Unidentified flying object
Unidentified flying object (commonly abbreviated as UFO or U.F.O.) is the popular term for any aerial phenomenon whose cause cannot be easily or immediately identified. Both military and civilian research show that a significant majority of UFO sightings have been identified after further investigation, either explicitly or indirectly through the presence of clear and simple explanatory factors.
Quotes about UFOs (flying saucers)Edit
- The idea is that the citizens of each nation, through these efforts, will grow into closer united friendship with their countrymen, without discrimination or divisions of any kind. In time it is hoped that these national efforts will overflow into worldwide understanding and friendship.
- Gerard Aartsen in The Friendship Case: Space Brothers teach lessons of brotherhood – an excerpt by Share International (2011)
- Most of the UFOs visiting this planet come from Mars and Venus. Most of them, even the Venusian ones, are made on Mars, which is a kind of great industrial planet. All of them are of subtle, etheric, not dense physical, matter. They can lower the vibrational rate of that matter until it comes within the range of our sight, so for a limited period they are visible. Normally, unless you have etheric vision, they would be invisible, but to the Martians, the Venusians and so on, they are visible because they are in that same kind of energy. If you went to Mars, you would see nothing, yet there are more people on Mars than on this planet. Their technology is thousands of years ahead of ours at the present time, but when we have the new Technology of Light, which will be as soon as the planet settles down, the principle of sharing is governing and there are no wars, the Technology of Light will give us all the energy we need directly from the sun... That will speed up our evolution tremendously from a technical point of view.
- Some years ago I had a conversation with a layman about flying saucers — because I am scientific I know all about flying saucers! I said "I don't think there are flying saucers'. So my antagonist said, "Is it impossible that there are flying saucers? Can you prove that it's impossible?" "No", I said, "I can't prove it's impossible. It's just very unlikely". At that he said, "You are very unscientific. If you can't prove it impossible then how can you say that it's unlikely?" But that is the way that is scientific. It is scientific only to say what is more likely and what less likely, and not to be proving all the time the possible and impossible. To define what I mean, I might have said to him, "Listen, I mean that from my knowledge of the world that I see around me, I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence." It is just more likely. That is all.
- Richard Feynman in The Character of Physical Law (1964)
- Anyway, I have to argue about flying saucers on the beach with people, you know. And I was interested in this: they keep arguing that it is possible. And that's true. It is possible. They do not appreciate that the problem is not to demonstrate whether it's possible or not but whether it's going on or not.
- Richard Feynman in The Meaning of It All : Thoughts of a Citizen Scientist (1998)
- It is important to state here -- though evidence will be considered in detail later on -- that all three women have either had "dreams" or normal recollections of having been shown, at later times, tiny offspring whose appearance suggests they are something other than completely human . . . that they are in fact hybrids, partly human and partly what we must call, for want of a better term, alien. It is unthinkable and unbelievable -- yet the evidence points in that direction. An ongoing and systematic breeding experiment must be considered one of the central purposes of UFO abductions.
- Budd Hopkins in Intruders: The Incredible Visitations at Copley Woods, p. 130
- In this unexpected scenario, the UFO occupants -- despite their obvious technological superiority -- are desperate for both human genetic material and the ability to feel human emotions -- particularly maternal emotions. Unlikely though it may seem, it is possible that the very survival of these extraterrestrials depends upon their success in absorbing chemical and psychological properties received from human abductees.
- Budd Hopkins in Intruders: The Incredible Visitations at Copley Woods, p. 190
- Recently, the press has been filled with reports of sightings of flying saucers. While we need not give credence to these stories, they allow our imagination to speculate on how visitors from outer space would judge us. I am afraid they would be stupefied at our conduct. They would observe that for death planning we spend billions to create engines and strategies for war. They would also observe that we spend millions to prevent death by disease and other causes. Finally they would observe that we spend paltry sums for population planning, even though its spontaneous growth is an urgent threat to life on our planet. Our visitors from outer space could be forgiven if they reported home that our planet is inhabited by a race of insane men whose future is bleak and uncertain.
- "Abductees," Eva said, "are souls that have, for their individual purposes and reasons, chosen the probability of physical form." But through their experiences they are "regaining their memory of source . . . The process of abduction is one form of such, of regaining memory." The abduction "experience itself," Eva said, "is a mechanism to remove" the "structures that impede the reconnection with source," and to purify the physical vehicle in such a way to serve to regain better memory and to bring knowledge to others."
- John E. Mack in Abduction: Human Encounters With Aliens , p 258-259
- Hypnotism will become more and more a tool of scientific investigation. Telepathy will be proven without a doubt, and utilized, sadly enough in the beginning, for purposes of war and intrigue. Nevertheless telepathy will enable your race to make its first contact with alien intelligence.
- Jane Roberts, in The Early Sessions: Book 2, Session 45, Page 21
- When science progresses on various planes, then such visitations become less accidental and more planned. However, since the inhabitants of each plane are bound by the particular materialized patterns of their 'home,' they bring this pattern of camouflaged vitality with them. Certain kinds of science cannot operate without it. When the inhabitants of a plane have learned mental science patterns, then they are to a great degree freed from the more regular camouflage patterns . . . the flying saucer appearances come from a system much more advanced in technological sciences than yours. However, this is still not a mental science plane. Therefore, the camouflage paraphernalia appears, more or less visible, to your astonishment. So strong is this tendency for vitality to change from one apparent form to another, that what you have here in your flying saucers is something that is actually not of your plane nor of the plane of its origins. What happens is this: When the 'flying saucer' starts out toward its destination, the atoms and molecules that compose it (and which are themselves formed by vitality) are more or less aligned according to the pattern inflicted upon it by its own territory. As it enters your plane, a distortion occurs. The actual structure of the craft is caught in a dilemma of form. It is caught between transforming itself completely into earth's particular camouflage pattern, and retaining its original pattern.
- Jane Roberts, in Seth, Dreams & Projections of Consciousness, p. 101-102
- What struck me more than the book's UFO stories, however, was the common thread weaving among them of breathtaking alterations in consciousness associated with the experiences -- sensations of leaving the body, of flying through the air or being "carried along by the wind," and receiving "startling and novel insights into the nature of reality" that reverberated thereafter with profound, life-changing effects.
- Susan M. Watkins, in Speaking of Jane Roberts, p. 2 (2001)
- (Gardner) writes about various kinds of cranks with the conscious superiority of the scientist, and in most cases one can share his sense of the victory of reason. But after half a dozen chapters this non-stop superiority begins to irritate; you begin to wonder about the standards that make him so certain he is always right. He asserts that the scientist, unlike the crank, does his best to remain open-minded. So how can he be so sure that no sane person has ever seen a flying saucer, or used a dowsing rod to locate water? And that all the people he disagrees with are unbalanced fanatics? A colleague of the positivist philosopher A. J. Ayer once remarked wryly "I wish I was as certain of anything as he seems to be about everything". Martin Gardner produces the same feeling.
- Colin Wilson in The Quest For Wilhelm Reich , pp. 2-3
- These left me in no doubt that something was trying to communicate with us, but that direct communication would be counterproductive. It seemed to be an important part of the scheme to create a sense of mystery.
- Colin Wilson in Alien Dawn, p. 352 (1998)
- These are reconnaissance, and civilizations that are visiting the planet certainly increased after we started detonating atomic weapons, there’s clear evidence that they have a concern about our destructive capabilities and weapons of mass destruction, and if you look at the modern era of sightings of so-called UFOs, those increased markedly after we developed atomic and nuclear weapons, and the hydrogen bomb... We have many top-secret witnesses who were present at nuclear facilities where these extraterrestrial vehicles would come in to observe and to see what we’re doing...
There are a lot of people... who’d make you think that there’s a risk of some kind of alien invasion or threat. It’s the other way around, we’re viewed as the threat, the human civilisation right now is viewed as a very unstable civilisation that has not attained a peaceful world situation, which should have happened at the end of World War 2, and has not yet happened. So I think that these civilisations are waiting for us to grow up as a civilisation, and until then, there’s not going to be any overt action by them unless some catastrophic event was to happen.
These civilisations range from hundreds of thousands to millions of years more developed than ours, and it appears that they are working somehow together in observing the planet. But the caricature of, so to say, an alien that’s been put out there, that’s mostly a counter-intelligence perspective that has been done by the CIA.... most of the information people see out there on the subject is disinformation created by the intelligence community for its psychological warfare value.
- We’re all using jets and cars, oil and gas, and we don’t need them. We haven’t needed them for decades. It’s the decision that has been made because to bring out these new technologies would be too disruptive to the current macroeconomic system.... climate change and pollution... are all solvable problems, but they are not going to be solved by tinkering around the edges with solar power or wind power. We need really bold new scientific discoveries...
Certainly, countries all over the world have a prevalent interest in having this information come out, because the big talk is about climate change... and resource depletion. The fact of the matter is, the technologies for going from one star system to another involves very advanced science and physics, that would get us off oil, gas and coal very quickly. But therein lies the problem: it’s a multi-trillion dollar economic question of bringing out this information. ...the first thing a scientist is going to say...is: what technology are they using to get here? ...when it’s answered, it’s the end of oil.
Flying Saucers Have Landed, Desmond Leslie & George Adamski (1953)Edit
- Full text online (1953)
- Today, the American Government has dropped its original attitude of disbelief and admitted that it has over eighteen hundred authentic cases on its files. The British Air Ministry is more cautious, but grudgingly admits that it also has a secret department to deal with or to discourage questions.
- The American Government, however, on 25 September 1952 dropped the alarming hint that it accepts these phenomena but hints that it is not in the public interest for it to publish all it knows.
- It is the purpose of this book to find out just what that something could be the authorities do not wish us to know... The following chapters will present the findings as they came. A word in passing, and a warning. This book is neither intended for, nor humbly dedicated to, the statistician, nor anyone else who mistakes figures for facts, nor does it aim to please the followers of what is called Popular Science...
- Ever since the cliché ‘Flying Saucer’ was coined, the greatest and most exciting mystery of our age has been automatically reduced to the level of a music hall joke. The comics of Vaudeville and the comedians of State and Science banded together, most successfully, to encourage humanity in its oldest and easiest method of escape—to laugh at what it does not understand.
- From then on, anyone who said ‘I have seen a flying saucer’ or, worse, ‘I believe in flying saucers’ was considered... a crank.
- Despite evidence to the contrary (and there is enough of it to fill many volumes), there is still a widespread notion...that flying saucers are some kind of American joke..that the mystery has already been cleared up...and that there is nothing more to worry about.
- For this latter notion we can thank those semi-scientists and self-appointed ‘experts’ who have simply failed to study the facts. Too many glib pontifications have been issued to the Faithful by those who should know better...to say, as their perpetrators say, that they cover all the cases on record is a flagrant untruth for which a Higher Justice may, or may not forgive them.
- I have devoted the last two and a half years solely to the investigation of this phenomenon: that I have studied thousands of cases and read reports both ancient and modern; that I have studied with an unbiased mind things which seemed possible, and things that seemed impossible, and that I feel as qualified to speak as any ‘expert’ who after a few weeks, or even days, of research calmly announces the once-and-for-all solution, and returns thence to his normal activities.
- I take flying saucers extremely seriously; but I deplore pedantry and, like the ancient Toltecs, I find the serious things of life a cause for joy and pleasure rather than for pompous gloom.
- I would like to devote little time to proving or disproving the reality of these wonderful flying objects... but for those who have heard of saucers only by hearsay or read of them in the popular Sunday papers that would prove a little unsatisfactory, so I shall dedicate the first part of this book to an account of what has happened up to the time of writing.
- Although I quote less than two hundred incidents, these have been selected from nearly two thousand cuttings, reports, articles, manuscripts and ancient documents supplied to me by kind helpers from many countries... For the past eighteen months barely a single day has gone by without flying saucers being reported somewhere in the world... On some days there have been as many as ten different sightings in different places. And if a thing is seen daily, week after week, month after month, by ordinary people in free countries, then it follows that the thing in question must surely exist.
- On 21 June 1947... man named Dahl was out in the Tacoma Harbour Patrol boat near Maury Island. He looked up and saw six large disks about 2,000 feet above him. Five of them were slowly circling one that seemed to be in difficulties. Slowly they sank to within 500 feet of the sea, without a sound or whisper.
- Two airline pilots, Adams and Anderson, were flying their D.C.3 the 130 miles from Memphis to Little Rock on the night of 31 March 1950 when a huge glowing flying saucer zoomed down at terrific speed to investigate them. On the central cupola there was a bright blue-white flashing light—either a signal or part of the propelling mechanism. And on the lower side, the airline pilots observed a row of eight or ten brilliantly lighted portholes. They thought they were portholes, but admitted that they could have been vents through which some kind of powerful energy was flowing.
- ‘I’ve been a sceptic all my life’, said Adams in his report,’ but what can you do when you see something like that ? We were both flabbergasted.’ Both pilots were slightly blinded by the glare. ‘It was the strongest blue-white light I’ve ever seen,’ said Adams.
- Nine flying saucers, in loose formation, were seen by Captain E. Smith, of United Airlines, eight minutes flying time away from Boise, Idaho, on 4 July 1947. Smith and his copilot, Ralph Stevens, saw the disks silhouetted against the late-evening sky, and at first thought they were aircraft. Notice, please, that they were ‘silhouetted’. Fireballs, illusions, and refractions of light do not produce dark silhouettes against the evening, or any other, sky. Four more saucers joined the group, giving the two pilots and their stewardess time to observe them thoroughly.
- A red glow in the clouds over Godman Field, Kentucky—a disk the size of the Pentagon, lurking, silently, above a fighter base—a construction dwarfing the Queen Mary [British ocean liner that sailed primarily on the North Atlantic Ocean from 1936 to 1967: 1,019.4 ft (310.7 m)] supported by dull orange flames that lit up the cloud base and caused Captain Mantell, of the U.S.A.A.F., to be dispatched in his tiny pursuit plane to investigate. When Mantell found it, his voice came over the radio, full of excitement. It was immense, he said, a colossal metallic thing, 500-1,000 feet in diameter, and cruising at 250 m.p.h. He was going to try to overtake it. As soon as it sighted (or sensed) him, the giant began climbing at 400 m.p.h. It accelerated faster than any jet, and Mantell went streaking up in pursuit. The next news of Mantell was that the wreckage of his plane had been found in tiny pieces, scored by peculiar deep lines as if he had got into a shower of some terribly powerful unexplainable something; as though he had flown into the tremendous exhaust stream—or worse—against which no terrestrial metal could survive.
- Ex Cathedra spoke Authority. First, Mantell had been ‘chasing the planet Venus’. Will some kind illusionist kindly explain how the planet Venus could appear as a disk 500 feet across, going at 200 m.p.h.; afterwards climbing rapidly and emitting orange flames ? Later, we read of a new official explanation, that Mantell had hit a ‘Skyhook’ meteorological balloon and crashed.
- Well, say he had ? Would it tear his plane to pieces ? I am quite willing, for anyone who will pay my expenses, to pilot a fighter plane through a Skyhook balloon any time of the day or night and observe the results, without very much fear of hurting myself. But when has a Skyhook ever cruised along at 250 m.p.h., or risen sharply at 400 m.p.h., with orange flames, etc., etc., into the bargain?
- But officially Mantell had chased the planet Venus, metamorphosed later into a Skyhook balloon, and thus, alas, met his death. ...This Venus idea makes it very hard to understand a sighting at White Sands Rocket Testing Ground, New Mexico, where a flying saucer was tracked by radar, and found to be cantering along at a mere 18,000 m.p.h.
- As I approached him a strange feeling came upon me and I became cautious. At the same time I looked round to reassure myself that we were both in full sight of my companions. Outwardly there was no reason for this feeling, for the man looked like any other man, and I could see that he was somewhat smaller than I and considerably younger.
- Suddenly, as though a veil was removed from my mind, the feeling of caution left me so completely that I was no longer aware of my friends... By this time we were quite close. He took four steps toward me, bringing us within arm's length of each other."
- Now for the first time I fully realized that I was in the presence of a man from space - A HUMAN BEING FROM ANOTHER WORLD! The beauty of his form surpassed anything I had ever seen. And the pleasantness of his face freed me of all thought of my personal self. I felt like a little child in the presence of one with great wisdom and much love, and I became very humble within myself ... for from him was radiating a feeling of infinite understanding and kindness, with supreme humility.
- He made me understand that their coming was friendly. Also, as he gestured, that they were concerned with the radiation going out from earth. I asked if this concern was due to the explosions of our bombs with their resultant vast radio-active clouds? He understood this readily and nodded his head in the affirmative.
- A deep analysis of events of the past makes me firmly believe that these people from other planets are our friends. I am convinced that their desire and their object is to help us and perhaps to protect us from even ourselves, as well as that they mean to ensure the safety and balance of the other planets in our system.
- I have but one sincere purpose in narrating the foregoing experience: my most urgent message and plea to every person who reads it is:
- Let us be friendly. Let us recognise and welcome the men from other worlds!
- They are here among us. Let us be wise enough to learn from those who can teach us much — who will be our friends if we will but let them!
Special Presidential Briefing for President Barack Obama, by Steven Greer, Disclosure Project Director (23 January 2009)Edit
- Since the mid-1950s, classified projects connected to extraterrestrial matters have operated outside of constitutionally required oversight and control by the President and Congress. This constitutes a grave and ongoing threat to US national security and global security and peace. The implications of this subject are such that no aspect of life on Earth will be unaffected by its Disclosure. We are acutely aware that this subject is highly controversial and suffers from great social opprobrium within certain elite circles and within the mainstream media.
- Indeed, secrecy on the subject has, in part, been maintained by a carefully orchestrated psychological nexus of ridicule, fear, intimidation and disinformation that makes it difficult for any public figure to openly address the matter... Because of this misguided secrecy, the wondrous new sciences related to advanced energy generation, propulsion and transportation have been withheld from the people. These advances include the generation of limitless clean energy from the so-called zero point energy field and quantum vacuum flux field from the space around us, and propulsion that has been termed (incorrectly) anti-gravity. The field of electromagnetic energy that is teeming all around us and which is embedded within the fabric of space/time can easily run all of the energy needs of the Earth – without pollution, oil, gas, coal, centralized utilities or nuclear power.
- The world will not find justice and peace so long as half of the world’s population lives in poverty while the other half cannibalizes the Earth to maintain its standard of living. This dire situation can and must be transformed into a world of abundance, clean and plentiful energy and genuine sustainability. On this foundation, with these new sciences, technologies and a new consciousness, we can move forward as a people, united and in peace. Then and only then will we be welcome amongst the other civilizations of the cosmos.
- The so-called MJ-12 or Majestic group that controls this subject operates without the consent of the people, or the oversight of the President and Congress. It functions as a transnational government unto itself, answerable to no one. All checks and balances have been obliterated. While as a governing entity it stands outside of the rule of law, its influence reaches into many governments, corporations, agencies, media and financial interests. Its corrupting influence is profound and, indeed, it has operated as a very powerful and embedded global RICO whose power to date remains unchecked. Upwards of $100 billion of USG funds go annually into this operation, also known as the ‘black budget’ of the United States - enough to provide universal health care to every man, woman and child in America.
- Interests in Europe, the Vatican and Asia, especially France and China, are urging Disclosure. If the United States does not move forward, these other interests will, and America will be left behind and become increasingly irrelevant in the world. This cannot be allowed to happen. The European and Asian arenas will move with or without US involvement at some point in the very near future, as well they should. Six decades of secrecy is enough.
- We are also morally obliged to warn you of an existing highly secretive plan to use advanced technologies to hoax an ‘alien attack’ on Earth. There exists within the direct control of this Majestic group assets capable of launching such a false flag operation and virtually every person on Earth, as well as most leaders, would be deceived by it. Components of this operation have been tested on the public over the past 50 years...
- We have concluded that the actual extraterrestrial presence is distinctly non-hostile. In light of the reckless and aggressive nature of many of our covert military actions and the extraordinarily advanced technologies that permit interstellar travel by these extraterrestrial civilizations, if they were hostile, human civilization would have been dealt with decisively at the dawn of the nuclear era.
- These visitors, however, appear to be very concerned with unchecked human hostility, war-making and weapons of mass destruction, combined with our early potential for space travel. The tendency for people to engage in anthropocentric projection leads many to assume a threat where none exists.
- It is more likely that humanity may be seen as a threat to the cosmic order, insofar as we have failed to restrain the expansion of weapons of mass destruction while attempting to push farther and farther into space. Moreover, we have failed to initiate an enlightened and peaceful diplomatic mission to these extraterrestrial visitors. This needs to change immediately.
- Disclosure of this subject must be very carefully planned and positioned as a hopeful and elevating moment in human history. A poorly positioned Disclosure that demonizes these visitors or frightens the public may prove more harmful than secrecy.
- World peace and universal peace are two sides of the same coin. Once we vow to live peacefully on Earth and go into space only in peace, we will be welcome with open arms. Until then, a type of cosmic quarantine exists - rightly - around the Earth.
- Unfortunately, the media and movie industry are highly penetrated by interests loyal to the Majestic group, which has used the media to, in turns, ridicule the subject and present terrifying images of ‘alien invasion’. In short, the populace is almost thoroughly brainwashed on the matter, and this presents a further hurdle that must be carefully taken into account when planning Disclosure.
Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge, by Steven Greer (2013)Edit
- It is critical to understand that an enormous and sophisticated disinformation campaign exists around the whole extraterrestrial question- at least 90 percent of the information and images portrayed to the public are selected to evoke fear — followed by hatred of all things alien... But fear and horror sells, and the usual suspects benefit from a terrified, misinformed populace...
We know that clandestine paramilitary operations exist, controlled by a shadowy group staging simulated UFO/ETV events. This is not speculation: we have interviewed many independent corroborating military people who have participated on the teams that have deliberately "abducted" people to create the illusion of real extraterrestrial encounters.
- Most of the UFO/ET information put out is designed by counter-intelligence, PSYOPS and disinformation people for a specific, intended effect.
This is a concerted effort to create a false "alien threat." If someone comes forward with a dissimilar story, they're blacklisted from lectures and subsequently unable to get their story out to the public or the media in book form or through any other significant channel. But those who create terrifying messages - akin to the movie "Independence Day", or certain abduction books, - receive high dollar advances along with big publishing deals and film contracts. This is assuredly by design.
The power elite want those alarming stories seeded into the mass consciousness, and for the truth to be buried.
- People often ask, “How do you know the difference between a man-made UFO and an extraterrestrial vehicle?” It’s very obvious if you are ever close up to one, because the entire quality of it is different. The ones that are extraterrestrial are extremely advanced, in the sense that they are “awake.” The actual craft itself has artificial intelligence and is conscious. The beings on board are connected into it and can connect to you consciously. And the kind of light it gives off is like nothing you have ever seen on Earth: It is extraordinary. It looks like it is not of this worldand has an energy and intelligence associated with it that is very advanced.
- p. 76
- The Admiral at the Joint Chiefs of Staff had ordered the meeting, and actually had to pull rank with the head of Air Force Intelligence to make it happen. The meeting went on for an hour or two, during which time I made a very clear case regarding how we had established contact on numerous occasions with the UFOs in question. They were writing furiously as we disclosed this information to them. We continued to explain that it was well past time for this information to be disclosed to the public.
At one point, the Colonel asked, “Well, what if these life forms are hostile?” I looked at him and I said, “You know what? You and I wouldn’t be having this conversation if they were hostile given the fact that the technologies that they have are so advanced that they can alter the fabric of space-time. If they were hostile, in a nanosecond the earth could be turned into a cinder floating through space and you know it. And insofar as we have been doing reckless and dangerous things against them for decades, the fact that you and I still are breathing the free air of earth is abundant testimony to their non-violence.” He just looked at me... Later we learned that Admiral Cramer was told that he was not to be involved in this sort of meeting again. When our military advisor went back to visit the Admiral, his aide insisted, “Don’t ever bring up that subject again with Admiral Cramer. He can’t talk about that!”
- Regarding other senior officials being blocked: Astronaut Gordon Cooper personally told me that Secretary of Defense Cohen had learned of Gordon Cooper's team filming a landed UFO at a dry lake bed at Edwards Air Force base in the 1950s. Cohen tried to get access to that information but was denied access. Cohen knew the dates and details of the landing and filming - and yet Cohen could not gain access to the film or the records!
So, we met with a number of members of Congress... we found we could meet privately with a number of key Congressmen.... What I found in almost every case is that they all wanted to know, but they didn't want to act.
- We requested that the long awaited Disclosure event take place at the U.N. They agreed to that. But around the time that the agreement was made, they ushered Boutros-Ghali out. Normally, the Secretary Generals get two terms. He only had one. They cited all sorts of reasons why they had to get rid of him...
So in comes Kofi Annan. A senior aide to Kofi Annan... reached out to us. He said, "They have agreed to let us have the big hall, at the United Nations, to host these top military and government witnesses to UFOs for a conference". This was agreed to.
But a few weeks later, this ambassador called me... He said, "Well, I know we've agreed to host this for you, but it can no longer happen. The Secretary General was visited by some people who showed him documents that so scared him that he knew he couldn't do anything more with this." I was told that the U.N., which was almost bankrupt, would have been shut down and closed! Essentially, these intelligence operatives and trans-national rogues threat- ened the UN leadership and put the fear of God in them.
Before Disclosure: Dispelling the Fog of Speculation, by Gerard Aartsen (2016)Edit
- None of the contactees, whose accounts were not contaminated by the disinformation campaign, had anything but positive experiences to share. The message they were asked to convey... was one of empowerment for the human race: We must avoid further armed conflict if we are to prevent self-annihilation, and it is feasible to create a peaceful future through international cooperation and making sure everyone’s basic needs are met... However, being engaged in a nuclear and conventional arms race..., the Western industrial-military complex, which includes the fossil and nuclear fuel industry, felt this message was not in their interest.
- p. 2
- Governments and their military... decided in the mid-1950s that, despite the cover-up of the army’s salvaging of one or more crashed flying saucers, the contactees’ message of international co-operation for peace and brotherhood was being too well received.
An indication of this popularity can be found in the fact that, within three years of its publication Flying Saucers Have Landed (1953) (full text online), the book which included George Adamski’s initial contact experience, was reprinted twelve times in the US alone and published in seven (!) other languages.
Because attempts to silence these harbingers of a different, saner way of life with offers of money or intimidation did not bring the desired effects, it was decided to discredit their experiences and defame their character. At the same time, film makers were enlisted to seed confusion in the public mind... secretive government agencies were set up... in order to engender fear...
- p. 3
- On various occasions George Adamski testified to the many commonalities among the various religions as different expressions of the same truth, among which the cyclical appearance or return of a Teacher, which he did again in answer to questions posed by a minister in the audience, at his lecture in Detroit, confirming that “there have been many messiahs...” In the Wisdom teachings, in which Adamski was versed as a teenager , this cyclical appearance of a Teacher is known as the Doctrine of the Coming One, which is also evinced in almost every religion: Christians are waiting for the Second Coming, Jews are still expecting the Messiah, Buddhists await the fifth Buddha, Hindus the tenth incarnation of Vishnu, or Kalki Avatar, and segments of Islam are waiting for the return of the twelfth Mahdi, or Imam Mahdi. According to British author and esotericist Benjamin Creme, who gave talks about the spiritual mission of the Space Brothers in the 1950s, this time is no exception. He has been informing the world that in July 1977 the World Teacher for the new age arrived in London as his centre in the modern world and has since been preparing mankind and the world for his open manifestation at the earliest possible moment.
- p. 35
- Due to the massive speculation that now prevails in the field of Ufology, for many the concept of craft and visitors coming from outer space to support the inauguration of a new cosmic age will probably seem less plausible than ‘jump rooms’ from which members of humanity’s ‘breakaway civilization’ can get to their ‘secret bases’ on Mars. Yet, in the context of this chapter, Benjamin Creme’s statement in his first book (1979) may be seen as corroboration from the Ageless Wisdom teaching: “What we call the U.F.O.’s (the vehicles of the space people from the higher planets) have a very definite part to play in the building of a spiritual platform for the World Teacher, preparing humanity for this time.”
- p. 36
- As George Adamski said: “Today, we again stand at a momentous crossroads. The space travelers are doing their utmost to warn and help us. But the final decision lies in our hands.” Others, who are cracking their brains on a ‘new paradigm’ that will save us, will find that in the final analysis any new dispensation will require nothing less than humanity finally beginning to give expression to our innate oneness, by creating universal justice and freedom through the acceptance of the principle of sharing as the basis for our economic affairs.With Dr Carl Sagan and others before him stating that we are all born of the same stardust, and given everything else science has come to acknowledge about the nature of life as it expresses through evolution, combined with the accounts of the early contactees, the correspondences in all the major religions, and humanity’s shared Wisdom tradition, we may well ask ourselves which part of (extraterrestrial) life could justifiably be called ‘alien’? For, what would it be alien to? To be sure, when it comes to our annihilation, we seem to be managing all too well without outside help. For this reason, we would more adequately reserve the term ‘alien’ to indicate attitudes and behaviours that go against the universal values that – given freedom from want and fear – the human heart exhibits on Earth and elsewhere: respect, tolerance, freedom and justice for people and planet – and which are urgently needed as an expression of the next step in our conscious evolution
- p. 37
- Basic facts
Several high-profile individuals testify to the reality of visitors from space coming to Earth, confirming the experiences of the first contactees of the modern age.
Science increasingly confirms the likelihood of life existing around the universe, along the lines of predictable evolutionary outcomes.
All major religions share the notion of the expansion of consciousness, facilitated or inspired by the cyclical revelation of a new or returned Teacher.
The original contactees were informed that humanity’s moral progress must keep in step with our technological advancement to prevent our self-destruction.
If humanity is innately one, as testified by the visitors from space in their contactees’ accounts, the essence of the world’s religions and advancing scientific insights, the socio-economic inequality that divides the world today could well be seen as the manifestation of a crisis of consciousness, showing a fundamental lack of correct human relations.
The Ageless Wisdom teaching posits the notion of a kingdom in nature that has evolved from the human kingdom, which consists of men and women who have evolved beyond the strictly human state – the Masters of Wisdom.
As the most recent exponent of the Ageless Wisdom teaching, Benjamin Creme has been informing the world that the Teacher for the New Age is ready to make himself known to the world and inspire humanity to create a new civilization based on socio-economic justice and freedom for all.
Several contactees were told that humanity is standing on the threshold of a new cosmic cycle, often referred to as the Age of Aquarius, and that the visitors from space are here in support of this transition, as they were on similar occasions in the past
UFO pics at the beach at sunset (2019)Edit
- Special Presidential Briefing for President Barack Obama (Topic: the massive UFO cover-up) 23 January 2009 by Dr. Steven Greer (PDF)
- Steven Greer biography at the Disclosure Project
- "Before Disclosure: Dispelling the Fog of Speculation" by Gerard Aartsen (full text online)] (2016)
- "Flying Saucers Have Landed", by Desmond Leslie & George Adamski (1953) full text online
- "Inside the Spaceships", by George Adamski (1955)
- "UFO Archives" (collection of short articles & FAQs) Share International