Child's Play 2
Child's Play 2 is a 1990 American horror film, the sequel to Child's Play, written by Don Mancini and directed by John Lafia (one of the original film's writers). It was released on November 9, 1990. Veteran actors Gerrit Graham and Emmy and BAFTA-winner Jenny Agutter, star as Andy's foster parents. The film also stars Christine Elise and Alex Vincent who returns as Andy Barclay as well as Brad Dourif as Chucky.
- Why fight it, Andy? We're going to be very close. In fact, we're gonna be fuckin' inseparable.
- Playtime's over.
- Did you miss me, Andy? I sure missed you. I told ya, we are gonna be friends to the end and now it's time to play. I've got a new game, sport. It's called Hide the Soul, and guess what? You're it!
- Peek-a-boo! Please, let me outta here Andy. It's dark in here. I promise I won't kill anyone else, ok? Now open the goddamn door! Let me out you little dick! Let me the fuck out!
- [Musing a knife that has just replaced his hand.] I hate kids.
- [Andy and Chucky enter the Good Guy factory.] We're home.
- No! I'm turning human again?! If I don't get out of this body soon I'm screwed!
- Close your eyes and count to seven, when you wake you'll be in Heaven. [Laughs.] This is it world! From now on, now more Mr Good Guy.
- NOOOOOO! You little shit! Do you know what you've done?! It's too late! I've spend too much time in this body! I'm fuckin' trapped in here!
- Andy! Please! I was only playin'.
- [Mattson's car. Chucky stole Mattson's cellphone while Mattson has parked.]
- Sammy: I want to play Red Light.
- Grace Poole: No, Sammy I don't want to play Red Light. Now, I want you to go to bed *right now*.
- Sammy: But I'm scared.
- Grace Poole: There's nothing to be scared of, it's just a storm.
- (Picks up ringing telephone.)
- Grace Poole: Grace Poole.
- Chucky: Yes, I'm trying to reach Andy Barclay.
- Grace Poole: Andy no longer lives with us. Who is this?
- Chucky: This is his Uncle Charles.
- Joanne: I was thinking maybe we should get something for Andy to make him feel more at home.
- Phil: How about some Valium?
- Mattson: What do you want me to do with the doll?
- Mr. Sullivan: Stick it up your ***.
- Tommy: Hi, I'm Tommy.
- Chucky: Shut up, you idiot.
- [Chucky punches Tommy.]
- Tommy: [Malfunctioning] I like to be hugged, I like to be hugged, I like to be hugged.
- Chucky: Hug this!
- [Bludgeons the doll with a figurine.]
- [After Andy coughs when he tries Kyle's cigarette.]
- Kyle: What the hell d'you think you're doing?
- Andy: I wanted to taste it.
- Kyle: Get real, it tastes like shit, ok? These things are very bad for you.
- Andy: Then why do you do it?
- Kyle: Because grown ups are allowed to do things that are bad for them.
- Andy: You're not a grown up.
- Chucky: Come on! Step on it!
- Kyle: Fine! We'll just get pulled over again! [Latches her seat belt on.]
- Chucky: Just shut up and drive before I kick your fuckin' teeth in!
- [Kyle suddenly stops the car, and Chucky flies out of the car and breaks through the windshield; Kyle looks around for a few seconds.]
- Chucky: [Pops out and pins the knife to the hood.] Raaaargh! [Kyle reacts and accelerates the car in high gear.] Unngh! You goddamn women drivers!
- Andy: Where are we going?
- Kyle: Home.
- Andy: Where's home?
- Kyle: Andy, I have no idea.
- Sorry Jack...Chucky's Back!
- Brad Dourif - Chucky (voice)
- Alex Vincent - Andy Barclay
- Jenny Agutter - Joanne Simpson
- Gerrit Graham - Phil Simpson
- Christine Elise - Kyle
- Grace Zabriskie - Grace Poole
- Peter Haskell - Mr. Sullivan
- Beth Grant - Miss Kettlewell
- Greg Germann - Mattson
- Raymond Singer - Social Worker
- Charles Meshack - Van Driver
- Catherine Hicks - Karen Barclay