2015 video game
Lego Dimensions is a toys-to-life video game devoloped by TT Games and Published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on September 27, 2015.
- [repeated line] I'm Batman!
- [Before leaving the Mines of Moria] I'm not an actual bat, Gandalf.
- [While using Wyldstyle's scanner] If I can locate whatever's generating this rift, then I can disrupt it.
- [First words after arriving in Oz] We are not in Gotham anymore.
- [After Doc Brown asked when he was] When are you? Did you hit your head? You're in Hill Valley.
- [When looking at his grapple gun and the other one that was from the Doctor] Clearly, a copy.
- [Confronting Lord Vortech for the first time] Let's settle this Mano-a-BatMano.
- I ain't afraid of no ghost.
- [After Batman and Gandalf enter her world] Batman? Gandalf? [The Batman from The Lego Movie gets up.] Batman?
- [After being confronted by the awoken Daleks] Us? We're not hostile, we're friends of the Doctor.
- [When seeing the two Batmen fight] Oh, twins! I wonder if one of them is evil.
- [After hearing Batman say Oz was "colorful"] Yes, it is rather pleasant.
- [After the Doctor leaves] Can someone explain to me what's going on, please?
- [After being told by the Doc to hide the DeLorean] What an eccentric performance.
- After all these years of searching, it really exists! Foundation Prime. This depicts the Foundation Elements; artifacts from the start of time, scattered across the dimensions. And only I can gather them in one place.
- I will have them all, I will control their power! I will make... universes collide!
- [Disguised as a cowboy in Hill Valley confronting the main heroes] This universe ain't big enough for the for of us!
- [After being unmasked by Batman] And I would've gotten away with it, if it hadn't have been for you meddling kids!
Sonic the HedgehogEdit
- Oh yeah! This is happenin'! Hmm. That sounded better in my head.
- (when idle in the Sonic the Hedgehog Adventure World) I can really feel the sunshine. It's brightening up my day.
- (when figuring out a puzzle) A puzzle? This isn't gonna be like the bouncing barrel from Carnival Night Zone, is it?
- (to Cragger) Whoa, Vector! Sweet threads! Oops, wrong crocodile.
- (to Bart Simpson) Hey, Bart. Remember, if you see a gold brick lying around, just take it! Take it! Take it! Take it! ...Take it!
- (to Homer Simpson) Shaving off your mustache and putting on a white shirt won't fool me, Eggman. I still know It's you!
- (to Lumpy Space Princess) Lumpy Space Princess, huh? Last time I met a princess I... We... You know, I don't quite remember. Never mind!
- (to Marceline) Hey. Vampire Lady. Did I hear that you turn into a wolf sometimes? I sure know that feeling...
- [first lines] Hey, I found the thing! Uh, I mean... Anomaly located, master.
- [After the trio fix the Gateway] Re-routing from back-up power. All systems are go. Limited system functionality restored.
- [After the heroes return from Oz and retrieving of the the Gateway pieces] Hey, nice job. You bought back the Shift Keystone.
- [After the heroes return from Springfield with the next Keystone] There it is, the Chroma Keystone. Now we're talking.
- [After the heroes return from Ninjago with the third keystone] This is the Elemental Phase Keystone. Also known as the Keystone with the fanciest name.
- [After the heroes return from the Cyber-Ship with the fourth keystone] The Scale Keystone. I'll handle that.
- [After the heroes return from Metropolis with the final keystone] This is the Locate Keystone. Now you can help me find my car keys. I'm just kidding, maybe later.
- [After being fixed and introducing himself] So here's the deal: Now that the Keystones have been integrated into the Gateway device, you must gather the Foundation Elements immediately. It's a "gotta-collect-them-all" kind of thing.
- You're gonna need a bigger imagination.
- Break the rules.