Joined 20 July 2008
- V for Vendetta: "In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! [He slashes a large V through a propaganda poster.] The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous."
- Watchmen: "Dog Carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'no'."
- Leonard Shelby: "Can't remember to forget you."
- Scarface: "What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' cockroaches. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"
- Tupac Shakur: You have to be logical. You know? If I know that in this hotel room they have food every day, and I'm knocking on the door every day to eat, and they open the door, let me see the party, let me see them throwing salami all over, I mean, just throwing food around, but they're telling me there's no food. Every day, I'm standing outside trying to sing my way in: We are hungry, please let us in We are hungry, please let us in. After about a week that song is gonna change to: We hungry, we need some food. After two, three weeks, it's like: Give me the food Or I'm breaking down the door. After a year you're just like: I'm picking the lock Coming through the door blasting. It's like, you hungry, you reached your level. We asked ten years ago. We was asking with the Panthers. We was asking with them, the Civil Rights Movement. We was asking. Those people that asked are dead and in jail. So now what do you think we're gonna do? Ask?.
- Tupac Shakur: A lot of people think it's easy, to settle down. Got a woman that'll please me, in every town. I don't wanna but I gotta do it, the temptation got me ready to release the fluid, sensation sit down and conversate like you know me, take my hand cause even Thugs get lonely, understand Even the hardest of my homies need attention catch you blowin up the telephone, reminiscing I wanna take you to the movies, and the park let's find a spot for you to do me, in the dark now that it's passion, hold me tight don't need lights, I can see you by the moonlight. I know your man ain't loving you right. You're lonely and depressed you need a Thug in your life Enough talking, you want me to leave, I'll get to walking. See you later, cause baby I'm a player, and all I heard was.
- Joan of Arc: (Against the Vatican) "And you who claim to be my judges. YOU BE CAREFULL!!. For one day you too will be judged."
- Muhammad Ali: "I ain't got no quarrel with the VietCong..., no VietCong ever called me nigger."
- MLK: "Our scientific powers have outrun our spiritual powers; we have guided missiles and mis-guided men."
- MLK: "People fail to get along because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don’t know each other; they don’t know each other because they have not properly communicated."
- Hayedeh: "The life is like an express train and we have to use our time... I am going to God's House; who knows what will happen in future, perhaps I will not be alive tomorrow...".
- Napoleon I of France: "Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets."
- Abraham Lincoln: "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
- I bought a cactus. A week later it died. And I got depressed, because I thought, Damn. I am less nurturing than a desert.
- Ambrose Bierce"Vote: The instrument and symbol of a freeman's power to make a fool of himself and a wreck of his country."