Curse of Chucky
2013 film by Don Mancini
- Written and directed by Don Mancini.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I'm gonna get you.
- Took me twenty-five years, but believe me, it was worth the wait. Twenty-five years... since then, a lot of families have come and gone. The Barclays, the Kincaids, the Tillys... but Nica, your family was always my favorite. And now, you're the last one standing... so to speak. (Laughs.)
- Women. You can't live with them; period.
- Say hi, to the little woman for me. (He chops off Ian's jaw with an axe.) Maybe not... (Laughs.)
- Who's next?
- Nica: You're Charles Lee Ray.
- Chucky: My friends call me Chucky.
- Nica: You're dead.
- Chucky: No... you are.
- Chucky: You remind me a lot of Andy Barclay. He was a whiny little bitch just like you.
- Nica: Did you kill him too?
- Chucky: More or less. I killed his childhood. And the truth is, I killed you twenty-five years ago, didn't I, Nica? I mean, you haven't been living. You can't call this living. You've just been on life support. Time to pull the fucking plug!
- [He raises his knife.]
- Nica: So you never actually killed Andy Barclay, did you?
- [He lowers his knife in surprise.]
- Chucky: What?
- Nica: It's called completion anxiety. It's very common in males. You are a male, aren't you?
- Chucky: (Livid) Oh... I'm gonna kill you slow...
- Alice: Chucky, you found me.
- Chucky: I told you I would.
- Alice: Where's Grandma?
- Chucky: In the cellar.
- Alice: What's she doing down there?
- Chucky: Nothing...
- [Chucky arrives by a parcel to Andy Barclay's house. He turns around and gasps as he sees a gun in front of his face.]
- Andy: Play with this!
- Chucky: Andy!
- Brad Dourif - the voice of Chucky
- Fiona Dourif - Nica Pierce
- Summer H. Howell - Alice
- Alex Vincent - Andy Barclay