The Cleveland Show
The Cleveland Show is an American animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane, Richard Appel, and Mike Henry for the Fox Broadcasting Company as a spin-off of Family Guy. The series centers on the Browns and Tubbs, two dysfunctional families consisting of parents Cleveland Brown and Donna Tubbs and their children Cleveland Brown, Jr., Roberta Tubbs, and Rallo Tubbs. Similar to Family Guy, it exhibits much of its humor in the form of cutaway gags that often lampoon American culture.
- Please read The Cleveland Show/Format for notes on how to use and edit this article.
The border colors for the episodes correspond to the DVD Volume in which they appear.
- Purple represents Volume 1
- Blue represents Volume 2
- Green represents Volume 3
- Magenta represents Volume 4
- Mike Henry - Cleveland Brown, Rallo Tubbs
- Sanaa Lathan - Donna Tubbs
- Nia Long - Roberta Tubbs (Production Season 1; Episode 1–13)
- Reagan Gomez-Preston - Roberta Tubbs (Production Season 1; Episode 14–present)
- Kevin Michael Richardson - Cleveland Brown, Jr., Lester Krinklesac
- Jason Sudeikis - Holt Richter, Terry Kimple
- Seth MacFarlane - Tim the Bear, Dr. Fist (Seasons 1–2)
- Arianna Huffington - Arianna the Bear
- Nat Faxon - Raymond the Bear
- Jamie Kennedy - Gabriel "Federline Jones" Friedman
- Will Forte - Principal Wally Farquhare
- Frances Callier - Evelyn "Cookie" Brown
- Craig Robinson - LeVar "Freight Train" Brown
- David Lynch - Gus the Bartender
- Bruce McGill - Mr. Lloyd Waterman
- Aseem Batra - Kendra Krinklesac
- Glenn Howerton - Ernie Krinklesac
- The Cleveland Show quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- The Cleveland Show at TV.com
- Episode transcripts at TVTDB.com
- The Cleveland Show and all related characters, episodes and quotes are a copyright of 20th Century FOX. The users, editors, administrators, nor founders of the Wikimedia Foundation DO NOT claim ownership nor authorship of the contents on this page. The contents of this page are meant for reference purposes only. Wikiquote nor its parent company, The Wikimedia Foundation, has no affiliation with 20th Century FOX, or its parent company, News Corp, in any way, shape, or form.