- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Welcome to Wikiquote and well done for your work so far.
We do have certain styles and conventions for how we lay out articles. Maybe you could see what I've done to Michael Caine. Also, we don't put quotation marks round quotes. Sorry if this seems bureaucratic; we're just trying to keep the place looking smart.
I do look forward to seeing more of your work, and if you need any help, just shout!--Poetlister 11:40, 7 August 2007 (UTC)