Regular Show: The Movie
Regular Show: The Movie is a 2015 American animated science fiction time travel action comedy film based on the Cartoon Network original series, Regular Show. It is produced by Cartoon Network Studios and had its television world premiere on November 25, 2015 on Cartoon Network.
- Future Mordecai: Ceasefire! Rigby and Benson, you're outnumbered! Dude, you can totally stop this bloodshed! Give up!
- Future Rigby: Hey, traitor! How's the hand holding up?! [he gets angry, then a warp hole and came out is Mr. Ross]
- Mr. Ross: Ha! Ha! Ha! You might want to listen to your little friend here. While you're still alive.
- Future Benson: Go stuff it, Ross!
- Future Rigby: Yeah! You need to chill out, man! Forget all about erasing time business!
- Mr. Ross: "Chill out!?" Oh, I think I was pretty chilled out, when I went to prison because of you and Mordecai's little stunt back in high school But I guess I should thank you for creating this wonderful weapon.
- Future Benson: What are you talking about?
- Mr. Ross: Mordecai and Rigby created the Timenado.
- Future Benson: What?
- Future Rigby: LIAR!
- Mr. Ross: Oh, I'm the liar?! HA! That's a good one! Isn't that a good one, Mordecai?
- Future Mordecai: Yeah, hilarious. I know what you did, Rigby! And I'll never forgive you!
- Future Rigby: [gasps]
- Past Mordecai: Dude, I didn't get in.
- [flashback ends]
- Future Benson: Commander Rigby!
- Future Rigby: It was such a long time ago! I didn't do anything.
- Future Benson: I don't need you to tell what you did. If we get of here, could you fix it? Rigby, fix this. That's an order. RAAAH!!!
- Future Rigby: No, Admiral!
- Future Benson: Run! Run! [starts shooting forces] This one's for Pops! And Skips! And Muscle Man! And Fives!
- [Mr. Ross hits a volleyball bomb at Benson and it blows up and Benson dies]
- Future Rigby: Stupid! STUPID!!
- [he gets inside his ship and then he takes off, as a blue ship goes after him. Now cut to Future Rigby's ship, Future Rigby is preparing for time travel]
- Computer: Time circuits on.
- Future Rigby: Take me back to high school! Gotta fix this!
- Computer: Calculating time jump.
- [Then Future Mordecai's ship shows up and aims his gun at Future Rigby]
- Future Mordecai: Stop that ship in the name of Lord Ross!
- Future Rigby: What happened to you, man? How can you work for him!?
- Future Mordecai: I couldn't stay at the park forever! I have to think about my career!
- Future Rigby: What about your friends?
- Future Mordecai: We're not friends! We haven't been friends since a long time!
- [The the Time button shows up]
- Computer: Course, plotted.
- Future Mordecai: Press that button and I will shoot you!
- Future Rigby: Hey, Mordecai, GO AHEAD!!
- [Future Rigby presses the Time warp button, Future Mordecai and Rigby fire each other as Rigby's ship goes faster]
- Mordecai: We made it... we made it on time! [both high-five]
- Benson: Uh, yeah. You're not on time. (Turns Red) Because the morning meeting's ALREADY OVER!!!!!
- Mordecai: Sorry, Benson! We would've been here sooner but the cart ran out of gas!
- Muscle Man: You know who doesn't run out of gas?
- Benson: LEAVE!! [Muscle Man and Fives bumps into each other and run off, followed by Skips and Pops]
- Skips: Good luck, fellas.
- Pops: Bad show.
- Benson: You know, you can't just walk into work whenever you feel like it. We have rules here! And when you break the rules, you're gonna pay the consequences. Wait, pay the consequences or face the consequences?
- Mordecai: Face the consequences.
- Benson: FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!! [holds two pink pieces of paper reading "OFFICIAL NOTICE OF TERMINATION"]
- Mordecai: What are those?
- Benson: These are pink slips. One with your name on it, and one with yours on it. And now, it's time for me to say the words I've been waiting to say for a long time. YOU'RE FIRED.
: [Mordecai and Rigby gasp]
- Mordecai: No, Benson! You can't.
- Rigby: Yeah! We got a good excuse!
- Benson: Oh, really? What's that?
- Rigby: We bought you breakfast burritos.
- Benson: ..What.
- Rigby: Y'know, just to say we're sorry for messing up at work all the time. Right, Mordecai?
- Mordecai: Uh... yeah.
- Rigby: Best burritos in the city...
- [at a house meeting with the covered body of Future Rigby]
- Benson: This is crazy... It's crazy! What was he talking about? Time being destroyed?! I... I-I-I-I...
- Skips: Why don't you tell us about this time machine?
- Mordecai: Well, all we wanted after high school was go to College U together... but Rigby got in and I didn't. So we tried to build a time machine to fix it, but it exploded and destroyed the whole science lab.
- Muscle Man: Whoa! Wait, Rigby got accepted and you were rejected? But Rigby doesn't know anything about anything!
- Rigby: Hey!!
- Muscle Man: You must've really tanked on that college essay.
- Mordecai: Pfft! Yeah, who knows? We both got expelled, and our science teacher Mr. Ross got fired. Rigby didn't graduate and lost his scholarship to College University, and I ended up just going to junior college. Rigby crashed with me in my dorm. I dropped out of college, and then we loafed around for a bit, we got this job at the park—
- Skips: Okay, okay, I think we're caught up, Monologue Johnson.
- Pops: I don't understand. How can Mordecai and Rigby stop being friends?
- Hi-Five Ghost: If they can't make it, then you and me have no chance!
- Muscle Man: Yeah, bro. What was the future you saying about you having to tell the truth or something? Did Mordo blow you away over some crazy secret?
- Rigby: Uh... what? No... I-I don't know! It must be something that happens in the future.
- Benson: This can't be happening. This has to be a prank. This has to be a prank! Muscle Man, I won't even be mad at you if you just tell me you're orchestrating all of this.
- Muscle Man: Bro, I'm somewhat flattered that you think my craft is at this level, but ultimately I'm deeply offended that A, you'd think I'd put my buns through this turmoil, and B, that you'd think I'd listen to orchestra music!!
- [Later Muscle Man and Hi-Five Ghost climbs up back to the crater]
- Muscle Man: All right, now to get to back to doing what we do best, guarding a space ship that our only hope to get back hooooome.....?
- [The ship is gone in not a sight]
- Muscle Man: Is this the right crater?
- [The van shows up, and Skips get out and finds out the ship is gone]
- Skips: What did you do?
- Muscle Man: Nothing, Skips. Honest. We just went to the bathroom real quick, and when we came back the ship was gone.
- Skips: The ship doesn't even work, how can it be gone?! AND WHY ARE YOU NAKED!!?
- Muscle Man: You know what? I'll... I'll go over there!
- Skips: [sighs] How in the world can this happen? [he finds a black shirt and reads the back] "I Ate From the Trash at Paparelli's."
- Hi-Five Ghost: Hey, Muscle Man, didn't you had a shirt like that, since years ago?
- Muscle Man: Yeah. [realizes something] Oh, no, bro.
- Mr. Ross: Hey Rigby, remember when you ruin my state championship game? Now we're even. OOOOOAAAAAHHHH! [Goes through the portal but pops his head out] This is what you losers sound like and nobody likes it! OOOOOOOOOOAAAA!!!!
- [Goes in the portal before it disappears]
- Rigby: Mordecai?
- Mordecai: I can't believe you, Rigby. All this time you were lying to me?! And what? So you forged my rejection letter, is that it?!
- Rigby: Yeah, but...
- Mordecai: ARRRRGH! Why would you do that!?
- Rigby: I had to. You would have gone off to college without me.
- Mordecai: You don't get it, do you!?
- Rigby: It was just one lie, I was just trying to-
- Mordecai: It's always just one thing with you! You don't that to your best friend! Arrgh!! You're.... [frustrated] YOU’RE THE REASON I’M STUCK IN THIS DEAD END JOB!!!
- Rigby: Well, I'm stuck, too! Who better to be stuck with than your friend?
- Mordecai: You're not my friend. All you ever done is hold me back. And I'm an idiot for not seeing it, until now.
- [Rigby, heartbroken, he runs away]
- Mr. Ross: You guys. We gotta stop running into each other like this.
- Mordecai: Step aside, Ross.
- Rigby: Yeah, it's time to finish this!
- Mr. Ross: I'LL BE FINISHED WHEN TIME IS ERASED, AND YOU TWO ARE DEAD!!!
(He starts shooting at the two friends.)
- Mordecai: Stay with the plutonium.
- Rigby: Aah! Mordecai!
(He charges at Mr. Ross, grabs his arm and Mr. Ross shoots at the crystal, which zaps and blasts the floor and it falls down)
- Mordecai: You were the worst teacher!
- Mr. Ross: Stuff it!
(He bites Mr. Ross' arm, which makes him drop the gun and kicks it aside. He punches Mr. Ross to the ground, then he gets up, but gets shot by Rigby)
- Mr. Ross: Yoo-hoo! (punches Rigby)
- Mordecai: Rigby!
(Mr. Ross teleports behind him and punches him)
- Mordecai: Show yourself!
(Mr. Ross teleports near him and punches him three times, but Rigby jumps into his face and tackles him, but he throws Rigby at the crystal, which electrocutes him, then Mordecai charges at the box of plutonium)
- Mr. Ross: NOOO!!
(Mordecai and the box of plutonium fall to another floor and Mordecai is knocked out as the box lid breaks)
- Rigby: Mordecai!
(Mr. Ross teleports to Mordecai and grabs him by the neck, choking him as Rigby slide down the ladder to rescue Mordecai and headbutts him. He turns to Rigby and lets go of Mordecai)
- Mr. Ross: I've been waiting a long time for this!
- Rigby: I'm sorry for ruining your dumb volleyball game, okay?! Just let it go, man!
- Mr. Ross: "Let it go?!" Do youi know what it feels like to dedicate your life to something and then have it ruined?!
(Rigby looks at Mordecai.)
- Rigby: Yes I do. And I'm going to work hard to make it right! Mordecai, now!!
(He runs to Mr. Ross pushes him. Rigby trips him and then Mr. Ross falls to his death. Rigby helps Mordecai up.)
- Mordecai: Thanks.
(The ship shows up, and the others get out.)
- Skips: You guys alright?
- Mordecai: Yeah.
- Skips: Whoa, is he gonna regenerate?
- Mordecai: No, the fall must have broken his neck collar.
- Skips: Let's do what we came here to do.
- Rigby: Wait, I need to say something. (to Mordecai) Mordecai, this is all my fault. If I haven't change the letter, you wouldn't have wanted to go back in time and the Timenado would never been created.
- Mordecai: Well, I think Mr. Ross had it out for you anyways.
- Rigby: It doesn't matter. I robbed you of your future because I was being selfish. You're the only friend I ever had and I couldn't stand the thought of losing you. I held you back and ruined your life, and I'm sorry.
- Mordecai: Dude, you didn't ruin my life. What you did was messed up. But I think before I was putting too much blame on you for how things turned out. I've made plenty of mistakes on my own for sure. And if you didn't do what you did, maybe things would have been different. But I take work at a lame job at a park with my best friend, any day.
- Rigby: Hmph. Hmph-hmph-hmph
- Mordecai: Hmph. Hmph-hmph-hmph.
- Mordecai and Rigby: Hmph. Hmph-hmph-hmph-hmph hmph-hmph-hmph.
(Rigby goes to the box of plutonium.)
- Rigby: Now get out of here. I'm going take care of this on my own.
- Mordecai: Rigby, no! You don't have a protective suit, you'll die!
- Rigby: I'm tired of you always fixing my problems. This time I'm going to fix it!
- Mordecai: No!
- Skips: Come on! We've gotta go!
- Rigby: Hey Mordecai, one more thing! Saving the world is the best thing I've ever done. So if you can get Benson to make a sweet bronze statue of me to put at the front of the park, that'll be really cool.
- Mordecai: NOOOO!
- Skips: We have to leave him!
(Rigby lifts up the box of plutonium to the crystal, but is too weak to do it)
- Skips: Mordecai, it's too late!
- Mordecai: No it's not!
(He pushes Skips away and goes to help Rigby.)
- Mordecai: Rigby!
- Rigby: Mordecai, what are you doing?!
- Mordecai: I can't let you do this by yourself. Plus, I want to be part of that statue, too.
(They carry the box of plutonium to the crystal, but Mr. Ross regenerates and teleports in front of them)
- Mr. Ross: (laughs) The game's not over yet, boys! NOW, WHO'S READY TO DIE?! RAAAHHH!!! (Charges at the two friends)
- Rigby: NOOO!
- Techmo: Rigby, catch!
(He throws his galaxy sword to Rigby, and he jump towards Mr. Ross)
- Mr. Ross: What the...?
(Rigby swipes the sword at Mr. Ross' neck collar)
- Mr. Ross: Ha, you missed!
- Rigby: Did I?
- Mr. Ross: Uh, yeah, you did. (His neck collar breaks) What?
- Rigby: Set me up, Mordecai!
(Mordecai sets Rigby up, sends him flying and he hits Mr. Ross' face like a volleyball, sending his head flying)
- Mr. Ross: NOOOOOOOOOO!!! (His reverse collar revives him all over again) NOOOOOOOO!!! (As he continues screaming, his body retreats) NOOOOOOO!!! This hurts way more than I thought it would!
- Rigby: Come on, let's finish this!
(He and Mordecai lift the box of plutonium and threw it to the crystal, which destroys the box and it glows, then they retreat to Rigby's ship with the rest of the guys, and as they escape, the Timenado explodes, and the timeline goes back to normal. Cut to West Anderson High where a reporter of Channel 6. reports about the destroyed science lab.)
- Reporter: Yes, sad news. A explosion at West Anderson High, has left the entire science department destroyed. Let's go to our area cover jumping Chopper 6, Frank.
- Frank Smith: I tell you, Jim. It's pretty crazy down there, I've never seen anything like this.
- Past Margret: Whooooa.
- Frank Smith: Margret, stay back sweetie.
- Principal Dean: So you're telling me you've tried to make a time machine using Mr. Ross' plutonium, and blew up the whole science lab?!?
- Past Mordecai and Rigby: Yeah.
- Past Mr. Ross: Okay, I can expl- (Principal Dean punches him in the face and falls down on the floor) Ow! (Principal Dean picks him up in the arm)
- Principal Dean: You're going to jail, Ross! And you two, I'm calling your parents, you two are expelled!
- Past Rigby: Wait! Before you go, I have something to say something to Mr. Ross. (walks to Mr. Ross) I'm sorry for ruining your state championship game, Mr. Ross. I know it meant a lot to you. And if it wasn't for me, you guys totally could have won. I'm sorry.
Past Mr. Ross: (growls angrily, but is relaxed) That's all I been waiting to hear. *phew* man! I feel so much better now. You know, I was about to plan a crazy complicated revenge plan on you but, now I don't feel like doing that at all. Ha! Now I feel like we can be best friends. You guys want to get burgers, my treat. What do you say, Principal Dean, can we get burgers?
- Principal Dean: No! You're going to jail!
- Past Mr. Ross: Oh yeah.
- Principal Dean: Now MARCH!
- Past Mr. Ross: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Man! Come on!
- Principal Dean: I said march!
(In the park, Past Mordecai and Rigby wave goodbye to the park workers as they return to their own time. Returning to the park, Mordecai props his future self up next to Future Rigby.)
- Mordecai: Even though they were really cool, I hope we never turn out like them.
- Rigby: I promise never to shoot you with a laser.
- Mordecai: I promise to never laser you, either. (Upon making these promises, Future Mordecai and Rigby disappear, much to everyone's surprise.)
- Mordecai and Rigby: Whoa.
- Benson: Well... I guess this wraps a neat little bow around everything.
(Cut to the next day, where we see Benson walking in the hallway to Mordecai & Rigby's room.)
- Benson: Mordecai, Rigby. A new day of new beginning now you're a little late but we can work on... (He looks to see nothing, then he gets angry, turning red) MORDECAI & RIGBY!!!
(A waiter was picking up a burger and place it in the bag.)
- Waiter: Okay, that will be $3.95...
(He looks to see ship. The window opens as Rigby peaks out.)
- Rigby: Uh. Sorry how much?
- Waiter: $3.95.
- Rigby: Okay. Here you go. (He throws money) Can you just throw a food up here. We're in kinda hurry.
(The waiter throws the bag and Rigby grabs it.)
- Rigby: Thanks.
- Mordecai: Dude! This was a bad idea. We're late!
- Rigby: Oh we're not late. We'll never going to be late again.
- J. G. Quintel as Mordecai, Hi-Five Ghost
- William Salyers as Rigby
- Sam Marin as Benson, Pops and Muscle Man
- Mark Hamill as Skips
- Jason Mantzoukas as Mr. Ross
- David Koechner as Principal Dean
- Minty Lewis as Eileen
- Roger Craig Smith as Francis Jablonski, Frank Smith, Fast Food Guy
- Ali Hillis as Ship Computer, Barbera
- Kurtwood Smith as Gene
- Eddie Pepitone as Sherm
- Paul F. Tompkins as Gino
- Fred Tatasciore as Father Time, Security Guard, Timenado Mechanic, Willy, News Reporter
- Steven Blum as Techmo, Brit, Commander, TV Game
- Janie Haddad as Margaret