict in what you send, but generous in what you receive"? Pigsonthewing 11:22, 26 March 2007 (UTC)
Wikipedia has it at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Postel#Postel.27s_Law
If anyone could get a collection of quotes together from John Marsden and his books it would be very much appreciated! Australian Author John Marsden wrote The Tomorrow Series, The Ellie Chronicles, So Much To Tell You, etc.
"What we do for ouselves dies with us, What we do for others and the world is eternal" Albert Pines
This is a quote from Albert Pike, not Albert Pines, from his book Ex Corde Locutiones: Words from the Heart Spoken of His Dead Brethren P.11. The quote was used in the TV show Criminal Minds and the quote was incorrectly credited to Pines.
- I walk light, so I don't piss the ground off.
- She, she licks me like a lollipop.
- Man I swear ma' bitches do it 'til they suck teh' brown off.
- I'm the bomb like - tick.. tick.
- Always talk to God, never listen to the cops.
- You can't get on ma' level. You goin' need a space shuttle or a ladder 'dats fo'eva'.
- No love lost. No love found.
Sir Barnett CocksEdit
Additional pages on NASCAR drivers.
Vusamazulu Credo MutwaEdit
Anthony Douglas WilliamsEdit
Charles J.C. LyallEdit
J K GalbraithEdit
Frederic Leighton, 1st Baron LeightonEdit
José Moscardó Ituarte (born 26 October 1878, Madrid, and died 12 April 1956, Madrid) was a Spanish soldier.
Private Military / Private IntelligenceEdit
There are a lot of quotable personalities in the private sector, like:
Arpit Rana is an Indian Solopreneur, he has made 3 websites up to now. Interviewed 10+ Indian Celebrities including millionaires and 1 American Business Coach. Arpit Rana is a civil engineer by education and started blogging in 2nd year of engineering. Later, he did professional digital marketing studies directly from google and National Open University, London. Arpit Rana is among the youngest business founders in the world, one of his ventures is here quote. Arpit Rana is the founder of herequote.com or here quote. It is the world’s first positive social media where users can signup and submit their posts.
The whole idea of here quote is to spread positivity through quotes and members can also give their quotes. They can also be found for their quotes and photos directly on google. Here quote is one of the world’s fastest rising websites on Alexa charts.
- "I don't want to be a great leader; I want to be a man who goes around with a little oilcan and when he sees a breakdown, offers his help. To me, the man who does that is greater than any holy man in saffron-coloured robes. The mechanic with the oilcan: that is my ideal in life." 
- "I took up leprosy work not to help anyone, but to overcome that fear in my life. That it worked out good for others was a by-product. But the fact is I did it to overcome fear." 
E. T. WhittakerEdit
Hi Whittaker has a couple of quotes dealing with gravitation and the big bang and the subject is very notable, but I am not sure if the two quotes i have actually seen around from him qualifies for a page. I saw that your notability article is only an essay and not policy, so wish to ask those with more experience. 2600:6C51:797F:9A60:B476:CC68:77EA:A783 07:52, 1 November 2020 (UTC)
Henry Dundas, 1st Viscount MelvilleEdit
."I firmly believe that these two issues, constitute the ultimate solution to the conflict. We are more than willing to resolve this issue once and for all" PAUL KAGAME https://www.successories.com/iquote/author/16674/paul-kagame-quotes/1 ."We cannot turn the clock back nor can we undo the harm caused, but we have the power to determine the future and to ensure that what happened never happens again." PAUL KAGAME https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kagame
Sanju Samson is an Indian cricketer. I request if a wikiquote article will be created on him. Also I also wants to know if I can create one by any means.
Bill Wurtz is an American musician, who has some pretty good quotes and lyrics.
- Mount St. Helen's is about to blow up, and it's gonna be a fine and swell day.
Umar Farooq GulEdit
- If you want to be successful, Make a Goal, then plan it & then start Execution soon you will see the Results*
- A time is the most important thing in life & it cannot come back to use it for the meaningful purpose*
- If you want to become a leader then be a good reader first*
- Education helps you open new doors of Opportunities*
- Life is full of Opportunities , only those are successful who are taking serious these opportunities & start immediate work*
Lakota Elder Political prisoner. One of the founders of the American Indian Movement or A.I.M
- Its not what our parents do for us that makes us who we are, it is what they teach us to do
- Japanese ambassadors karate tournament 2014
- When the attacker is so determined to take your life, you must be equally determined to preserve it, that is the art of self defense
- greg maluma
- Be a warrior in the Garden or Gardener in war, the whole decision is yours to make
- re-written greg maluma