Unidentified flying object
Unidentified flying object (commonly abbreviated as UFO or U.F.O.) is the popular term for any aerial phenomenon whose cause cannot be easily or immediately identified. Both military and civilian research show that a significant majority of UFO sightings have been identified after further investigation, either explicitly or indirectly through the presence of clear and simple explanatory factors.
- Not long before his death, the prominent Italian psychologist and theologian Bruno Sammaciccia decided to disclose his experiences with a group of Space People, which started in 1956 and continued into the late 1970s... Bruno Sammaciccia’s fascinating account of what was to be a long-term, large-scale case of contact with the Space People was recently documented by the author Stefano Breccia, who included it in his book Mass Contacts, first published in Italian in 2006. Sammaciccia’s story gives many details and captures brilliantly the different characters of some of the people involved…. On their first encounter the friends were told: “This is a critical time in human history. We are not here to conquer, because there is nothing to conquer. We have been on Earth for many centuries, living in secret bases around the planet.” And in response to concerns about their strongly ethical perspective on life compared to that of humans: “Our goodness and truth will be stronger than human doubts.”
- In confirmation of Benjamin Creme’s insistence that the Space Visitors are utterly harmless, author Stefano Breccia, who had some encounters of his own, says in the documentary based on Sammaciccia’s account: “They said they were incapable of causing harm to anyone. Even their devices [which were consciously impregnated with their sense of ethics and morality] would refuse to harm anyone. Indeed, they said if they weren’t able to avoid hurting someone, then in that case they would self-destruct.”
- Gerard Aartsen in The Friendship Case: Space Brothers teach lessons of brotherhood – excerpt, Share International (2011)
- Sammaciccia’s story gives many details and captures brilliantly the different characters of some of the people involved…. On their first encounter the friends were told: “This is a critical time in human history. We are not here to conquer, because there is nothing to conquer. We have been on Earth for many centuries, living in secret bases around the planet.” And in response to concerns about their strongly ethical perspective on life compared to that of humans: “Our goodness and truth will be stronger than human doubts.”
- Gerard Aartsen in The Friendship Case: Space Brothers teach lessons of brotherhood – excerpt, Share International (2011)
- The Space Brothers are the people from other planets in our solar system who come to Earth to assist us, not just humanity as a whole, but our elder brothers, the Masters of Wisdom in a major transition in consciousness, a realization or reawakening to the spiritual realities of life, to our real spiritual nature that we have lost sight of.
I am aware that there are many reports of people who claim to be in contact with people from outer space. A lot of people say that they come from out of this solar system because our science tells us the other planets in our system are uninhabited and even uninhabitable. According to the Ageless Wisdom Teachings, and this is the background from which I speak and write, life is universal. You cannot go anywhere where there is no life because life is the underlying principle of everything that exists. It’s just that because we are so conditioned by life on the solid physical plane, and we do not have etheric vision, which is the ability to see the higher planes material reality above the dense physical, liquid and gaseous physical, that we take for granted that other planets are uninhabited. So most contactees say the space people in the UFOs must be from out of the solar system. However, based on my study and research of the Ageless Wisdom, I believe that the Space Brothers are from within our solar system.
- Gerard Aartsen in Spirituality and the UFO Phenomenon: an interview with Gerard Aartsen, by Jason Francis, UFO Digest, (8 September 2012)
- In all the serious cases of contacts with space people that I have researched, some historical, some more recent, they are seen as morally far advanced compared to ourselves, working and living according to the highest ethical standards. This was reported not only by the early contactees of the 1950s, but also by the people in the Friendship case in Italy and South America, more recent contactees such as Giorgio Dibitonto from Italy and Carlos Diaz from Mexico, as well as by high-profile individuals who have testified about their encounters. When you look at it closely, it is astounding to find so many people talking about the goodness and wisdom of the people from space.
- Gerard Aartsen in Spirituality and the UFO Phenomenon: an interview with Gerard Aartsen, by Jason Francis, UFO Digest, (8 September 2012)
- The whole purpose of the cover up by the military and economic interests is to maintain their control over society. I mean, as soon as the general populace would know about alternative ways of living, of relating, ways that are not based on competition and greed for fear of ‘the other’, but rather on empathy, sharing and justice for all, I am sure that would spell the end for the existing powers. Until now people have been led to believe that the only way to survive in this world is to fend for yourself, your own community, your own country. But it doesn’t have to be that way, and the space people are living proof that there are other, more viable and more peaceful ways of living together as one human race.
- Today, the American Government has dropped its original attitude of disbelief and admitted that it has over eighteen hundred authentic cases on its files. The British Air Ministry is more cautious, but grudgingly admits that it also has a secret department to deal with or to discourage questions... The American Government, however... hints that it is not in the public interest for it to publish all it knows... Ever since the cliché ‘Flying Saucer’ was coined, the greatest and most exciting mystery of our age has been automatically reduced to the level of a music hall joke. The comics of Vaudeville and the comedians of State and Science banded together, most successfully, to encourage humanity... to laugh at what it does not understand... From then on, anyone who said ‘I have seen a flying saucer’ or, worse, ‘I believe in flying saucers’ was considered... a crank.
- Despite evidence to the contrary (and there is enough of it to fill many volumes), there is still a widespread notion...that flying saucers are some kind of American joke... that the mystery has already been cleared up... we can thank those semi-scientists and self-appointed ‘experts’ who have simply failed to study the facts. Too many glib pontifications have been issued to the faithful by those who should know better... to say... that they cover all the cases on record is a flagrant untruth for which a Higher Justice may, or may not forgive them.... Although I quote less than two hundred incidents, these have been selected from nearly two thousand cuttings, reports, articles, manuscripts and ancient documents supplied to me by kind helpers from many countries...
- A red glow in the clouds over Godman Field, Kentucky—a disk the size of the Pentagon, lurking, silently, above a fighter base—a construction dwarfing the Queen Mary [British ocean liner...1,019.4 ft (310.7 m)] supported by dull orange flames that lit up the cloud base and caused Captain Mantell, of the U.S.A.A.F., to be dispatched in his tiny pursuit plane to investigate. When Mantell found it, his voice came over the radio, full of excitement. It was immense, he said, a colossal metallic thing, 500-1,000 feet in diameter, and cruising at 250 m.p.h. He was going to try to overtake it... the giant began climbing at 400 m.p.h. It accelerated faster than any jet, and Mantell went streaking up in pursuit...
- George Adamski & Desmond Leslie, Flying Saucers Have Landed, (1957)
- Ex Cathedra spoke Authority. First, Mantell had been ‘chasing the planet Venus’. Will some kind illusionist kindly explain how the planet Venus could appear as a disk 500 feet across, going at 200 m.p.h.; afterwards climbing rapidly and emitting orange flames? Later, we read of a new official explanation, that Mantell had hit a ‘Skyhook’ meteorological balloon and crashed.... Well, say he had? Would it tear his plane to pieces? I am quite willing, for anyone who will pay my expenses, to pilot a fighter plane through a Skyhook balloon any time of the day or night and observe the results, without very much fear of hurting myself. But when has a Skyhook ever cruised along at 250 m.p.h., or risen sharply at 400 m.p.h., with orange flames, etc., etc., into the bargain? But officially Mantell had chased the planet Venus, metamorphosed later into a Skyhook balloon, and thus, alas, met his death...
- George Adamski & Desmond Leslie, Flying Saucers Have Landed, (1957)
- As I approached him... He made me understand that their coming was friendly. Also, as he gestured, that they were concerned with the radiation going out from earth. I asked if this concern was due to the explosions of our bombs with their resultant vast radio-active clouds? He understood this readily and nodded his head in the affirmative.
- George Adamski & Desmond Leslie, Flying Saucers Have Landed, (1957)
- The idea is that the citizens of each nation, through these efforts, will grow into closer united friendship with their countrymen, without discrimination or divisions of any kind. In time it is hoped that these national efforts will overflow into worldwide understanding and friendship.
- People are gradually beginning to realize that these sightings are not bunk. I thought it was bunk until I saw one … Now don't tell me I had been drinking tequila, or that I was seeing spots before my eyes! … you did not offer any explanation for the saucers. Thus far, there certainly is no adequate explanation. All I can say is that if one ever actually sees one, he has seen the most awe-inspiring, strange and unaccountable sight that he'll ever see in his lifetime. … Space does not permit me to go into detail as to why the object was not a balloon, a kite, a plane, or some such object. … I have lost so much sleep thinking about the contraption, I wish I had never seen the darn thing in the first place.
- It is with considerable disappointment you cannot give the explanation of these aircraft as I felt certain they belonged to our government. They have apparently meant no harm, but used as an instrument of destruction in combination with our atomic bomb the effects could destroy life on our planet. ... We have not taken this lightly. It is to us of very serious concern, as we are as interested in the welfare of our country as you are.
- If our government knows anything about these devices, the people should be told at once. A lot of people out here are very much disturbed. Some think these things may be from another planet. But they aren't harming anyone and I think it would be the wrong thing to shoot one of them down – even if it can be done. Their high speed would completely wreck them.
- Kenneth Arnold in telephonic conversation with Henry Heil of the Chicago Times, as quoted by in 'Flying discs' called real by 2 air veterans, Chicago Times (7 July 1947)
- … well, right here we’ve seen something, I’ve seen something, hundreds of pilots have seen something … in the skies. We have dutifully reported these things. And we have to have 15 million witnesses before anybody is going to look into the problem … seriously? Well this is utterly fantastic. This is more fantastic than flying saucers or people from Venus or anything as far as I am concerned.
- Kenneth Arnold on June 24, 1977, while attending the First International UFO Congress in Chicago, curated by Fate to mark the 30th anniversary of the "birth" of the modern UFO age, Pilot Kenneth Arnold 1977 still angry about disbelief, YouTube.
- Most of the UFOs visiting this planet come from Mars and Venus. Most of them, even the Venusian ones, are made on Mars, which is a kind of great industrial planet. All of them are of subtle, etheric, not dense physical, matter. They can lower the vibrational rate of that matter until it comes within the range of our sight, so for a limited period they are visible. Normally, unless you have etheric vision, they would be invisible, but to the Martians, the Venusians and so on, they are visible because they are in that same kind of energy. If you went to Mars, you would see nothing, yet there are more people on Mars than on this planet. Their technology is thousands of years ahead of ours at the present time, but when we have the new Technology of Light, which will be as soon as the planet settles down, the principle of sharing is governing and there are no wars, the Technology of Light will give us all the energy we need directly from the sun... That will speed up our evolution tremendously from a technical point of view.
- President Kennedy was not aware of the Space Brothers per se, nor was he aware of the source of information. But he was aware of certain individuals in the diplomatic corps of America who were agents of the Space Brothers. He thought highly of their advice and information, and acted on it. It was always given through that agency in the diplomatic service.
Likewise, President George W.Bush, when he was in office, was informed by such an agent in the diplomatic service that there would be an attack on America – the White House, the Pentagon and major buildings – which came to pass on 9/11. The government was warned three months in advance of this event and did nothing about it.
- There are leaders around the world who believe in this phenomenon, and do not know why the leading countries like America, Russia and the European nations do not ‘come clean’. They do not want to do it themselves because they do not want to be out of step. But they think it is perfectly believable that the UFOs are from some place, not necessarily Mars or Venus, but some place outside our solar system...These leaders may not know that, but they do believe in the existence of UFOs and in some cases would like to make it known. The South American countries, especially Brazil, have suggested that the truth should be made known, but nothing has come of it.
- [I wonder whether the work the EO did covering the Arnold sighting may have been the pinnacle of press coverage of the UFO phenomenon, and whether the coverage has been in decline ever since. Today’s press coverage of UFOs is lamentable.] For the life of me, I cannot understand why members of the press are not clamoring for information about the UFO issue. [The disinterest of the press] is even more interesting than the apparent presence on our planet of the UFOs themselves.
- Some years ago I had a conversation with a layman about flying saucers — because I am scientific I know all about flying saucers! I said "I don't think there are flying saucers'. So my antagonist said, "Is it impossible that there are flying saucers? Can you prove that it's impossible?" "No", I said, "I can't prove it's impossible. It's just very unlikely". At that he said, "You are very unscientific. If you can't prove it impossible then how can you say that it's unlikely?" But that is the way that is scientific. It is scientific only to say what is more likely and what less likely, and not to be proving all the time the possible and impossible. To define what I mean, I might have said to him, "Listen, I mean that from my knowledge of the world that I see around me, I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence." It is just more likely. That is all.
- Richard Feynman in The Character of Physical Law (1964)
- Anyway, I have to argue about flying saucers on the beach with people, you know. And I was interested in this: they keep arguing that it is possible. And that's true. It is possible. They do not appreciate that the problem is not to demonstrate whether it's possible or not but whether it's going on or not.
- Richard Feynman in The Meaning of It All: Thoughts of a Citizen Scientist (1998)
- Aliens are currently all around us, and are watching us all the time. They are not hostile towards us, rather, they want to help us but we have not grown enough in order to establish direct contact with them.”
- Lachezar Filipov, Aliens 'already exist on earth', Bulgarian scientists claim, Telegraph, (26 November 2009)
- These are reconnaissance, and civilizations that are visiting the planet certainly increased after we started detonating atomic weapons, there’s clear evidence that they have a concern about our destructive capabilities and weapons of mass destruction, and if you look at the modern era of sightings of so-called UFOs, those increased markedly after we developed atomic and nuclear weapons, and the hydrogen bomb... We have many top-secret witnesses who were present at nuclear facilities where these extraterrestrial vehicles would come in to observe and to see what we’re doing...
- There are a lot of people... who’d make you think that there’s a risk of some kind of alien invasion or threat. It’s the other way around, we’re viewed as the threat, the human civilisation right now is viewed as a very unstable civilisation that has not attained a peaceful world situation, which should have happened at the end of World War 2, and has not yet happened. So I think that these civilisations are waiting for us to grow up as a civilisation, and until then, there’s not going to be any overt action by them unless some catastrophic event was to happen.
These civilisations range from hundreds of thousands to millions of years more developed than ours, and it appears that they are working somehow together in observing the planet. But the caricature of, so to say, an alien that’s been put out there, that’s mostly a counter-intelligence perspective that has been done by the CIA.... most of the information people see out there on the subject is disinformation created by the intelligence community for its psychological warfare value.
- We’re all using jets and cars, oil and gas, and we don’t need them. We haven’t needed them for decades. It’s the decision that has been made because to bring out these new technologies would be too disruptive to the current macroeconomic system.... climate change and pollution... are all solvable problems, but they are not going to be solved by tinkering around the edges with solar power or wind power.
We need really bold new scientific discoveries... Certainly, countries all over the world have a prevalent interest in having this information come out, because the big talk is about climate change... and resource depletion. The fact of the matter is, the technologies for going from one star system to another involves very advanced science and physics, that would get us off oil, gas and coal very quickly. But therein lies the problem: it’s a multi-trillion dollar economic question of bringing out this information. ...the first thing a scientist is going to say...is: what technology are they using to get here? ...when it’s answered, it’s the end of oil.
- Staged UFO events feature craft with seams and rivets. That’s the way to tell ours from theirs.
- Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about where we were headed and offered to help. But instead we, or at least some of us, interpreted their visits as a threat, and decided to shoot first and ask questions after… The veil of secrecy must be lifted and it has to be lifted now, before it is too late.
- Paul Hellyer, Minister of Defense, Canada, 1963-1968, Speech at the National Press Club, Washington DC, April 2008
- They are very much afraid we might be stupid enough to start using atomic weapons again and that would be very bad for us and them as well... We are polluting our waters and our air, and we are playing around with these exotic weapons… and they [space brothers] don't like that. They'd like to work with us to teach us better ways, but only, I think, with our consent.
- (How do you answer UFO skeptics?) I get them to read my books and others; because there’s so much literature on the subject, that it is just amazing. And the skeptics, by large, have never done any reading on it. And it’s just like, take any other subject, physics or something that you are not familiar with, you can be skeptical of some of the rules and things people say if you haven’t taken time out to learn about it.... You have to read the books and get the evidence, and then you can check it out for yourself.
- There’s all kinds of proof, but only if you know where to look and taken the trouble to go and look... The United States government is the principle villain. Why is a good question, you should ask them, because basically, at a hearing we held a couple of years ago in Washington, the consensus of the witnesses at the hearing, of whom I was one, was that it was power and greed. They cover it up under the cloak of national security, but we all, I think the consensus of all of us who gave evidence there was that it had nothing to do with national security, it was a cover story to keep people from demanding answers, and that the real reasons were power and greed.
- Dr. Steven Greer is a global authority on extraterrestrials who has previous works with Sirius and Unacknowledged and now founder of the Disclosure Project, brings this documentary to talk about shattering the bounds of secrecy of the ET phenomenon. People seeing UFO’s (Unidentified Flying Objects) is not a new phenomenon. What has been sightings spoken has turned into sightings being video’s with cell phones making it impossible to deny that, at the very least, something is happening in our world. Dr. Greer has submitted briefings to five presidents on the subject and with information that he has gathered.
While the government creates their own narrative based on fear, Dr. Greer wants to put the facts together in this brutally honest documentary. He believes that it is possible to create a relationship between humans and Extraterrestrials (ET). This documentary brings groundbreaking video/photographic evidence along with the interviews of Princeton’s PEAR lab Adam Curry, civil rights attorney Daniel Sheehan and CIA’s Dr. Russel Targ. These interviews are as equally important as with what Dr. Greer has to share. The most important is Greer’s story of being visited as a child and through learning joint meditation with the ET’s, he was able to create the CE5 protocol which allows goodwill telepathy inviting ET’s to know where the good guys are.
- Recently, the press has been filled with reports of sightings of flying saucers. While we need not give credence to these stories, they allow our imagination to speculate on how visitors from outer space would judge us. I am afraid they would be stupefied at our conduct. They would observe that for death planning we spend billions to create engines and strategies for war. They would also observe that we spend millions to prevent death by disease and other causes. Finally they would observe that we spend paltry sums for population planning, even though its spontaneous growth is an urgent threat to life on our planet. Our visitors from outer space could be forgiven if they reported home that our planet is inhabited by a race of insane men whose future is bleak and uncertain.
- After a couple of years of intense research into eyewitness accounts of dramatic flying saucer sightings and encounters, it started to dawn on me, dimly at first, that science is not a democracy. It doesn’t really matter how many people have reported observations if the observations make no physical sense. We don’t take a vote to see if flying saucer attributes, such as antigravity, force fields, and speeds of thousands of miles per hour in the lower atmosphere, are technically achievable. Such features either exist or they do not, and they are judged on compatibility with existing proofs and the results of confirmatory research. There are many strange and even unbelievable phenomena that have been proven and re-proven to exist in the nuclear physics model of the universe, but the capabilities of your common flying saucer are not in this set.
- James Mahaffey (2017). Atomic Adventures. Pegasus Books. p. 322. ISBN 978-1-68177-785-6.
- Along with the briefcase with the nuclear codes, the President of the country is given a special ‘top secret’ folder which is entirely devoted to the extra-terrestrials who visited our planet. The report is provided by the special secret service which deals with the extra-terrestrials in our country.
- Dmitry Anatolyevich Medvedev, Off-air comments after an interview on Russian TV, (7 December 2012)
- I happen to be privileged enough to be in on the fact that we have been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomenon is real, although it’s been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.
- I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit.
- Edgar Mitchell, [https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1037471/Apollo-14-astronaut-claims-aliens-HAVE-contact--covered-60-years.html Apollo 14 astronaut claims aliens HAVE made contact - but it has been covered up for 60 years, Daily Mail UK, Story on Mitchell's Interview with Nick Margerisson for The Night Before on Kerrang! Radio, UK, (23 July 2008)
- Hypnotism will become more and more a tool of scientific investigation. Telepathy will be proven without a doubt, and utilized, sadly enough in the beginning, for purposes of war and intrigue. Nevertheless telepathy will enable your race to make its first contact with alien intelligence.
- Jane Roberts, in The Early Sessions: Book 2, Session 45, Page 21
- When science progresses on various planes, then such visitations become less accidental and more planned. However, since the inhabitants of each plane are bound by the particular materialized patterns of their 'home,' they bring this pattern of camouflaged vitality with them. Certain kinds of science cannot operate without it. When the inhabitants of a plane have learned mental science patterns, then they are to a great degree freed from the more regular camouflage patterns … the flying saucer appearances come from a system much more advanced in technological sciences than yours.
So strong is this tendency for vitality to change from one apparent form to another, that what you have here in your flying saucers is something that is actually not of your plane nor of the plane of its origins. What happens is this: When the 'flying saucer' starts out toward its destination, the atoms and molecules that compose it (and which are themselves formed by vitality) are more or less aligned according to the pattern inflicted upon it by its own territory. As it enters your plane, a distortion occurs. The actual structure of the craft is caught in a dilemma of form. It is caught between transforming itself completely into earth's particular camouflage pattern, and retaining its original pattern.
- Jane Roberts, in Seth, Dreams & Projections of Consciousness, p. 101-102
- Unknown aerial objects have in fact been observed over many of our nuclear weapons bases and other nuclear facilities, and in some cases the appearance of these objects coincided with compromising the operational readiness of our nuclear weapons… If they wanted to destroy them, with all the powers they seem to have, they could have done that job. So I personally don’t think that it was a hostile intent.
- Robert Salas, US Air Force Captain (Ret.); Former nuclear missile launch officer, Witness Testimony-UFO's at Nuclear Weapons Bases, press conference, National Press Club, Washington DC, (27 September 2010) See also: Former Airmen to Govt.: Come Clean on UFOs ABC News (27 Sept 2010)
- What struck me more than the book's UFO stories, however, was the common thread weaving among them of breathtaking alterations in consciousness associated with the experiences – sensations of leaving the body, of flying through the air or being "carried along by the wind," and receiving "startling and novel insights into the nature of reality" that reverberated thereafter with profound, life-changing effects.
- Susan M. Watkins, in Speaking of Jane Roberts, p. 2 (2001)
- (Gardner) writes about various kinds of cranks with the conscious superiority of the scientist, and in most cases one can share his sense of the victory of reason. But after half a dozen chapters this non-stop superiority begins to irritate; you begin to wonder about the standards that make him so certain he is always right. He asserts that the scientist, unlike the crank, does his best to remain open-minded. So how can he be so sure that no sane person has ever seen a flying saucer, or used a dowsing rod to locate water? And that all the people he disagrees with are unbalanced fanatics? A colleague of the positivist philosopher A. J. Ayer once remarked wryly "I wish I was as certain of anything as he seems to be about everything". Martin Gardner produces the same feeling.
- Colin Wilson in The Quest For Wilhelm Reich , pp. 2-3
- These left me in no doubt that something was trying to communicate with us, but that direct communication would be counterproductive. It seemed to be an important part of the scheme to create a sense of mystery.
- Colin Wilson in Alien Dawn, p. 352 (1998)
Presidential Briefing for President Barack Obama, by Steven Greer, Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (23 January 2009)Edit
- Since the mid-1950s, classified projects connected to extraterrestrial matters have operated outside of constitutionally required oversight and control by the President and Congress. This constitutes a grave and ongoing threat to US national security and global security and peace. The implications of this subject are such that no aspect of life on Earth will be unaffected by its Disclosure. We are acutely aware that this subject is highly controversial and suffers from great social opprobrium within certain elite circles and within the mainstream media.
- Indeed, secrecy on the subject has, in part, been maintained by a carefully orchestrated psychological nexus of ridicule, fear, intimidation and disinformation that makes it difficult for any public figure to openly address the matter... Because of this misguided secrecy, the wondrous new sciences related to advanced energy generation, propulsion and transportation have been withheld from the people. These advances include the generation of limitless clean energy from the so-called zero point energy field and quantum vacuum flux field from the space around us, and propulsion that has been termed (incorrectly) anti-gravity. The field of electromagnetic energy that is teeming all around us and which is embedded within the fabric of space/time can easily run all of the energy needs of the Earth – without pollution, oil, gas, coal, centralized utilities or nuclear power.
- The world will not find justice and peace so long as half of the world’s population lives in poverty while the other half cannibalizes the Earth to maintain its standard of living. This dire situation can and must be transformed into a world of abundance, clean and plentiful energy and genuine sustainability. On this foundation, with these new sciences, technologies and a new consciousness, we can move forward as a people, united and in peace. Then and only then will we be welcome amongst the other civilizations of the cosmos.
- The so-called MJ-12 or Majestic group that controls this subject operates without the consent of the people, or the oversight of the President and Congress. It functions as a transnational government unto itself, answerable to no one. All checks and balances have been obliterated. While as a governing entity it stands outside of the rule of law, its influence reaches into many governments, corporations, agencies, media and financial interests. Its corrupting influence is profound and, indeed, it has operated as a very powerful and embedded global RICO whose power to date remains unchecked. Upwards of $100 billion of USG funds go annually into this operation, also known as the ‘black budget’ of the United States - enough to provide universal health care to every man, woman and child in America.
- Interests in Europe, the Vatican and Asia, especially France and China, are urging Disclosure. If the United States does not move forward, these other interests will, and America will be left behind and become increasingly irrelevant in the world. This cannot be allowed to happen. The European and Asian arenas will move with or without US involvement at some point in the very near future, as well they should. Six decades of secrecy is enough.
- We are also morally obliged to warn you of an existing highly secretive plan to use advanced technologies to hoax an ‘alien attack’ on Earth. There exists within the direct control of this Majestic group assets capable of launching such a false flag operation and virtually every person on Earth, as well as most leaders, would be deceived by it. Components of this operation have been tested on the public over the past 50 years...
Before Disclosure: Dispelling the Fog of Speculation, by Gerard Aartsen (2016)Edit
- Untangling facts from disinformation. With speculation in the field of Ufology and exopolitics increasing exponentially by the year, or so it seems, and the craft visiting from outer space making their presence felt more visibly by the day, let us not waste any time acknowledging the proverbial elephant (or mothership) in the room: If the modern world was unaware of the space visitors and their intentions before the 1950s contactees began to write and speak about their experiences, why are researchers today ignoring their information and do we allow our perception to be obscured by the disinformation that was meant to discredit them?
- If we go back to the spate of contacts that inaugurated the modern age of Ufology in the early 1950s, the one outstanding fact is that none of the contactees, whose accounts were not contaminated by the disinformation campaign, had anything but positive experiences to share. The message they were asked to convey, even if just a few short years after the end of World War II and under the palpable threat of nuclear war, was one of empowerment for the human race: We must avoid further armed conflict if we are to prevent self-annihilation, and it is feasible to create a peaceful future through international co-operation and making sure everyone’s basic needs are met, as an expression of the oneness of humanity.
- However, being engaged in a nuclear and conventional arms race with the Soviet Union, the Western industrial-military complex, which includes the fossil and nuclear fuel industry, felt this message was not in their interest. So much so, that governments and their military who needed the public’s support for their ideological warfare and global arms race, decided in the mid-1950s that, despite the cover-up of the army’s salvaging of one or more crashed flying saucers, the contactees’ message of international co-operation for peace and brotherhood was being too well received. An indication of this popularity can be found in the fact that, within three years of its publication Flying Saucers Have Landed (1953), the book which included George Adamski’s initial contact experience, was reprinted twelve times in the US alone and published in seven (!) other languages.
- We should be very careful about embracing any information involving extraterrestrial visitors or technology that reaches us via ‘government insiders’ or ‘whistle blowers’ who may or may not have worked at secret laboratories, for the simple fact that we can never be certain whether their information wasn’t deliberately planted to feed or increase the public’s fear and confusion. Many of the ‘secret space programme’ (SSP) claims, for instance, coming from ‘whistle blowers’, seem to rest on a statement allegedly made by the late Lockheed Skunk Works engineer Ben Rich: “We now have the technology to take ET home.” But military aviation historian Peter Merlin, who attended many of his talks, explains that this statement was merely misconstrued from a successful tagline which Mr Rich used at the end of his talks since 1983: “The Skunk Works has been assigned the task of getting [the movie character] E.T. back home.” (Peter R. Merlin (2013), ‘Taking ET home: The birth of a modern myth’. SUNlite, Shedding some light on UFOlogy and UFOs Vol.5, No.6, November-December, pp.17-19)
- Given these circumstances, claims of ‘secret space programmes’ that involve humanity’s power elite roaming the solar system with the help of “off-world allies” cannot be scrutinized for accuracy, and are only corroborated by fellow ‘whistleblowers’ whose backgrounds are equally unclear and whose sources cannot be scrutinized either.
- Because attempts to silence these harbingers of a different, saner way of life with offers of money or intimidation did not bring the desired effects, it was decided to discredit their experiences and defame their character. At the same time, film makers were enlisted to seed confusion in the public mind with features such as Invaders from Mars (1953), Earth vs the Flying Saucers (1956), Invasion of the Saucer Men (1957), et cetera. So obvious was this effort that Flying Saucer Review eventually published a ‘Special Editorial’ in its issue of March-April 1959 stating: “We abhor this trend to condition world opinion through films and other media to fear the space ships.” (Special Editorial, ‘Why This Horror From Space Trend?’. Flying Saucer Review, Vol.5, No.2, March-April 1959, p.15)
- As I indicated in the explication of the research method I use for my work, there are at least four plausible explanations for ‘abduction’ experiences: (1) when people adopt the prevailing terminology – ‘abduction’ – for what is basically a consensual contact experience, even if the strangeness of the memories induced feelings of fear e.g. Travis Walton no longer refers to his contact experience as an ‘abduction’ but as “an ambulance call” (‘Travis Walton shares new theory on Fire in the Sky alien abduction’. Open Minds TV, 2 July 2012) (2) when secretive government or military agencies stage a hypnosisor drug induced experience intended to confuse and mislead the public about the true nature of the extraterrestrial presence; or when sensitive people either (3) have an overactive imagination, or (4) tap into the thoughtform that has built up around this phenomenon, and convince themselves it happened to them, just as dreams are real at the time of the dreaming. (Priorities for a Planet in Transition, Gerard Aartsen, 2015) pp.172-74;)
- In order to decide if information can be trusted to reflect some level of truth or reality beyond strictly subjective experiences, we only need to see if it finds confirmation from several angles, or at least more than one, from people across time, disciplines and/ or social strata. This is essential in a field like Ufology, because tangible proof will be impossible until the time of open contact. After all, as a result of the disinformation campaign that has been going on for decades, even ‘disclosure’ by governments or their agencies will have to be subject to doubt simply because they depend on public support for their (geo) political agendas. Readers will note that our approach, therefore, is not a case of looking for confirmation of set beliefs to the exclusion of contradictory evidence, but rather a tool to eliminate disinformation, misinformation, and speculation.
- "Before Disclosure: Dispelling the Fog of Speculation" by Gerard Aartsen (full text online)] (2016)
- End the UFO/ET Disclosure nonsense! Video compilation (2015)
- Special Presidential Briefing for President Barack Obama (Topic: the massive UFO cover-up) 23 January 2009 by Dr. Steven Greer (PDF)