- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?Edit
I Posted a quote :
and you reverted my edit with a summary indicating "rv spambot/crosswiki vandal"
You are making some very improper presumptions. ~ Angel XI 10:38, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
"Actually he did that after I asked him to"Edit
Cometstyles, I like you, but I don't like your way to call for steward not local crat. You said "Actually he did that after I asked him to". You should not have done so in my opinion. You and he broke our policy and custom. It is my very regret and losing my trust in you.
I hope you think carefully what you did. Thanks. --Aphaia 06:55, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
- The problem was not related to one wiki but with over 15 wikis and going around individual wikis and asking it to be blocked and renamed wasn't really a good option, so after the enwiki CU's rejected my claims on IRC, I asked a steward to help me fix this account since it was unified so if it only involved a couple of wikis, I would have gone and ask individual crats to fix it but this happened during the recent Grawp attacks (Grawp is a well-known troll known on enwiki for userpage moves and goatse linking) and I did this as a member of the Small wiki monitoring team and not as a Meta admin and as i earlier said, it involved the impersonation of a prominent wikimedia editor so it was much easier and safer to involve a steward who knew what was happening instead of getting bombarded on all the other wikis (not this one) with silly replies like "wait for a few days" or continuously being asked what it was all about etc and I repeat it did not involve enwq or enwiki only, but multiple other wikis so a steward who knew what was happening was the best I could find ..--Cometstyles 11:52, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
SD and block you're requestEdit
Hello, thank you for your suggestion but I would like you to remind trust and good faith is still not enough place a block on an editor without rationale, specially the same user isn't blocked on your home (enwiki).
Could you please give us a further explanation why you think of it as good for the project? Thanks! --Aphaia 08:10, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
- It was done based on my research on checkuser-l with cooperation of other people. Your input is welcome but please give more information next time. Thanks :) --Aphaia 14:37, 30 September 2008 (UTC)