User talk:Paolo Liberatore
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! —LrdChaos 18:48, 8 June 2006 (UTC)
Mass transwiki edit
Egads! What a load of… history you've dumped into this project with your recent mass transwiki. I suspect it will take some time to digest it; that is, figure out how best to integrate it into our article scheme. It will raise some uncomfortable questions about our only lightly discussed use of the project to hold quotations for Wikipedia, which will probably take many months to address (given the current participation levels). But I do want to thank you for doing an excellent job on logging the transactions and recording the edit histories, an effort sorely needed yet often ignored. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 19:56, 9 June 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for your polite message. I'm not currently planning any other mass transwiki at the moment. Actually, I'm probably better not transwiki anything here at all, at least until you folks take a decision about transwikied articles from wikipedia. Paolo Liberatore 14:46, 12 June 2006 (UTC)