2007 film by Walt Becker
Wild Hogs is a 2007 action/adventure-comedy film about a group of suburban biker wannabes looking for adventure who hit the open road, but get more than they bargained for when they encounter a New Mexico gang called the Del Fuegos.
- Directed by Walt Becker. Written by Brad Copeland.
Four guys from the suburbs hit the road... and the road hit back. (taglines)
- Jack: You're going to pay a disobedience fee of $10,000! Plus another $40,000 to rebuild the bar! And if you want to see your friend alive again, do not call the cops! If you're not here in half an hour to settle this, I'm going to take the fine out on your friend's legs! I'm going to break them with this tire iron!
- Dudley: Don't bring the money! I'm a computer programmer! I don't need my legs!
- Jack: Fine! I'll break his hands!
- Dudley: Oh, damn it. Bring the money!
- Dudley: [upon seeing Maggie] She is perfect.
- Doug: You like the waitress?
- Dudley: Oh, man. I wanted to say something funny to her, but all I could think of was black jokes.
- Bobby: Like which ones?
- Dudley: I forget.
- Bobby: Why don't you tell the one that ends with you getting your ass whooped.
- Dudley: Would that be funny?
- Bobby: I'll be laughing. Oh, I'll be cracking up.
- Bobby: [after being called out by Jack] Anyone else getting that pre-rape feeling?
- Red: [grinning] I do.
- Doug: You're the sheriff, aren't you going out there?
- Charley: Hey, I took my law enforcement course on the internet! For arms training, they just told us to play Doom!
- Woody: [a large yard is full of a bunch of leaves] Well go home, Toby! You make me sick!
- Toby: I can't do this many leaves for $10!
- [Woody kicks a pile of leaves.]
- Dudley: I'm looking to the parade this year. I got little Tootsie Rolls to throw to the kids.
- Woody: Tootsie Rolls? You cannot even put on your left blinker without wiping out.
- Maggie: That's too bad. I wanted you to try to kill my chili. It's pretty hot.
- Dudley: No, I'll try it. I like your kind of hot. Chili, chili hot. Food hot. That's the hot I want to kiss. Eat.
- Charley: Needless to say, we don't carry firearms anymore. Sometimes you pull them out and think they're not loaded, and...
- Bobby: You blow your deputy's ear off.
- Charley: Yeah.
- Bobby's Mother-In-Law: In my days, The ladies stayed at home, not lazy MEN!
- Bobby: In your days, The men had pyramids to build. HOW OLD IS THAT!?!?
- Bobby's Mother-In-Law: [shocked] HOLY.
- Four guys from the suburbs hit the road... and the road hit back.
- A lot can happen on the road to nowhere.
- Four guys. 2000 miles. How wild can it get?
- Ride hard... or stay home!
- Tim Allen — Dr. Doug Madsen
- John Travolta — Woody Stevens
- Martin Lawrence — Bobby Davis
- William H. Macy — Dudley Frank
- Ray Liotta — Jack Blade
- Marisa Tomei — Maggie
- Kevin Durand — Red
- M. C. Gainey — Murdock
- Jill Hennessy — Kelly Madsen
- Stephen Tobolowsky — Charley
- Jason and Randy Sklar — The Deputy Dooble Brothers
- Kyle Gass — Himself
- Ty Pennington — Himself
- Wild Hogs quotes at the Internet Movie Database