User talk:Nancy 0
(Redirected from User talk:Nancy)
Return to the user page of "Nancy 0".
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Usurpation request notificationEdit
I am putting in a request to usurp this account as it is over a year old and no edits have been made using it. Please can you respond here if you object. Kind regards, NancyTemp 13:30, 7 November 2008 (UTC)