< User:Cirt(Redirected from User:Kalki/Restrictions)
- October 2007 - Jeffq (talk · contributions) notices a sock account of Kalki that created multiple other sock accounts.
- July 2008 - Three local checkusers at en.wikiquote and a WMF Steward investigated Kalki's socking.
- Kalki was warned by a Wikiquote checkuser to stop socking. Kalki did not agree. (per summary by Aphaia diff)
- February 2009 - Kalki restarted new socking activity.
- Kalki was asked by Aphaia and Wikipedia Checkuser Thatcher for an explanation and to stop socking.
- Kalki chose not to respond to this request. (per summary by Aphaia diff)
- November 2009 - Investigation by FloNight (talk · contributions) into socking and sockfarms maintained by Kalki.
- December 2009 - Kalki was desysopped, after an investigation which revealed socking including a massive sockfarm of over 200 sock accounts.
- October 2010 - Kalki was blocked for one week, for socking and disruption. When asked, Kalki openly refused to stop socking.
- This block was reviewed by another admin, Aphaia (talk · contributions).
- Aphaia declined the unblock review of the block on Kalki. diff
- November 2010 - Kalki is restricted to one account. This is as per result of community imposed restriction proposal, from Village Pump. diff
- The adopted restriction is:
- Kalki be allowed to edit only with the account User:Kalki.
- Any violations of the above can result in a 3 month block.
- Further transgressions, result in blocks of increasing severity (perhaps 6 months, 1 year, indefinite).