Tower of Terror (film)
Tower of Terror is a 1997 made-for-TV supernatural thriller film directed by D. J. MacHale. It is based on the theme park attraction, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, at Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida and was originally a presentation of The Wonderful World of Disney. It is also Disney's first film based on an attraction at one of its theme parks, followed by Mission to Mars (2000), The Country Bears (2002), Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and The Haunted Mansion (both 2003), and the last three Pirates of the Caribbean films (2006, 2007 and 2011).
- Claire Poulet: My name is Claire Poulet.
- Anna Petterson: [rolls eyes] You know, Poulet in French means "chicken."
- Claire Poulet: [stunned] Really?
- Chris "Q" Todd: One word: forget it.
- Chris "Q" Todd: [referring to Sally] Why aren't you on board?
- [Q attempts to reconnect a car battery]
- Chris "Q" Todd: There you go.
- [the battery shocks him senseless]
- Chris "Q" Todd: HEY! Good morning. Hmm.
- Steve Guttenberg — Buzzy Crocker
- Kirsten Dunst — Anna Petterson
- Nia Peeples — Jill Perry
- Michael McShane — Chris "Q" Todd
- Amzie Strickland — Abigail "Abby" Gregory
- Melora Hardin — Carolyn Crosson / Claire Poulet
- Alastair Duncan — Gilbert London
- Lindsay Ridgeway — Sally "Sally Shine" Gregory
- John Franklin — Dewey Todd
- Wendy Worthington — Emeline Partridge
- Lela Ivey — Patricia Petterson
- Richard Minchenberg — Dr. Daniels
- Marcus Smythe — Surgeon
- Don Perry — Great Grand Dad
- Michael Waltman — Reporter
- Ben Kronen — Mr. Galvao
- Bill Elliot — Bandleader
- Shira Roth — Young Abigal
- Lynne Donahoe — Chloe
- Dean Marsico — Photographer