Rugrats Go Wild
The film was produced by Nickelodeon Movies and Klasky Csupo and released in theatres on June 13, 2003 by Paramount Pictures. It also makes this the end of the Rugrats series, after the show ceased production. As there are currently no further Rugrats movies in production, Rugrats Go Wild stands as the final Rugrats film. It grossed the least out of the three Rugrats movies. It is the only Nickelodeon film to be a crossover.
- [screaming after Cynthia was knocked overboard by Spike] CYNTHIA OVERBOOAARD!!!! CYNTHIA!!! NO!!! [Cynthia disappears in the water] [weeps] No, no, no, no, no, no!
- Spike: "Woof! That's right, I said woof!"
- Tommy: It's Nigel Strawberry!
- Spike: I ate one of Chuckie's diapers once and, let me tell you, that is spicy.
- Chaz: [as a 40-foot wave approaches the ship] We're going to need a bigger boat.
- Spike: Could you give a dog a little warning? I'm trying to do my business here.
- Eliza: Oh, I'm so sorry.
- Spike: You know, it's funny. For a minute there, I thought I actually heard you talking to me. You talking to me? Are you talking to me?
- Eliza: Yeah, I can talk to animals. It's a long story.
- Spike: Hey, chimp boy. Will you stop worrying? I know all about cats with a capital "K". Sit on a window sill, hack up a fur ball... Oh! That is very ferocious!
- Eliza: Spike, this isn't your regular housecat.
- Spike: They all twich their whiskers. One whisker at a time, just like you and me.
- Spike: I am Spike. Full name: Down, Spike. Down! Get off that couch!
- Spike: Well, Eliza. As dog as my witness, I will never lose my babies again!
- Nigel: Heavens, what a fall. I must get to those babies. [A coconut falls and hits Nigel's head and Nigel falls]
- Susie: [echoing] Are you okay, Mr. Strawberry?
- Nigel: She called me "mister". Silly Billy. I'm only this... [makes a three] ...many years old.
- Eliza: What happened?
- Debbie: I was taking care of this island princess and...
- Eliza: What's she doing in the bathysphere?
- Debbie: [scoffs] I didn't say I was taking care of her *well*.
- Howard: You mean we're marooned? With no food? How soon before we all turn cannibal? I have to get out of here!
- Betty: Sooo... Swiss Family DeVille, he's not.
- Didi: We have to find something to eat. All I saved are a couple of jars of baby food.
- Howard: [cheerfully] I never knew strained peas and apricots went so well together...
[after dropping her cell phone into the ocean]
- Charlotte: [screeches] Phone overboard!
- Eliza: Debbie, you are so self-centered.
- Debbie: [shrieks] I AM NOT!
- Debbie: [suspiciously] You sure know an awful lot for an "island girl".
- Angelica: Well, see. A TV washed up on the beach one time, and the island king made the whole tribe watch it.
- Debbie: [after a long pause] Cool!
- Stu: It's obvious... the first thing to do is build a signal fire.
- Drew: You know what else is obvious? You're an idiot.
- Howard: Well, I'm going to use the 7 kid-free days to re-shape my physique!
- Betty: It could happen. The earth was created in 6.
- Howard: Captain Stu, I can't hold the wheel!
- Drew: Will you stop calling him Captain?! He has no idea what he's doing!
- Stu: I do so!
- Stu: Does anybody know where the brakes are on this thing?
- [Marianne Thornberry films oysters spewing water]
- Marianne: Well, it's not a clouded leopard, but at least I'll have a film of something.
[Donnie runs past with Howard chasing him.]
- Marianne: Donnie!
[The grownups stop and see her filming]
- Marianne: What? This is supposed to be a deserted island.
- Charlotte: Oh, thank heavens! We're part of an elaborate television stunt designed to humiliate us.
- Marianne: Who are you?
[They all begin talking at once]
- Marianne: Hold it! My name is Marianne Thornberry. From the nature show?
- Didi: We're shipwrecked.
- Betty: Can you help us, Marianne?
- Marianne: Of course. Our camp is nearby.
- Stu: Behold, fellow islanders! I, Stu Pickles, I have built us a radio!
- Didi: Stu, who's watching the kids?
- Stu: Oh, Angelica said she'd take care of them.
[The grownups gasp in terror and begin scrambling around, looking for their children]
- Kira: Chuckie?!
- Didi: Oh, this is very strange. I feel like this has happened before.
[Eliza and Spike watch them run around in circles]
- Spike: (sighs) Look at them...chasing their own tails. If only I could tell them that it doesn't work. I know, I've done it. I've chased my tail a million times. It does not work.
[Stu's coconut radio begins to pick up static]
- Stu: It's getting a signal!
- Marianne: I'm very impressed.
- Didi: Oh, Stu's an inventor. Runs an ad in the shop-and-buy.
- E.G. Daily as Tommy Pickles
- Nancy Cartwright as Chuckie Finster
- Kath Soucie as Phil, Lil and Betty DeVille
- Dionne Quan as Kimi Finster
- Cheryl Chase as Angelica Pickles
- Tara Strong as Dil Pickles
- Cree Summer as Susie Carmichael
- Melanie Chartoff as Didi Pickles
- Jack Riley as Stu Pickles
- Joe Alaskey as Grandpa Lou Pickles
- Tress MacNeille as Charlotte Pickles
- Michael Bell as Drew Pickles and Chas Finster
- Julia Kato as Kira Finster
- Phil Proctor as Howard DeVille
- Tony Jay as Dr. Lipschitz
- Lacey Chabert as Eliza Thornberry
- Tom Kane as Darwin Thornberry
- Tim Curry as Nigel Thornberry
- Michael "Flea" Balzary as Donnie Thornberry
- Danielle Harris as Debbie Thornberry
- Jodi Carlisle as Marianne Thornberry
- Bruce Willis as Spike (Rugrats)
- Chrissie Hynde as Siri the clouded leopard (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Ethan Phillips as Toa (The Wild Thornberrys)