The standard welcome and all that...Edit
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Yeah, you didn't really need it, but since your talk page isn't a redlink, you weren't likely to get it any other way. ;)
I see your note about contacting you on Commons for stuff here; that's not the most efficient way of communication. In Special:Preferences, we have the "E-mail me when my user talk page is changed" feature enabled, just like on Commons. That should let you keep an eye on your talk page here without having to check it constantly. EVula // talk // ☯ // 20:06, 20 September 2009 (UTC)