Fear the Walking Dead
Fear The Walking Dead (2015–present) is an American post-apocalyptic horror television series airing on AMC. It is a companion series and prequel to the horror drama television series The Walking Dead, which is based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard.
Set in Los Angeles, California, the series follows a dysfunctional family composed of high school guidance counselor Madison Clark, her English teacher boyfriend Travis Manawa, her overachieving daughter Alicia, and her heroin-addicted son Nick, at the onset of the zombie apocalypse. The four must either revamp themselves or cling to their deep flaws as they come to terms with the impending collapse of civilisation.
- Tobias: They say it's not connected. They say that, but I don't believe them. It is. From reports in five states. They don't know if it's a virus or a microbe. They don't know, but it's spreading.
- Madison Clark: You need to—
- Tobias: No, people are killing.
- Madison Clark: You need to spend less time online, okay? If—if there's a problem, we're gonna know about it. The authorities would tell us.
- Tobias: Yeah. Sure.
So Close, Yet So Far [1.02]Edit
- Nick Clark: It's just like no one is paying attention. It's—it's like it's not real.
- Tobias: When civilisation ends, it ends fast.
- Madison Clark: You can stay with us, Tobias, until this is over.
- Tobias: This doesn't end.
- Madison Clark: There's room. It's safe.
- Tobias: You gotta take care of your son. I'll be okay.