Teen Wolf (Season 2)
Teen Wolf (2011-2017) was an American television series which aired on MTV. It is a supernatural drama series about a teenager named Scott McCall, who is bitten by a werewolf and must cope with how it affects his life and the lives of those closest to him.
- Allison: No, Dad! Dad! He saved our lives! Your life! You can't do this! Dad, let him go! Please let him go, and I'll do-- I'll do whatever you want! Okay? I swear. I won't- I won't see him again. I promise, never again, dad. Please, dad, please. Please! Please!
- Chris Argent: Never again.
- Sheriff Stilinski: You work for your father, Isaac?
- Mr. Lahey: When he's not in school. Which is where he needs to be in 20 minutes.
- Sheriff Stilinski: Yeah, I understand that. But I've got a missing teenage girl, and our K-9 unit led us here. She's not wearing any clothes, and if she's out here tonight, and the temperature really drops--
- Isaac: --I'm sorry, I - I didn't see anything.
- Mr. Lahey: Trust me, if he saw a naked girl outside a computer screen, he'd remember.
- Sheriff Stilinski: How'd you get that black eye, Isaac?
- Isaac: School.
- Sheriff Stilinski: School fight?
- Isaac: Nah, lacrosse.
- Sheriff Stilinski: Lacrosse? You play for Beacon Hills?
- Isaac: Yeah.
- Sheriff Stilinski: My son plays for the team. Well, I mean, he- he's on the team. He doesn't typically play. Not yet, anyway. It's, uh-- Something wrong, Isaac?
- Isaac: No. Oh, no, sorry. I was just remembering, I actually have a morning practice to get to.
- Sheriff Stilinski: Just one more question. You guys get many grave robberies here?
- Isaac: A few. Usually, they just take stuff like jewelry.
- Sheriff Stilinski: What'd this one take?
- Isaac: Her liver.
- Scott: She ate the liver?
- Stiles: No, I didn't say she ate it. I just said it was missing. And you know what? Even if she did, so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body.
- Scott: I never ate anyone's liver.
- Stiles: Yeah, right, 'cause when it comes to werewolves, you're a real model of self-control. Actually, wait—- hold on. You're the test case for this, so we should be going over what happened to you.
- Scott: What do you mean?
- Stiles: I mean like what was going through your mind when you were turning, you know? What were you drawn to?
- Scott: Allison.
- Stiles: Okay, nothing else? Seriously?
- Scott: Nothing else mattered. But, no. That's good, though, right? 'Cause the night that Lydia was bitten, she was with you.
- Stiles: Yeah, but she was looking for...Jackson.
- Omega: Nice car.
- Jackson: Here's a dollar. Go find another parking lot to die in. Security!
- Coach: Let's go! I have an announcement. Gather 'round. Quicker! Danny, put a shirt on. Stilinski, that means you! Let's go, gather round. Listen up. Police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. It's a sick girl, roaming around, totally naked. Now, it's supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight. I don't know about you, but the last time it was that cold and I was running around naked... I lost a testicle to exposure. Now, I don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girl. So, police are organizing search parties for tonight. Sign up, find the missing girl, you get an automatic A in my class.
- Jackson: If Lydia wants to take a naked hike in the woods, why should I care?
- Scott: Because we have a pretty good idea that she might be... you know, turning.
- Jackson: Turning?
- Scott: Yeah. Turning.
- Jackson: Into...?
- Stiles: [sarcastically] A unicorn. What do ya think, dumbass?
- Jackson: Well, I think that if Lydia's turning, she's not the one that's gonna need help.
- Scott: What do you mean?
- Jackson: Oh, God, you've got it all backwards, McCall. When I was with Lydia, you should have seen the scratch marks she left on me. What do you think she's gonna do with a set of real claws?
- Stiles: Hey, you know, maybe they're just here for the funeral? I mean - what if they're the non-hunting side of the family? There could be non-hunting Argents. It's possible, right?
- Scott: I know what they are. They're reinforcements.
- Scott: What are they doing?
- Derek: Declaring war.
- Chris Argent:We have a Code!
- Gerard: Not when they murder my daughter. No Code. Not anymore. From now on, these... things are just bodies waiting to be cut in half. Are you listening? Because I don't care if they're wounded and weak or seemingly harmless; begging for their life with the promise that they will never, ever hurt anyone. Or, some desperate, lost soul with no idea what they're getting into. We find them. We kill them. We kill them all.
Shape Shifted [2.2]Edit
- Isaac:Um, so far it's an "A" in French and a "B-" in econ.
- Mr. Lahey:Oh. What about chemistry?
- Isaac:I'm not sure. Uh, midterms are in a few days so it could go up.
- Mr. Lahey:Well, what's it at now? The grade? Uh, yeah.
- Isaac: Uh, I'm not sure.
- Mr. Lahey: But you just said it could go up.
- Isaac: I just--uh, I meant generally.
- Mr. Lahey: You wouldn't be lying to me, would you, Isaac?
- Isaac: No.
- Mr. Lahey: Then tell me your grade.
- Isaac: I just told you, I don't know.
- Mr. Lahey: You wanna take this little conversation downstairs? No? Then tell me the grade, son.
- Isaac: Dad, this semester's only half over.
- Mr. Lahey: Isaac?
- Isaac: There's plenty of time
- Mr. Lahey: -- Isaac.
- Isaac: It's--it's a "D".
- Mr. Lahey: All right. It's a "D". I'm not angry. You know I'm gonna have to find a way to punish you though. I have my responsibility as a parent. So, we'll start with something simple, like, uh Tell you what, you do the dishes and clean up the kitchen, okay?
- Isaac: Yeah.
- Mr. Lahey: Good. Because I'd really like to see this place spotless.[Cup shattering] Know what I'm saying? You know? I mean this entire kitchen. [Clattering] Yeah! [Laughs] Yeah, absolutely [Glass shattering] Spotless. [he throws a glass that breaks against the wall, causing a shard to lodge into the skin below Isaac's right eye] Well, that was your fault.
- Isaac: You could have blinded me.
- Mr. Lahey: Shut up! It's a scratch! It's hardly even... [Isaac starts to heal. Mr. Lahey is speechless. Isaac anxiously runs out of the house before his dad can ask him about it] Isaac... Isaac!
- Jackson: [watches from in front of his house] Freaks.
- Mr. Lahey: Isaac! Isaac! Isaac. Isaac? Isaac? Okay, that's enough. Let's go! That's it, grab your bike and let's go! Isaac? [sees kanima in the alley and runs away] Holy - ! Aah! [kanima chases him down and begins to attack him] No! No! No! Aah! No! Aah! No! No! No! No!
- Stiles: How did you do that?
- Derek: I'm the Alpha.
- Allison: Are you ready for this?
- Lydia: Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer!
Ice Pick [2.3]Edit
- Erica: I have beautiful everything.
- Stiles: And a new-found self confidence.
- Stiles [to Scott]: This new-found heroism is making me very attracted to you. You wanna just make out a little bit? Just to see how it feels?
- Stiles: Erica looks pretty good. The word sensational comes to mind.
- Coach: McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy.
- Chris: Our sons are trained to be soldiers. Our daughters? To be leaders.
- Allison: Is this how we're gonna do father-daughter talks from now on?
- Chris: No, this is how we're gonna train you.
- Derek: What did you see in the mechanic garage?
- Stiles: Ah... several alarming EPA violations that I'm seriously considering reporting.
- Stiles: Holy God!
- Derek: Did you notice that I'm paralyzed from the neck down in 8 feet of water?!
- Stiles: Can't you just trust me this once?
- Derek: No!
- Stiles: I'm the one who keeps you alive, okay. Did you notice that?
- Stiles: [to Isaac] Sounds like the beginning of a heartfelt story, but I'm gonna pass.
- Stiles: [to Isaac] Unrequited love is a bitch.
- Allison: [to Erica] I thought you were psychic, bitch?
- Scott: I know who he's after.
- Stiles: What, how? How? Did you smell something?
- Scott: Armani.
- Scott: Dude, everyone in here is a dude. I think we're in a gay club.
- Stiles: [surrounded by a large group of drag queens, two of whom are stroking his cheeks] Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh, Scott?
[After Danny was attacked by the kanima]
- Scott: One more question-- just one. Are you okay?
- Danny: Did it happen to my ex too?
- Scott: ...Yeah.
- Danny: Then I'm great!
- Scott: [sees Sheriff Stilinski arrive at Jungle] Get rid of him!
- Stiles: Get rid of him? We are at a crime scene and he's the Sheriff.
[After Stiles tried to "explain" to his father why he was at a gay club]
- Sheriff Stilinski: You're not gay.
- Stiles: Wha - ? I could be!
- Sheriff Stilinski: Not dressed like that.
- Allison: We're just a bunch of teenagers. We can't handle this.
- Stiles: [to Scott] Scott, come on! I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense.
- Melissa: I have to ground you. I am grounding you. You are grounded.
- Scott: What about work?
- Melissa: Fine. Other than work. And no TV.
- Scott: My TV's broken.
- Melissa: Then no computer.
- Scott: I need the computer for school.
- Melissa: Then no... uh... [glances at Stiles] No Stiles.
- Stiles: [interrupts them] Wha - No Stiles?!
- Melissa: NO STILES!
- Erica: Stiles, you make a good Batman.
- Stiles: You wanna play Catwoman? I'll be your Batman.
- Scott: What did you tell her?
- Allison: That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures.
- Stiles: I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures.
- Allison: Oh... great!
- Chris: Derek, back off.
- Derek: Back off? That's really all you've got? I've gotta be honest, Chris, I really was expecting more from the big bad veteran werewolf hunter.
- Chris: Okay, how about "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gun fight?" [Chris and the other hunters aim their assault rifles at Derek and Boyd]
- Boyd: That one was pretty good, Derek.
- Scott: What are you doing?
- Mrs. Argent: Isn't it obvious? I'm killing you.
- Gerard: Careful, gentlemen-- something wicked this way comes.
- Isaac: What are you, some kind of witch?
- Deaton: [sarcastic] No, I'm a veterinarian.
Party Guessed [2.9]Edit
- Peter: I heard there was a party. Don't worry, I invited myself.
- Matt: Photographers call them candids.
- Allison: Well, police officers call it stalking.
- Gerard: [to Chris] Go up there and help your wife die with dignity.
- Scott: Why should I apologize?
- Stiles: Because you're the guy. It's, like, what we do.
- Scott: [about Lydia] She's completely ignored Stiles the past ten years!
- Stiles: [affronted] I prefer to think of it as me not having been on her radar.
- Scott: Maybe it's just early?
- Stiles: Or, maybe nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town whack-job.
- Jackson: [to Lydia] You do not want me there.
- Derek: The full moon is coming, and with the way things are going, I have a feeling it's gonna be a rough one.
- Gerard: Your wife is already dead. That thing over there is just a cocoon waiting to hatch.
- Lydia: [to Peter in her hallucination] Are you real?
- Peter: Interestingly, that question can also be answered, "Not yet."
- Matt: Well, Derek, not everyone is lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf. Oh, yeah that's right, I learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, kanimas-- it's like a freaking Halloween party every full moon. Except for you, Stiles-- what do you turn into?
- Stiles: [sarcastically] Abominable snowman. But it's more like a winter-time thing. You know, seasonal.
- Derek: [paralyzed by kanima and pinned under a paralyzed Stiles] Get him off of me.
- Matt: Oh, I don't know, Derek! I think you two make a pretty good pair.
- Derek: I can move my toes.
- Stiles: Dude, I can move my toes.
- Derek: [after Peter offers help] Why would I want help from a total psycho?
- Peter: First off, I'm not a total pyscho. You're the one who slashed my throat wide open. But, we're all works in progress, right?
- Peter: [as Derek prepares to hit him again] You don't honestly think I want to be alpha again? That wasn't my best performance, considering it ended in my death. [Derek pulls back his fist to punch him] Oh, go ahead, hit me! Hit me! I can see it's cathartic for you-- a way to work out the pain and self-loathing that comes with complete and utter failure. I may be the one taking the beating, but you, Derek? You've already been beaten.
- Stiles: I'm playing? On the field? With the team?
- Coach Finstock: Yes, unless you'd rather play with yourself.
- Stiles: I already did that today. Twice.
- Peter: Quite the situation you've got yourself in here, Derek. I mean, I'm out of commission for a few weeks, and suddenly, there's lizard people, geriatric psychopaths, and you're cooking up werewolves out of every self-esteem deprived adolescent in town.
Master Plan [2.12]Edit
- Scott: [to Isaac] That's Peter, Derek's uncle. A little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat.
- Peter: Hi.
- Isaac: Good to know.
[Lydia is about to leave to save Jackson alone]
- Stiles: You see, death doesn't happen to you Lydia, it happens to everyone around you, okay? To all the people left standing at your funeral, trying to figure out how they're gonna live the rest of their lives without you in it.
- [Derek and Peter are leaving to help stop Jackson]
- Peter: Derek, we need Lydia.
- Derek: There no ti-!
- [Peter holds up hand to silence Derek]
- Peter: That's the problem-- we're rushing. We're moving too fast. And while everyone knows that a moving target is harder to hit, here we are racing right into Gerard's cross-hairs.
- Derek: If I get the chance to kill Jackson, I'm taking it.