1965 James Bond film by Terence Young
- Directed by Terence Young. Written by Richard Maibaum and John Hopkins, based on the novel by Ian Fleming.
- Madame, I've, er, come to offer my... sincere condolences. [punches the "widow" in the face]
- [placing Fiona's body in a chair after she is shot] Do you mind if my friend sits this one out? She's just dead.
- It looks very difficult. [shooting from the hip, Bond shatters his clay pigeon] Why no, it isn't, is it!
- [after shooting Vargas with a spear gun] I think he got the point.
- Pat Fearing: [after strapping Bond to the motorized traction table] There, first time I've felt safe all day.
- Pat Fearing: What exactly do you do?
- Bond: Oh, I travel... a sort of licensed troubleshooter.
- Miss Moneypenny: In the conference room. Something pretty big. Every double-o man in Europe has been rushed in. And the Home Secretary too.
- Bond: His wife probably lost her dog.
- M: I've assigned you to Station "C" Canada.
- Bond: Sir, I'd respectfully request that you change my assignment to Nassau.
- M: Is there any other reason, besides your enthusiasm for water sports?
- [Bond shows M a picture of Dominique Derval, the Vulcan pilot's sister]
- M: Do we know where she is now?
- Bond: Nassau.
- M: Do you think she's worth going after?
- Bond: Well, I wouldn't put it quite like that, sir...
- [As Q is showing Bond new gadgets]
- Q: It is to be handled with special care!
- Bond: Everything you give me...
- Q: ...is treated with equal contempt. Yes, I know.
- Bond: Perhaps we could have a drink.
- Domino: No.
- Bond: My dear, uncooperative Domino.
- Domino: How do you know that? How do you know my friends call me Domino?
- Bond: It's on the bracelet on your ankle.
- Domino: So... what sharp little eyes you've got.
- Bond: Wait 'til you get to my teeth.
- Bond: That gun, it looks more fitting for a woman.
- Emilio Largo: You know much about guns, Mr. Bond?
- Bond: No, but I know a little about women.
- Fiona: Some men just don't like to be driven.
- Bond: No, some men don't like to be taken for a ride.
- Bond: [after making love to the evil Fiona Volpe] My dear girl, don't flatter yourself. What I did this evening was for King and country. You don't think it gave me any pleasure, do you?
- Fiona: But of course, I forgot your ego, Mr. Bond. James Bond, the one where he has to make love to a woman, and she starts to hear heavenly choirs singing. She repents, and turns to the side of right and virtue... [she steps on Bond's foot] ... but not this one! What a blow for you, to have actually suffered a defeat!
- Bond:[to himself] Well, you can't win them all.
- [Domino shoots Largo in the back, just as he is about to kill Bond]
- Domino: I'm glad I killed him.
- Bond: You're glad...
- Sean Connery - James Bond
- Claudine Auger - Dominique 'Domino' Derval
- Adolfo Celi - Emilio Largo, SPECTRE #2
- Luciana Paluzzi - Fiona Volpe
- Rik Van Nutter - Felix Leiter
- Guy Doleman - Count Lippe
- Molly Peters - Patricia Fearing
- Martine Beswick - Paula Caplan
- Bernard Lee - M
- Desmond Llewelyn - Q
- Lois Maxwell - Miss Moneypenny
- Thunderball at IMDb