1965 James Bond film by Terence Young
- Directed by Terence Young. Written by Richard Maibaum and John Hopkins, based on the novel by Ian Fleming.
Look Up! Look Down! Look Out! Here Comes The Biggest Bond Of All!
- Madame, I've, er, come to offer my... sincere condolences. [punches the "widow" in the face]
- [placing Fiona's body in a chair after she is shot] Do you mind if my friend sits this one out? She's just dead.
- It looks very difficult. [shooting from the hip, Bond shatters his clay pigeon] Why no, it isn't, is it!
- Pat Fearing: [after strapping Bond to the motorized traction table] There, first time I've felt safe all day.
- Pat Fearing: What exactly do you do?
- Bond: Oh, I travel... a sort of licensed troubleshooter.
- Miss Moneypenny: In the conference room. Something pretty big. Every double-o man in Europe has been rushed in. And the Home Secretary too.
- Bond: His wife probably lost her dog.
- M: I've assigned you to Station "C" Canada.
- Bond: Sir, I'd respectfully request that you change my assignment to Nassau.
- M: Is there any other reason, besides your enthusiasm for water sports?
- [Bond shows M a picture of Dominique Derval, the Vulcan pilot's sister]
- M: Do we know where she is now?
- Bond: Nassau.
- M: Do you think she's worth going after?
- Bond: Well, I wouldn't put it quite like that, sir...
- [As Q is showing Bond new gadgets]
- Q: It is to be handled with special care!
- Bond: Everything you give me...
- Q: ...is treated with equal contempt. Yes, I know.
- Bond: Perhaps we could have a drink.
- Domino: No.
- Bond: My dear, uncooperative Domino.
- Domino: How do you know that? How do you know my friends call me Domino?
- Bond: It's on the bracelet on your ankle.
- Domino: So... what sharp little eyes you've got.
- Bond: Wait 'til you get to my teeth.
- Bond: That gun, it looks more fitting for a woman.
- Emilio Largo: You know much about guns, Mr. Bond?
- Bond: No, but I know a little about women.
- Fiona: Some men just don't like to be driven.
- Bond: No, some men don't like to be taken for a ride.
- Bond: [after making love to the evil Fiona Volpe] My dear girl, don't flatter yourself. What I did this evening was for King and country. You don't think it gave me any pleasure, do you?
- Fiona: But of course, I forgot your ego, Mr. Bond. James Bond, the one where he has to make love to a woman, and she starts to hear heavenly choirs singing. She repents, and turns to the side of right and virtue... [she steps on Bond's foot] ... but not this one! What a blow for you, to have actually suffered a defeat!
- Bond:[to himself] Well, you can't win them all.
- Domino: Vargas's behind you.
- James Bond: Really?
- Domino: He must have followed us.
- [Bond shoots Vargas with a spear gun, pinning him to a coconut tree and killing him]
- Bond: I think he got the point.
- Domino: It should have been Largo.
- [Domino shoots Largo in the back, just as he is about to kill Bond]
- Domino: I'm glad I killed him.
- Bond: You're glad...
- [Bond, Domino and the nuclear scientist are about to jump from the boat as it's about to hit the rocks]
- Bond: Come on! Jump!
- Scientist: I didn't learn to swim!
- Bond: Never too late to learn.
- [They all jump]
- Sean Connery - James Bond
- Claudine Auger - Dominique 'Domino' Derval
- Adolfo Celi - Emilio Largo, SPECTRE #2
- Luciana Paluzzi - Fiona Volpe
- Rik Van Nutter - Felix Leiter
- Guy Doleman - Count Lippe
- Molly Peters - Patricia Fearing
- Martine Beswick - Paula Caplan
- Bernard Lee - M
- Desmond Llewelyn - Q
- Lois Maxwell - Miss Moneypenny
- Thunderball at IMDb