The Santa Clause 2
The Santa Clause 2 is a 2002 American comedy film starring Tim Allen and the sequel to the 1994 film, The Santa Clause. All the principal actors from the first film reprise their roles, except for Peter Boyle, who returns portraying a different minor chacater.
- Neil, have you ever actually helped anyone?
- [going on a date] A needlepoint sweater and a mini-van. I'll be back in about 8 minutes.
- You are a sad strange little man.
- [to Curtis; frustrated] Curtis, you're 900-years-old. Grow up!
- You are a sad, strange little man!
- The town will break our fall.
- Don't mess with me, Santa. I'm pre-El Nino.
- Seeing isn't believing; believing is seeing.
- I have 33,000 offspring, all in private school.
- You know what, I totally put myself out there doing that. And that was not an easy thing to do, and if you're the kind of man that can't support a woman's ambition, then I don't think there's any reason to continue this date.
- Scott/Santa: The card holder acknowledges a woman of his choosing. True Love... Not valid in the state of Utah. Holy... Matrimony? I gotta get married!
- Bernard: Yes. It's the Mrs. Clause.
- Santa: You are a sad, strange, little man.
- Scott: Wait a minute, I got it. I got it. I got it. How about this: The Molintator.
- Tooth Fairy: The Molinator. I like it. Thank you, Santa. Can we vote right now on The Molinator?
- Lucy: Uncle Scott, are you Santa Claus?
- Scott: What makes you say that?
- Lucy: Because you have a reindeer.
- Scott: Lots of people have reindeer.
- Lucy: Name five.
- Carol: Well, maybe if you spent more time with your son, there would be fewer problems.
- Scott/Santa: Maybe, but then I wouldn't get to spend more time with you. It's always such a pleasure.
- Carol: Oh, a battle of wits. It's a shame that you came unarmed.
- Picardo: Good morning, Principal Newman.
- Carol: Mr. Picardo, I want you to look into my eyes. What do you see?
- Picardo: It's dark... and it's cold.
- Carol: It's your future, Mr. Picardo. Keep this up, and you will spend the rest of your life stabbing trash by the highway. Do I make myself clear?
- Picardo: Yes.
- Carol; So what are you going to do?
- Picardo: I'm going straight to third-period geometry.
- Carol: Have a nice trip.
- Santa Claus is coming to town. November 1
- Check it twice
- What's Christmas Fun without some Reindeer Games?
- Tim Allen - Santa Claus/Scott Calvin/Toy Santa
- Elizabeth Mitchell - Carol Newman
- Eric Lloyd - Charlie Calvin
- Wendy Crewson - Laura Miller
- Judge Reinhold - Dr. Neil Miller
- Liliana Mumy - Lucy Miller
- David Krumholtz - Bernard the Arch-elf
- Spencer Breslin - Curtis
- Danielle Woodman - Abby the Elf
- Aisha Tyler - Mother Nature
- Peter Boyle - Father Time
- Jay Thomas - the Easter Bunny
- Kevil Pollak - Cupid
- Art LaFleur - the Tooth Fairy
- Michael Dorn - the Sandman
- Molly Shannon - Tracy
- Victor Brandt - Reindeer
- Bob Bergen - Comet (voice)
- Kath Soucie - Chet (voice)