Can Wikiquotiens communicate with you here, or must all communication be done with you at Meta? Thanks in advance, Ottawahitech (talk) 13:49, 5 January 2021 (UTC)
- Hi! You can contact me here too. —Pathoschild (talk) 16:05, 5 January 2021 (UTC)
- Hi Pathoschild,
- I just happened to pop by to ask you a question not remembering that I had already visited your page in 2021. I can't remember any more what I wanted to ask you then, but I have a new question:
- It seems you are or were an admin on this project in 2009, since I see you blocked User:Attractive mons veneris, taste it now. Since this user made only one edit, which IMIO is a good one, I am wondering why they were blocked with no notice.
- Thanks in advance, Ottawahitech (talk) 15:32, 21 November 2022 (UTC)
- I don't remember the context, but the account was blocked via StewardBot and was probably part of a series of sockpuppets with similar names and/or edits being created crosswiki at the time. —Pathoschild (talk) 15:41, 23 November 2022 (UTC)