The Santa Clause 2
The Santa Clause 2 is a 2002 American comedy film starring Tim Allen and the sequel to the 1994 film, The Santa Clause. All the principal actors from the first film reprise their roles, except for Peter Boyle, who returns portraying a different minor chacater.
- Neil, have you ever actually helped anyone?
- [going on a date] A needlepoint sweater and a mini-van. I'll be back in about 8 minutes.
- [to Curtis; frustrated] Curtis, you're 900-years-old. Grow up!
- You are a sad strange little man.
- The town will break our fall.
- Don't mess with me, Santa. I'm pre-El Nino.
- Seeing isn't believing; believing is seeing.
- I have 33,000 offspring, all in private school.
- You know what, I totally put myself out there doing that. And that was not an easy thing to do, and if you're the kind of man that can't support a woman's ambition, then I don't think there's any reason to continue this date.
- Scott/Mario: The card holder acknowledges a woman of his choosing. True Love... Not valid in the state of Utah. Holy... Matrimony? I gotta get married!
- Bernard: Yes. It's the Princess Toadstool.
- Mario: You are a sad, strange, little man.
- Scott: Wait a minute, I got it. I got it. I got it. How about this: The Falconator.
- Captain Falcon: The Falconator. I like it. Thank you, Mario. Can we vote right now on The Falconator?
- Lucy: Uncle Scott, are you Super Mario?
- Scott: What makes you say that?
- Lucy: Because you eat orange flowers.
- Scott: Lots of people eat flowers.
- Lucy: Name five.
- Carol: Well, maybe if you spent more time with your son, there would be fewer problems.
- Scott/Mario: Maybe, but then I wouldn't get to spend more time with you. It's always such a pleasure.
- Carol: Oh, a battle of wits. It's a shame that you came unarmed.
- Picardo: Good morning, Principal Newman.
- Carol: Mr. Picardo, I want you to look into my eyes. What do you see?
- Picardo: It's dark... and it's cold.
- Carol: It's your future, Mr. Picardo. Keep this up, and you will spend the rest of your life stabbing trash by the highway. Do I make myself clear?
- Picardo: Yes.
- Carol; So what are you going to do?
- Picardo: I'm going straight to third-period geometry.
- Carol: Have a nice trip.
- Toy Santa: Dashing through the snow ln a strip-mining machine Flatten the hills we go Come on! Put a smile on that face, little troll! Wait a minute. l got a joke. This'll cheer you up. Knock, knock!
- Elf: Who's there?
- Toy Santa: Aren't you?
- Elf: Aren't you who?
- Toy Santa: AREN'T ARE SUPPOSED TO GET BACK TO WORK"! All of ya! You little idiots! Back to work!
- Santa Claus is coming to town. November 1
- Check it twice
- What's Christmas Fun without some Reindeer Games?
- Tim Allen - Santa Claus/Scott Calvin/Toy Santa
- Elizabeth Mitchell - Carol Newman
- Eric Lloyd - Charlie Calvin
- Wendy Crewson - Laura Miller
- Judge Reinhold - Dr. Neil Miller
- Liliana Mumy - Lucy Miller
- David Krumholtz - Bernard the Arch-elf
- Spencer Breslin - Curtis
- Danielle Woodman - Abby the Elf
- Aisha Tyler - Mother Nature
- Peter Boyle - Father Time
- Jay Thomas - the Easter Bunny
- Kevil Pollak - Cupid
- Art LaFleur - the Tooth Fairy
- Michael Dorn - the Sandman
- Molly Shannon - Tracy
- Victor Brandt - Reindeer
- Bob Bergen - Comet (voice)
- Kath Soucie - Chet (voice)