Bride of Chucky
- It ain't the size that counts, a******. It's what you do with it.
- [menacingly, to Tiffany] You... are so dead!
- Life sure is full of surprises.
- [last words] Go ahead and shoot! I'll be back! I always come back! [sigh] But dying is such a b****!
- Goodbye, Darling. I'll see you in hell.
- Barbie, eat your heart out.
- Well, hello dolly.
- Chucky: Now the first thing we got to do is get me outta this body once and for all!
- Tiffany: No, I think I prefer you like this. You're kind of cute. You're just like a little baby. Is the little baby ticklish? Is he? Is he?
- Chucky: [laughing] Stop! Stop! Stop!
- Tiffany: (after being turned into a doll) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! You son of a b****! What have you done to me?(she hits Chucky)
- Chucky: You got your wish. You're mine now, doll. And if know what's good for you, you are going to love, honor, and obey!
- Tiffany: I wouldn't marry you if you had the body of G.I. Joe!
- Chucky: Hey, Raggedy Ann, you looked in the mirror lately? Now's not the time to get picky.
- Warren is approaching Jesse's van. Chucky pulls out a knife
- Chucky: Oh what the hell, I need the exercise.
- Tiffany: Were you born with that knife super glued to your hand or what?
- Chucky: What are you talking about?
- Tiffany: Come on Chucky, drag yourself into the 90s. Stabbings went out with Bundy and Dahmer, you look like Martha Stewart with that thing.
- Chucky: Who the f*** is Martha Stewart!?
- Radio DJ: The Jessie and Jade case keeps getting weirder and weirder. Finger prints discovered at two separate crime scenes have been identified as belonging to, Charles Lee Ray, the notorious serial killer gunned down in 1988. Now, police confirm that Rays corpse will exhumed from a Hackensack, New Jersey cemetery some time today.
- Tiffany: [During sexual intercourse with Chucky] Wait.
- Chucky: What? What?
- Tiffany: Have you got a rubber?
- Chucky: Have I got a rubber?
- Tiffany: Yeah.
- Chucky: Tiff, look at me! I'm all rubber!
Encyclopedic article on Bride of Chucky at Wikipedia